TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Hopeless Dork
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Ryan

Unhappy Hurting The Best Person Ever - July 13th 2009, 03:30 AM

Well Long story short I hurt my best friend,

We had a disagreement I said some thing in a stupid way I understand i hurt her and all I could say was im sorry and its the first time we have ever been this pissed at each other and heres the story.

Well me and her went out but it was long distance because she had to go live with her mom. Well we broke up and one of our friends both of our bestfriends ended up liking me and I ended up liking her after we broke up.

Well she told me its ok its ok and all of this and encouraged me to be healthy or some thing but i jumped into a relationship a few weeks after but ya I cared about my friend. I still care about my best friend with every bit of my heart but we werent gonna work out and we both excepted that.

Well now iv hurt my best friend she pretty much hates me and it all just falls and theres nothing I can do but hope she knows I love her still and it will never change but it might for her just because of some bad relationship choices I know I could be happy alone, but its just stuff never worked out that way I suppose and now im in deep.

I care about them both and they are fighting and like I said I told my best friend im sorry I turely am I never ment or wanted to see her hurt it kills me to know I hurt her but this kinda stuff does tend to happen and im hoping our friendship can go back the way it was and if any thing has changed we are just closer and it passes over and she stays the person i trust the most and im the same for her.

i guess what i wanna know is does any one have any suggestions I seem to be messing up a lot with this girl and she means the world to me she really is that close of a friend to me. oh and if it means any thing she said she would txt me if and when she wanted after we argued for an hour on the phone but i guess thats better then the

"I dont wanna talk to you any more" she gave me before hand

i hope the breaking this up made it easier to read

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Nixie Offline
Average Joe

Name: Jessica

Re: Hurting The Best Person Ever - July 13th 2009, 03:41 AM

So what I am gathering here is that she is upset with you and your current(?) girlfriend, thus they are know fighting? Obviously she still has feelings for you. Even though she said it was alright for you to be with that girl, I think she say it for the most part because she wants you to be happy, and she did not think it would go that far. It is a hard and long process of getting over a break-up. If anything, right now she needs some space or time to think it out and calm down. After awhile, if she does or does not text you or contact you in any way, you should confront her and apologize again saying how important she is to you and all of that. That's just what I would suggest. I hope I have helped

I want to get inside your mind;
I want you to expand mine.
  Send a message via MSN to Nixie  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
lacrotix Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Hurting The Best Person Ever - July 13th 2009, 03:52 AM

Nothing wrong with a bit of guilt; it shows you are human. These situations are very delicate, I can't comment from experience. I wish you the best in sorting out this sticky mess.

Closed Thread