TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
lvpeyton Offline
stronger than yesterday
Average Joe

Angry BACKSTABBERS - July 13th 2009, 02:17 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

so unfortunately, a lot of the people i work with are also my friends. maybe some people think that is good, but i am really starting to think that it might not be. i am entirely stressed out, mind-body-&-soul. i am hurt and angry, and really confused.

it is just that these people, my "friends" all tell me different things. they act so so sweet to my face and tell me their secrets, and i don't say anything to anyone, EVER, because if a person is putting that much faith in me, there is a reason, and they see me as a good person.

i, however, am a reserved person. it takes time for me to open up, so when i do, it is little by little. but these people, just talk and talk. they are so nice to me, but when i am not around, they just talk about me. if i ask about it, they deny it. but it one person saying "this person said you did this" then later another person saying "no this person said you did that." and it hurts because i trust these people, and i don't even know who to believe.

i don't even do anything wrong. i don't mistreat my friends and i am there when they say they need me. but this hurts. it hurts so bad that i haven't cut myself in months, and i did, a lot. and i hadn't smoked a cigarette in 6 months, and i did last night.

it makes me sick that i was that weak and gave into old vices, and i don't know what to do with these people, so help, what should i do?

"All these short times feel like no time, I thought you ought to know."

“Sometimes you have to forget about what you want, and remember what you deserve.”

(#2 (permalink)) Old
AshtrayHeart Offline
Human Wreckage
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Jess.

Re: BACKSTABBERS - July 13th 2009, 02:52 PM

Hey!
Backstabbers, I've come across so many of them in the last year. Don't let them bring you dont there not worth if it in the slightest if there backstabbing about you, also don't let it stress you out to the point where your smoking again and hurting yourself - like I said there not worth it at all.
I think you should ask them all the truth and sooner or later you will find out whos been saying this, and no not to trust this person you do eventually find out who you can trust and who you can trust. I did.
But whoever is doing this obviously isn't worth calling your friend if there being like this to you.
PM if you need any advice.

'Cause there's no pride to be found when you follow sheep around..

<3 15/3/09 <3
11 months, I love you.
  Send a message via MSN to AshtrayHeart  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Pour the Teapot Offline
Train whistles and cicadas
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Chloe

Re: BACKSTABBERS - July 13th 2009, 06:08 PM

you're always going to come across bad people in your life, the trick is not to let it get you down. instead of allowing them to hurt you, ignore the rumors and just try to be a good person. you'll make friends better, and maybe these people will see the error of their ways and change. even if they don't, you can take pride that you are a good person and that you don't partake in bad things like smoking and/or cutting. PM me anytime if you want to talk.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
HotPinkMess Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Alyssa

Re: BACKSTABBERS - July 20th 2009, 04:02 PM

backstabbers. mmmmm. dealt with alot of those. im going to make this short and bitter sweet : ditch them and get some new friends babe. you deserve way better than them. if they made you give into your bad old habbits, THEYRE NOT WORTH IT. :]

** its hard to say i'd rather be awake when i'm asleep **
.: 'cause everything is never as it seems :.

Closed Thread