TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

I want to be friends with her. - November 11th 2010, 01:50 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of rape or abuse, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I like Kristy, she likes me, we get along, she calls me a friend. But half the time I don't think I can call her my friend. Kristy and I only started hanging out because her best friend, who I was really good friends with. Olivia kept Kristy from hurting me, and Olivia moved over the summer. I can joke around with Kristy fine normally, but if she isn't in a good mood, she'll hit me. Or if I don't say anything, and Kristy gets mad at someone else, she'll hit me. She knows that I'm a pacifist, and I really don't get that mad at people. I guess it makes me an easy target.

I really don't care if she hits me or punches me or whatever, I should, but I don't. Something that I hate so much is that she will always make fun of people who have thought of suicide, or people who have cut themselves. She's seen cuts of mine before, and she just laughs and says "If I didn't know you better, I'd say that you were emo!" And I have to laugh along. I always have to laugh along even when every part of me wants to scream at her. If I don't laugh she will hurt me. I did stand up to her once about it, I asked if she would stop, and she looked at me with glaring eyes, told me to make her, and hit me.

I normally get along with her. Last time she punched me I refused to talk to her for the rest of the day(we sit next to each other in three classes, and we sit next to each other at lunch). She didn't get it. I've told her to stop hurting me, but she doesn't. Only Olivia can make her stop. And Olivia doesn't go to our school anymore.

I like Kristy, and I do want to be friends with her. She is really fun to hang out with if you can get past a few layers. I just don't want her to hurt me anymore. And I really don't want to get her in trouble, she doesn't mean it. She really doesn't.

Closed Thread