TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
kiwiokee Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kelsey.

Her mood swings are giving me whiplash. - November 1st 2009, 01:55 AM

I have a friend on the internet, I'ma call her Betty. Haha, Betty (: So anyways, she is the moodiest person. She gets mad at someone then expects me to side with her. I usually do. So, she forgives them in a day and then since the person she is mad at knows i sided with Betty, they get mad at me. So basically my only friends on this little site are this guy and "Betty." When I first met her, all I wanted was for her to like me. Sometimes she'll just be really quiet, then really hyper. She leaves me out of everything. She'll be my best friend, then hate me. And when I told her about my family, shes treated me differently. She's really shallow, even if she isn't the prettiest girl. I want to confront her about her ways, but she'll side everyone against me - including her boyfriend who is also my friend. Should I confront her? Stay friends? I don't know. I'm a girl. I'm moody. But I try to stay nice and make conversations, only to not be allowed into her little group. She cuts me down, and I take it as a joke. But when I do it to her, she gets angry. I don't know what to do about it.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
miika Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: mikuno

Re: Her mood swings are giving me whiplash. - November 1st 2009, 09:54 PM

hey Kelsey, it sounds to me that Betty could be a very insecure person and needs to have people like her but as soon as someone doesnt conform to what she percieves as liking her she turns on them, i would sit her down and let her know that you are not happy with the way she is treating you but dont accuse her of anything just let her know that you want to be her friend but she is making it difficult for you by fighting with other people. if you need to talk feel free to pm me anytime.

miika x

~pm me anytime, night or day, i want to know what you have to say~

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Cammygirl Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Her mood swings are giving me whiplash. - November 2nd 2009, 01:28 AM

hey Kelsey!
is she an internet-friend only? take it from someone who had no life at all for more than two years outside of the internet, usually even the most 'perfect' internet friendships are short lived, unless they're developed into real life friendships. this Betty doesn't seem nice to me at all, so i would just confront her and wouldn't care what these people that have never met and will never meet me think of me. possibly, if they all turn against you you can just leave the site. don't let internet drama take over your life, it doesn't worth it. you deserve better than that

Closed Thread