TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Substance Use Whether you are combating substance abuse, are in search support, or have questions about drugs or alcohol, ask in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: caitlyn

Unhappy im freakin out - May 24th 2009, 08:32 AM

i dont kno if this should go in here but i think it does cuz it invovles drugs

i was joking around with my friends at school and said something and a teacher heard me and is going to report me i am so scared right now because i am afraid i am going to have to get a drug test i told the teacher i was kidding but she was like i dont care i have to do my job and report you. i am so freaked out right now i dont want to get in trouble and if i get a drug test they are going to find pot in my system because i did smoke it last wensday and it was the first and last time i will ever do it, i was curious everyone at some point in their life is curious about drugs.....

i need advice what should i do

...someone asked me if I knew you...
...and a million memories flashed through my mind...
...and I whispered,"not anymore"...

If I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck, the warmth of your lips on my cheek, the touch of your fingers on my skin, and the feel of your heart beating with mine... Knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you.
  Send a message via AIM to depressed-all-the-time  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
peaceSRC Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: im freakin out - May 24th 2009, 06:11 PM

The weed is probably most likely out of your system by now if you smoked it a week ago and it was your first time. If you still feel paranoid about it go to a local GNC and get some detox drink or non-herbal niacin. You could even max out on cranberry juice if you want. It'll clean out your system. What did you say if you don't mind my asking?

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

May 24th 2009, 07:02 PM

me and my friends were joking around and my one friend was like you always hit me what is your problem and i was like its cuz im rasict and everyone was laughing i was like nah you kno im kidding i love you and then i was like im only rasict when im high and then the teacher said she was gonna have to report me and i was like i was kidding all my friends were like she was kidding (btw im not rasict we were kidding around)

-

this is rediculous i mean people come to my school high they come to school with drugs and they come to school and sell drugs they even talk about using drugs in some of my classes and im gonna get in trouble for saying something about being high when i was joking around with my friends

If I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck, the warmth of your lips on my cheek, the touch of your fingers on my skin, and the feel of your heart beating with mine... Knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you.

Last edited by SimplyComplex; May 25th 2009 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Please chose the "edit" option from the original post if you need to add an additional comment after yourself. :]
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
SimplyComplex Offline
SimplyComplex :)
I've been here a while

Name: Melissa

Re: im freakin out - May 25th 2009, 09:18 PM

Hey Alex,

It's funny, teachers, sometimes they enforce punishment on the smallest things. Though, I'm not surprised. Though, a soft drug compared to others, weed is still considered illegal and is therefore punishable. Often harder drugs are difficult to trace or more well hidden, so teachers have to jump on what they can find. You weren't doing any drug, so I'd imagine you won't get into great trouble. Not everyone can be caught, sometimes it's just bad luck, ya know? :]

Anyway, I hope this deters you from drugs. You were punished for simply discussing drugs, consider that if you attempt to actually use them.

-Have faith.

01 // 10 // 11

Baby stand tall. You can have it all.

Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine..

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: im freakin out - May 26th 2009, 02:25 AM

i havent gotten in troubvle yet but im afraid to go to school and get in trouble i hope to god i dont get suspended my drama teacher will be pissed i have the lead role in a play that we are doing in a few weeks and i have sols comming up

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: im freakin out - May 28th 2009, 02:51 AM

i didnt get in trouble at all they didnt even call me out of class to talk to the resource officer

Closed Thread