TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Substance Use Whether you are combating substance abuse, are in search support, or have questions about drugs or alcohol, ask in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
toriax0 Offline
Toria
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Victoria

please help =/ - October 9th 2009, 02:36 AM

I've been smoking weed for a couple years now because its been getting harder and harder to deal with being molested when i was younger. I love weed. It helps me deal with everything and when i'm high is the only time i don't think about what happened to me. I would keep doing it but i'm losing some of my best friends because of it so i can't do it anymore. I don't know what else to do. If i give up the weed i'll just go back to being suicidal and i dont want to go back to that. I don't know what else can help me forget. Please help
  Send a message via AIM to toriax0  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Mel14 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Megan

Re: please help =/ - October 11th 2009, 05:15 AM

It seems like you want to stop, which is good
I would suggest talking to someone about what happened. And if you can't find a counselor, maybe try talking to a close friend or family member. Also, it might be good if you got into a sport or some other activity Just try out different things and see what helps keeps you focused on anything but the past. I would really talk to someone about it though. OR maybe start keeping a journal or diary.

I'm a house of cards in a hurricane.
A reckless ride in the pouring rain.
He cuts me and the pain is all I wanna feel.
He'll dance away just like a child.
He drives me crazy, drives me wild.
But I'm helpless when he smiles.

He broke my heart when I broke his xbox360

Cherry Cherry Boom Boom

(#3 (permalink)) Old
L i v <3 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: please help =/ - October 11th 2009, 07:09 PM

you won't be able to stop unless yooou want too, do it for yourelf, not because of your friends. my best friend said she wouldn't hang out with me anymore if i continued to smoke, i told her then she really isnt a friend, a friend is there for you no matter what, they love you for your flaws as well and she has stuck by my side...

now i'm not saying not to quit! but don't do it because of your friends, do it for yourself!

i'm really sorry to hear what happened to you, its something your sadly never going to forget. if your using weed as a way to forget then you need to go talk to someone about what happened to you. it won't be easy, it's going to be hard and its going to hurt like hell, but in the end you'll feel so much better, you have to come to terms with what happened to you.

good luck hun.

I believe in love, lust
sex & romance.
I don't want everything
to add up to a perfect equation.
I want mess and chaos.
I want someone to go crazy
out of his mind for me.
I want to feel passion
and heat and madness.
I WANT IT ALL.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
toriax0 Offline
Toria
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Victoria

Re: please help =/ - October 13th 2009, 12:26 AM

thank youu
  Send a message via AIM to toriax0  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Ravie Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: please help =/ - October 14th 2009, 08:26 AM

smoking weed has allways just made me way more depressed once it wore off. try confronting yourselfg with it. cry your ass off. its perfectly normal. i had to go through the same thing after being gang raped at 14. just trust yourself and love yourself. it wasnt your fault and your a beautiful, broken girl. accept it for how it is and learn that it's okay to love yourself. boost your self confidence, thats the biggest key. once you learn that it realy is as simple as trusting yourself, you can conquer anything life hands you.

Closed Thread