TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Substance Use Whether you are combating substance abuse, are in search support, or have questions about drugs or alcohol, ask in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

speed - November 17th 2009, 01:40 PM

a couple days ago i took [Edited by SimplyComplex: please refrain from posting unhealthy amounts of medications taken] of my concerta(54mg) im bipolar/anger disorder/adhd/anxiety im havin the worst moodswings ever and its been 3 days im also havin tremors and my facial expression i have no control over. and i still feel as high as ever. whens it gonna wear off?

Last edited by SimplyComplex; November 18th 2009 at 09:57 PM.
  Send a message via Skype™ to formerly chevyguy350 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
budsmoker Offline
Been here before
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Becky

Re: speed - November 18th 2009, 12:07 AM

Hey Chevyguy350,

Personally I would go an see a doctor. I think that these will be the people to ask.
If you don't want to go to the doctor then I would drink plenety water to flush your system out.
I hope this helps some.

Take care xx
  Send a message via MSN to budsmoker  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
l0stCause Offline
chaos walks
Junior TeenHelper

Re: speed - November 18th 2009, 01:27 AM

ive used those b4 there the worst concerta=bad time with [Edited by SimplyComplex: Same reason stated above] u should be normal in another day or 2 max
id say watch out if ur using that many though those things r killer on your kidneys and liver

“Chaos is the score upon which reality is written.”

Last edited by SimplyComplex; November 18th 2009 at 09:59 PM.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Re: speed - November 18th 2009, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0stCause View Post
ive used those b4 there the worst concerta=bad time with [Edited] u should be normal in another day or 2 max
id say watch out if ur using that many though those things r killer on your kidneys and liver
shit how hard on the kidneys and liver? anything like when i took [Edited] tylenol and [Edited] asprin? or more like wen itook [Edited] tylenol?

Last edited by SimplyComplex; November 18th 2009 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Removing number of medications in quote.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Re: speed - November 18th 2009, 03:07 AM

it cuda been worse. someone told me it took [Edited] of em to have a good time but i cant afford to get busted cuz with any pills theyll think i tried to kill myself. how many would it take to get a good time? i cant believe after this i still dont wanna stop. i dont know why. i had never even been high before. like ifeel so alive every once in awhile then i just crash and i wanna blow my fucking brains out then the next im just in so much pain. but i still dont wanna stop

Last edited by SimplyComplex; November 18th 2009 at 10:01 PM.
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
l0stCause Offline
chaos walks
Junior TeenHelper

Re: speed - November 18th 2009, 04:19 AM

dude trust me i know the rush speed gives u u feel like fuckin superman i use to snort dextroanphetamine(4-6 times stronger than concerta) the rush is amazing but u cant keep it up forever that shit rots u from the inside out its fake energy ur body is just burning threw its power reserves at wicked fast rates and once u get hooked its a bitch to stop. i quit 4 months ago and i still crave that feeling u just gotta know there a reason they regulate that shit soo much bro, id say stop while u can still see that its a bad idea cuz once ur hooked u actually start believing its good for u. u stop eating sleeping u just need more speed when i was on it i wouldnt sleep a wink all week then on sunday id crash sleep for about 12 hours and start all over again iin a month i went from [Edited by SimplyComplex: Please do not post weight figures] i wasnt tryin to loose wheight by body was basically eating itself to stay alive its false energy and its gunna hurt u if u keep it up quit while u still can

Last edited by SimplyComplex; November 18th 2009 at 10:03 PM.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
SimplyComplex Offline
SimplyComplex :)
I've been here a while

Name: Melissa

Re: speed - November 18th 2009, 10:04 PM

Just as a reminder for those posting in this thread from now on, do not promote this abuse of drugs, this is not what the forum is for. We can not give you amounts to give you a high feeling either. This is strictly for help with an addiction, not to support it.

01 // 10 // 11

Baby stand tall. You can have it all.

Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine..

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Re: speed - November 19th 2009, 01:46 AM

i just asked so i dont od and die cuz im not redy 2 quit ialready got better shit now... depakote.im not askin u 2 support it just tell me whts 2 much im suicidal and drugs make me feel better
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
l0stCause Offline
chaos walks
Junior TeenHelper

Re: speed - November 19th 2009, 02:16 AM

i aint tryin to promote the shit it fuck u up if u use it to often.
speedballing should be like an old mans teeth few and far between dont make it a regular thing and its not gunna kill u, but overall id say find sumthing less destructive cuz all that energy u use is gunna bite u in the ass later

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: The Anonymous One

Re: speed - November 27th 2009, 12:06 AM

Respect the mods- Please NO high doses of drugs! This is not an Overdose site and mentioning large amounts of pills, especially paracetamol, is a suicide risk.

Using concerta xl (we british get it for ADHD, but its not a big drug in this country) or any other strong stimulant is not recommended on a regular basis. There are certain occasions where it may be appropriate, like the night before a big exam or at a rare and special party. Otherwise dont play with this stuff too much- can cause heart trouble and mess your psyche up big style.

(#11 (permalink)) Old
l0stCause Offline
chaos walks
Junior TeenHelper

Re: speed - November 27th 2009, 12:15 AM

id rather tell him as much as i can and let him make the choice on his own rather than just sayin dont do it and have him using the shit without knowin about it

(#12 (permalink)) Old
mIssIng:nO Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: speed - November 27th 2009, 03:24 AM

dude, why would you take anything over the reccomended dosage?

the high you get from concerta isn't worth how much it can fuck your shit up, seriously dude. That shit aint good.

actually, there really isn't that much of a high from concerta at all, you just feel fucked up for like an hour then feel like shit for the next few days. REALLY not worth it man, pretty dumb thing too do IMO.

But, onto the point, get your ass to a doctor and DO not take more and DO not drink any alcohol.

(#13 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Re: speed - November 27th 2009, 03:49 PM

dude...its my life. not yours. i aint goin to a doctor. the drugs make me happy.
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: speed - November 27th 2009, 04:03 PM

i had a little box of concerta's (not prescribed by a doctor, but any more detail would break the rules) in my bedroom early this year... Mum found it and destroyed them
one of the reasons why im moving out.

(#15 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Re: speed - November 27th 2009, 04:10 PM

i dont have a home to lose tho. i get shuffled around every week...and im goin to a group home soon but they cant kick me out...they said they cant no matter what.
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: speed - November 27th 2009, 04:41 PM

if you were in england,you could get your own council flat at 16... but group homes are normally for people with serious mental health issues?
what do you have- bipolar, psychosis or something? if it was just for drug abuse and delinquency theyre more likely to send someone to Juvenile hall.

(#17 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Re: speed - November 27th 2009, 04:51 PM

yes i got mental issues but im not crazy. i dont hear voices. but i dont get brought to juvie when i get in trouble with the cops...just the er then mental ward
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Re: speed - November 27th 2009, 05:12 PM

oh and im in the states also. icant get emancipated yet cuz of mental health.
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: speed - November 27th 2009, 07:58 PM

my parents kicked me out in the spring when i was still 15 (and so they were still legally in control of me in england- we dont have emancipation here, but at 16 you can normally live alone and get a job full time)
when i was brought back home by the cops i was planning to jump out the top floor window coz i was on drugs and couldnt get my hit with them blocking the doorway and eventually i ended up in ER. but i had calmed down by the time i hit the hospital so was taken to pediatrics instead of psych ward for 2 days

Closed Thread