TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Omen. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

Jeez, get a life!

Arrow Ok...that was random. - January 1st 2011, 10:21 AM

Ok so today, I went to see a movie with one of my best friends. After coming out off the movie, I put my cell phone on because I had to ring my Dad. Because I hadn't had it on for a while, I had a whole bunch of text messages from a few people. I had New Year wishes from 2 friends as well as 2 messages from my best friend who I went to the movies with, just organising that day.
But I received 3 text messages from this guy who cannot stand me and vice versa. Why? Well long story short, my "best friend" said some things to him that I had apparently said that was a complete and utter lie. He had a go at me and said that he didn't want to talk to me again.
His texts said:

1st text: What are you up to?

2nd text: ?

3rd text: Wrong number.

From the 1st and 3rd text there was roughly an hour interval so how could it take him an hour to notice that he had the wrong number as well as not notice twice? I mean I can understand if he noticed it the first time and then he sent me the message saying "Wrong number". And he said that he didn't want me in his life anymore so I don't get why my number is still on his phone. Yeah I know it may not necessarily be under my name in his contact list but the fact that he still had my number on his phone and he sent me 3 messages. I don't want to talk to him because I don't want to cause trouble nor do I want to talk to him after everything he said and did. He sent me those messages on the 28th of December. What should I do?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
L.O.V.E. IS??
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: kelly

Re: Ok...that was random. - January 1st 2011, 06:31 PM

I think you should talk to him , even if it causes trouble just organize the situation out.
"Say like what you heard was mistaken and i'm sorry that this came up, i hope you would've approached me more in a calmer matter then coming at me."
And leave it like that . And then allow him to talk and add in what you think and hope to god you guys get through it !
If you need anything else , just message me girl (: I'm here for yaaa !

Some things are beautiful because they are un-obtainable <3

'A dream is what you desire if anything and everything is possible.'

(#3 (permalink)) Old
PSY Offline
Hugh Jackman ♥

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Robin

Re: Ok...that was random. - January 3rd 2011, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreaming ♥
I don't want to talk to him because I don't want to cause trouble nor do I want to talk to him after everything he said and did.
If you don't want to talk to him, then don't call or text him back. Easy peasy! Delete the messages you received from him and move on with your life. =)

Closed Thread