TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Name: Alana M. F.

Unhappy stress, agony, betrayal OH MY - November 15th 2012, 10:25 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of peer pressure or bullying, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I. Can't. Take. It. Anymore!!
I know that usually when someone says that, they are considering suicide. Well I'm not because I over-think things alot (which in this case is good) and figure I have too much to live for.

BUT... Butt... (sorry I'm tired and I'm trying to cheer myself up by being silly ) BUTT!! I'm getting bullied as usual... But it's getting to the point were I wanna bring out that old knife and well you know.

My friends Tara and Teaneil won't stop arguing... Ever... And Teaneil keeps yelling at me and Bree for 'not being there for her' and stuff and it really hurts! Because me and Bree (Alyssa isn't as involved in this) were like... Always trying to help Teaneil, but it's getting to the point were I personally just don't want to talk to her anymore. Teaneil used to be funny and never complained. But she's CHANGED!! What's making me MORE angry than upsetting me, she's upsetting BREE!! Now Bree is this really sweet, fragile, delicate girl and like... If you mess with Bree, you mess with me! And it even rhymes!! I'm defensive of all my friends but lately I been feeling like Bree deserves my attention the most.

I got back from Melbourne Camp yesterday with my class, and at the camp Teaneil and Tara WOULD NOT STOP!! And when I was trying to HELP THEM by stepping in and asking them both to back off because I was sick of it, Teaneil told me to "zip it" and that I wasn't the only one sick of it in a rude way. Tara and Neil were both crying and it was f*cking NIGHT TIME, AFTER LIGHTS OUT!! And I was really grouchy and at one point during Tara and Teaneil's night argument, Bree was sitting up and in the dim dim light I COULD TELL she was worried. So I went and sat on Bree's bed and started rubbing her back and whispering to her that they would get over it.

After Teaneil snapped at me, I layed back on my bed and I myself started crying... Just silently so I didn't get the attention that the 2 dramaqueens were getting. THERE! I SAID IT! I CALLED MY 2 BEST FRIENDS F***ING DRAMAQUEENS! Because they really can be sometimes! The next morning, Teaneil made me feel sick - like she had many times during the camp - by referring to how she had told me to zip it and telling me she meant it!

If those 2 keep up this crap I'm gonna pull aside Bree and Alyssa, and tell them that I am NOT talking to Tara and Neil until they pull their heads outta their @$$es (in a politer way) and that I suggest they don't either (advice that they don't have to take... Just a suggestion). Teaneil made Bree CRY more than once - and THAT IS NOT OK!! Some of the things Teaneil has said lately, has made me feel sick. And I never had these issues with her before... NEVER! She was always on my side, defending me, making me laugh, as I was to her. I don't know what happened to her... But I'm going to give her a few more chances... But if she hurts Bree once more then that's it. I love Bree (best friend love), and Alyssa and even Tara and Teaneil... But there's some serious issues in our friendship group that needs to be sorted out.

There's more... But I won't go into so much detail with this. LOL
I'm still a target of everyday bullies... And it's getting to the point were it takes LITERALLY all I got to not punch those obnoxious c***s in the face!

As for the Teaneil and Tara business, I feel like me and Bree are getting bullied... And to be honest Teaneil is too... And maybe Tara a little... So yeah it's just a bunch of bullying and I'm still putting my all into defending Bree. I used to try to stop the fights between Teaneil and Tara... I've tried taking no ones side - fight kept going. I've tried both their sides - fight kept going. I became desperate and tried going to Teaneil's, then Tara's sides - Bad idea, fight got worse. Now I'm just kinda standing back and watching and I'm getting my head bit off.

Help?

Andy Biersack

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Closed Thread