TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Death and Grieving Coping with loss is difficult at any age, but you are not alone during this difficult time. Reach out to other users in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
The Kira Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Melody

My brother - April 3rd 2010, 03:36 AM

I usually never think about my brothers death, he died a long time ago...
I dont want to think about it, but i just wonder what it would be like to live with him, to love him, to see his eyes and to be a sister... to hug him, to fall asleep watching TV and all...
I just really dont wanna think about it... my mom hates talking about it, and my dad dosent give a fuck about it probably, if he dosent give a fuck about me, his living kid... i dont live with him...
I just wish i had my brither...

Stay forever lovely
  Send a message via AIM to The Kira  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Spellbound Offline
LGRW
I can't get enough

Re: My brother - April 3rd 2010, 07:10 AM

I know that this has to be difficult for you. Even if your mother and your father don't talk about your brother, it's alright for you to think about him and to miss him. I can assure you that there's nothing wrong with it. It would help if you had someone to talk to about all of this; someone who will you think will understand and be there for you (like a friend, a cousin, an aunt or uncle, etc).
If you ever need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to pm me. Hang in there and take care.

Send a message via MSN to Spellbound  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Rosiee Offline
Average Joe

Name: Rosie

Re: My brother - April 4th 2010, 04:40 PM

first of, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I know it's hard, I've never lost anyone as close as a sibling so I don't know what you're going through, but i had my first loss this year and it was hard, my school work was messed up etc.... Just know that even if your parents don't want to talk about it, I'm sure there are people on TH which have been through the same thing and would love to help
Do you live near his grave? if so, I know this sounds silly, but have you tried talking to him? Just go by yourself and bring flowers or something? and just sit, talk to him. I'd love to be able to do this...
Just know that you can Pm me whenever! I'm online almost 24/7
Take care <3

"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."

Closed Thread