TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
emoticon Offline
confused.
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Michelle

it over. - May 12th 2010, 06:28 PM

we had a fight. and now its done. and strangely, i feel nothing. i'm complelty emotionless. and i like it. i'm tired of being paranoid all the time. and im tired of being my usual emotion filled self. ive wanted to feel this way for so long. and it's great. yeah it means a lot to me to be on your top friends. and me not being while others are after 7 years of shit. pretty much says fuck you to me. well you said that i'm not on there because were not that close. well i'm sorry that i cant see you that much anymore and i'm sorry i cant text you that much anymore. i've explained to you why and yet you still hold it against me. so i just ended it. and now the void is back. yeh i know you dont think i'm serious about it but i am. completly 100% serious about this choice. and one day the void will be filled and it will be amazing. but no more detours of you. i'm done.

" One day at a time, this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering. "

i wonder when i'll finally jsut start accepting myself, when i'll stop saying i wish i could be like that person.

i have facebook, and myspace. and you can ask for it. :P
  Send a message via Yahoo to emoticon  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
PSY Offline
Hugh Jackman ♥

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Robin

Re: it over. - May 12th 2010, 10:59 PM

Congrats on making the decision that was healthiest for YOU! =D Not everyone has the courage to make a clean break like you did. I'm sure you'll find someone to fill that void sooner than you think. There are ALWAYS opportunities to meet amazing people and develop new friendships. =)

(#3 (permalink)) Old
emoticon Offline
confused.
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Michelle

Re: it over. - May 13th 2010, 06:21 AM

. i know i just need to go out there and find them. haha. but it WILL happen.

" One day at a time, this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering. "

i wonder when i'll finally jsut start accepting myself, when i'll stop saying i wish i could be like that person.

i have facebook, and myspace. and you can ask for it. :P
  Send a message via Yahoo to emoticon  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?

Name: Amanda.

Re: it over. - May 13th 2010, 06:25 AM

It takes a lot of courage to end a friendship, no matter how much trouble it seemed to be causing you. This was very brave of you, and I think it was a great decision for you to make. Some people are just better off left behind. I know you'll meet another good friend in the future!

A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts

Closed Thread