TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Friends and Family Everyone has disagreements, even best friends and family. If you need advice about a relationship, ask us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Rose Rayne Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Eryckah Renee Knight

Question Paranoid? - July 8th 2011, 04:47 PM

Okay so I love my best friend to Megen to death! We've been friends for about 2 years. She was my first friend I made when I moved here. We did have a few fights before, one where I told her I never wanted to talk to her again. Now I think I'm starting to get paranoid or something. Like she has changed dramatically. Like I dunno what it is but she's changed.

Lately I've been introducing her to a few of my best friends. And my ex girlfriend Kate. Well I'm starting to think that all of my friends are starting to like her more than me because now they're closer, they spend wayyy more time together. They have so many inside jokes and most of the time I'm barely included in the conversation. This is with all my friends and her.

Then theres this guy I like, William. I've liked him for a few weeks now. We used to text everyday from the time we got up until like 11 [Due to cell phone issues] But now he doesn't text me. He doesn't call me. He doesn't even chat me when we're both online. And when I'm on the phone with Megen she starts telling me about, he said this, he said that. And I see the comments he always leave her on her profile and he's always telling her how pretty she is and that he cared about her. He told me the same which makes me more confused.

Am I just paranoid about both the situations or what? Because I have no idea what to do...

I Love My Nicky Bear With All My Heart!
You're The APPLE To My PIE...
You're The STRAW To My BERRY...
You're The SMOKE To Me HIGH...
And You're The ONE I Wanna MARRY! <3

**September 23rd - Now <3
900 Miles && 18 Hours And I'll Still NEVER Leave You
  Send a message via Yahoo to Rose Rayne  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
EnriqueFan Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Paranoid? - July 10th 2011, 10:27 AM

Hey erica

i can understand how you feel... your friend is getting all the attention you deserve. well thats what it seems like. if your best friends are really your best friends, they'll always hang out with you no matter what. and as for the inside jokes, they're going to be there. you can't rid them of that. i guess you just have to shut your ears and deal with it.

concerning william, he's just a jerk if he's saying the same things to Megan that he said to you, AND he's ignoring you. if something was meant to happen it would have. or it will. dont run after him and beg him or any of that. treat him the way he treats you, maybe nicer, and leave things at that . maybe you'll meet someone better

i wish you luck erica <3

Smile It's free

Quote:
Yeah, exactly, you can talk about politics in music, you can talk about something else, but that's always going to change, and love is never going to change.- Enrique Iglesias

Closed Thread