TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
newbie552 Offline
choose wisely
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Robin

I hate her!!! - January 12th 2009, 06:59 PM

Ok, so there is this girl that I really hate and want to kill her. Let me start from the beginning:

Ok so this girl is friends with some of my friends so we met and became kinda friends last year. We were ok, we didn't necesaarily like each other but we were ok.

Then this year, we got into the same drama class and for the first day I sat down to one of the people we're both friends with. The girl who I now hate asked me if I could move because this was the only class she had with the girl. I said no and when I left to go to the bathroom she took off my stuff and sat there (by the way, the girl that we're both friends w/ is also starting to not like the girl but isn't saying anything about it). She did it again a week later and we started disliking each other.

The big part came when we were paired up together for a project. We got the script, and she started adding all this crap and I told her I don't want to do it, she said that I was going to. She wasn't even willing to compromise. So then we started hating each other.

So yeah, now we hate each other and now she's trying to disclude me whenever she gets the oppertuntity and when I go by where she sits w/ people at lunch and I stop to talk to one of them, she talks to me in this stupid five year old voice saying "go away, go away, go away.....!" and it's really annoying.

All that basicaly because I don't treat her like the little spoiled bitch she wants to feel like. And I don't want to do anything about it because I might make one of my friends mad at me, but not doing anything is driving me insane!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?

Name: Amanda.

Re: I hate her!!! - January 12th 2009, 08:51 PM

If I were in your shoes.
Well. *cough cough*
No, I'm not going to tell you to beat the crap out of her or anything.
But maybe you should stick up for yourself. Don't necessarily be extremely rude to her, just ignore her comments. When you go to sit or talk with your friends and she starts acting like a baby, completely block out her voice and continue talking to your friend. Maybe after awhile your friends will eventually even get fed up and tell her to shut up? Ha. People like that are super annoying, but they eventually go away. If that doesn't help maybe talk to the friend you guys are both friends with, and tell her how annoying this girl is being. I'm sure she'll take your side on it since you say she started to get annoyed, and maybe do something to help you out.

I hope you eventually get the girl to leave you alone :P
Good luck !

A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts

(#3 (permalink)) Old
newbie552 Offline
choose wisely
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Robin

Re: I hate her!!! - January 25th 2009, 10:13 PM

I do that but she still acts like a 5 year old and takes every chance possible to disclude me even though I don't do anything to her

You're amazing just the way you are

(#4 (permalink)) Old
_Headphones_ Offline
Music Lover

Outside, huh?

Name: Frankie<3

Re: I hate her!!! - January 25th 2009, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie552 View Post

So yeah, now we hate each other and now she's trying to disclude me whenever she gets the oppertuntity and when I go by where she sits w/ people at lunch and I stop to talk to one of them, she talks to me in this stupid five year old voice saying "go away, go away, go away.....!" and it's really annoying.

All that basicaly because I don't treat her like the little spoiled bitch she wants to feel like. And I don't want to do anything about it because I might make one of my friends mad at me, but not doing anything is driving me insane!

The girl sounds like an annoying b*tch(sorry for the language) I dont blame you for not treating her like shes the only on it the world. I would never treat someone like that. as far as her excluding you from all your friuend. Thats just very 2nd grade of her. She needs to grow up. And for when you go by them at launch and you try to speak to one of your friends and she puts that voice on to get you to go away I would just stand there and wait for her to stop and if she ends up wasting all her time say go away then thats her problem. Or just flat out stand up to her and tell her what you think about her behaiver. Just be brave the only way she wil lstop is if someone stands up to her.

Don't lose who you are, in the blur of the stars
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay
Sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are
|Member 2007||Senior Community Mentor||Social Media Guru||Resource & Newsletter Editor||Writer||Chat Mod|
|Forum Mod: LGBT, Sexuality and gender identity, Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, Peer Pressure and Bullying, Disability, Good Days, Friends & Family|
|PM/VM|

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Strider Offline
Tash-la
I've been here a while

Name: Nat

Re: I hate her!!! - January 26th 2009, 02:36 PM

Hi Robin,

Those kinds of people get really irritating. I know that it seems like she's just doing this to you right now, but others see it and others will make judgments about her too. If she keeps this up she will lose a lot of friends on her own.

When she is telling you to 'go away' when you are talking with your friends at lunch, just tell her if she doesn't like you there then she can leave. You have every right to speak with your friends and if she doesn't like that, then that is her problem. These are the kinds of people who you just need to talk to straight up. Be brutally honest, because just taking it or ignoring it will not help.

If you think that her decisions and lack of compromising with your script in drama class compromises the performance and your overall mark on the project, then I suggest you tell the teacher. That's the only way it can be dealt with. Just explain that you've tried to compromise and what compromises you suggested and then you can have a mediator to help you work it out. If the girl gets mad at you for this and bugs you about it out of class, then she is being very immature about the situation. If it goes too far, report her behavior as bullying. That may open her eyes a little bit.

I really hope she grows up and that you're able to talk to your friends.

All the best to you.
Nat.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/40/signaturep.png
The great artists of our time are the ones who created something timeless. But it was never them defining it that way.
Everyone has a story. What's yours?

Closed Thread