TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Substance Use Whether you are combating substance abuse, are in search support, or have questions about drugs or alcohol, ask in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Liz94 Offline
Here I go again
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Elizabeth

Unhappy Overdosed - December 9th 2011, 10:24 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of substance use, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Ok so last night I took 14 painkillers and this morning I took another 8. I told a few friends today, just cause I was incredibly faint and dizzy. I ended up walking home early and skiving 1 lesson and missing another by going home early.

My tuter obviously overheard a friend having a go at me as she was looking at me weirdly and with concern. I also scared friends and missed a singing concert I was in.

But even after all that and coming home, being sick and being in agony. I want to overdose again. It numbed out the pain and depression. It gave me a release so different and more satisfying than self harm as ever given me. I don't care if I live or die it just helped me get through today.

I want the feeling again, I want to overdose on painkillers again. Badly.

Yet I know this isn't healthy....if anyone can give me advice, a talking to or anything I would much appreciate it.

"Casting all your anxiety upon Him, because He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

"For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control." 2 Timothy 1:7

"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect." Romans 12:2

PM/VM me anytime
LIZ
  Send a message via MSN to Liz94  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: Overdosed - December 9th 2011, 11:03 PM

I would suggest seeking help on this hun. This is a very bad and dangerous habit. There are other ways you can still cope with feelings, etc, try looking at the Alternatives page posted in the SH forum for a few ideas.

Closed Thread