TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
LukeTheDude Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Luke

Question A girl found out I liked her and she acted so weird - November 13th 2017, 05:06 PM

So there’s this girl I like and I was just telling my two friends about it and asking what I should do, and she suddenly comes over, and my friends tell her I have something to say and that I liked her(something’s I never asked them to do) and all she did was show her middle finger to us and left. Which is something I totally didn’t get for a few reasons, first cuz my friends are pretty big ***holes and there always telling other girls I like them out of nowhere and they would usually respond with “I’m sorry, I don’t have the same feelings” or “I doubt it”. But she just did what she did and left. I got really mad at my friends, but they told me to try to talk to her, and they did the same shit again and told her I wanted to talk and she answered very stressfully “you just don’t understand” and left, which I don’t understand at all cuz she could’ve just said “I don’t like you” or maybe ” get out my way you nerd”. I’m just so full of confusion and mixed feelings cuz something I didn’t tell is that, before, I could tell that she would always find a way to somehow touch me and she even pinched my cheek and called me hot once. This would be easier to see as friendful actions, but we barely talk and aren’t really “friends” in a way, more like acquaintances. Somepone just please help me understand all of this. I’m also thinking of apologizing tomorrow for putting her in that situation.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
LukeTheDude Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Luke

Re: A girl found out I liked her and she acted so weird - November 13th 2017, 05:34 PM

I'm not trying to make this about having annoying friends cuz I know they ddnt mean bad, it's mostly about my confusion with the girl and I can't tell what she's letting out.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Lionheart Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Oliver

Re: A girl found out I liked her and she acted so weird - November 14th 2017, 06:12 AM

The middle finger response might just have been because she didn't want to deal with your friends. Especially if they have done this more often. She might habe just thought it was a joke and didn't want to bother with it.
What she said later... well there are multiple reasons for that. Best is to just ask. Preferably when you are alone or at least somewhere where there are no friends so she doesn't fell pressured by then being there.
Apologizing sounds like a good idea and maybe she'll be more inclined to explain her answer to you once you explained yourself and your friends.
Whatever you decide to do good luck

It's ok to give in to an urge or make a mistake. You are only human and we all have our flaws. We all have our weak moments and we all make mistakes. Thats what makes us human.
Thats what makes us unique and beautiful

Courage isn't always a loud roar. Sometimes it is a quiet whisper at the end of a day saying: Tomorrow I will try it again!

(#4 (permalink)) Old
caterina123 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Caterina Smith

Re: A girl found out I liked her and she acted so weird - November 14th 2017, 07:00 AM

You have a bad friends, next time did not tell their nothing. I think, The girl like you, but you friends still unsportsman.

Closed Thread