TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Death and Grieving Coping with loss is difficult at any age, but you are not alone during this difficult time. Reach out to other users in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Not feeling anything at all. - May 28th 2018, 09:19 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of death or grieving, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

It's like there's a void where my heart is.. people are now looking at me as if they're watching a zombie, because I might as well be one.. if I have no feelings.

Help. I guess.. my therapist did tell me to go through things that can sorta make me feel again, but I kinda fell very far down.. so it'll take some time or something really good .

But I don't know what will happen, so it's kinda tough.

I've had enough with emptiness.. it's the worst thing ever.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Golfing girl Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance.

I've been here a while

Name: Emma

Re: Not feeling anything at all. - May 28th 2018, 10:37 PM

Hello,

I am so sorry that you are going through a hard time. I hope you will be okay soon. When something bad happens we may not always know what to do and sometimes it can be hard to open up and talk to someone about what you are going through. You can always write a letter and put everything in it that you are feeling, also going through and then give it to someone to read and then they can try helping you out with this. And that person can be a therapist. When you go talk to them they will be able to help you with this and help you with coping skills and show you how to get through the hard times. Sometimes we just need someone to guide us so that we will be okay with what we are going through and help us so that we know what to do for next time. Can you also try talking with some friends or family member about what you are going through and see if they are able to help you out with this. I hope that you will be okay soon and you are able to find someone to talk to about this. Try finding something to help pick you up, going for a walk or music or funny TV shows to help you with this.

HelpLINK Mentor and Forum Moderator. PM/VM

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
itís about learning to Dance in the Rain!

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread