TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ReyZ Offline
In a game without rules
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Rey

Am i delusional or what? - April 16th 2010, 05:23 AM

Ok people I actually need a little help so bare with me... ok?
On for starters, there is this person lets call em Grape. Ok I dated Grape for almost a year and then broke up with em... grape wanted to be friends still and i dont have a problem with em so i said sure. Grape happened to get along good with my other buds and soon enough during dating em grape was coming to get togethers constantly. Then i broke up with em. Yet because buddies with my buds grape kept coming to get togethers... and it got irritating becuase i couldn't escape em. Then my bud admited to have a crush on em... and that was dumb... the sappy Im so sorry moment got to me I was like "whatever go date em i dont care."(there not dating by the way) and so my bud invites em to everything even gives em rides cause grape doesnt have is licence, or a job, and gonna get kicked out of home...

Anywhoo theres this event i go to with my buds and grape invited ect...
But i want to break all ties and have done so all that i can other than my buds...but he's like a dog no matter how many times he's kick he pops up like a possesed barney stuffy!

so heres the question... do you think im being irrational for wanting not to see him?
And any sudgestions how i can get my friends off the "he's a good person and I care line?"
also how can i despose of the possesed barney for good? any sudgestions?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
emoticon Offline
confused.
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Michelle

Re: Am i delusional or what? - April 16th 2010, 06:31 AM

sorry but i'm not gonna help you get rid of him. he has a right to be there. and i'm sure if he dealing with being kicked out of the house and crap. it's really nice to have friends. what you can do though. is take a break. just take a break from your friends and everything. give you mind time to calm down. and re-evalutae the situation. and to be honest...i think your kinda being selfish. . about the whole situation.

" One day at a time, this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering. "

i wonder when i'll finally jsut start accepting myself, when i'll stop saying i wish i could be like that person.

i have facebook, and myspace. and you can ask for it. :P
  Send a message via Yahoo to emoticon  
Closed Thread