TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
SelfHarming Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Bullying - July 13th 2016, 02:39 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of peer pressure or bullying, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Last year I got bullyed for the size of my breast they were really small. The bullying had been going on for a while. I told them to stop but they didn't listen it got so bad that I started to cut. People saw what happened and stopped bullying me so I stopped cutting. Then my boobs actually started growing and I had to start wearing padded bras. People didn't notice till a few months after. They started making fun of me again but this time it was because my breasts were to big. I was getting sexually harassed at school. And since I lived so close to school they didn't provide a bus for me so I had to walk to and from school. One time when I was walking home somebody came up from behind me and touched my butt. I turned around around and got ready to slap the him.( I knew the guy because he tried sexually harass me at school a time before that too He was in my S.S. class) But he took my arms in his hand and covered my mouth and told me to not scream or else he would slap me I didn't scream until maybe about 5 or so minutes afterwards. He slapped me so hard I fell to the groundm So then I decided not to fight againstbhim anymore and just do what he wanted. I walked with him till we got to where ever it was we got to. I still don't know who's house it was. He bought me inside and locked me in the room. He came back with duck tape. He taped my mouth shut. He tried to rape me and when he was done he went to take a shower. I was so upset that I wasn't even able to think straight He hid my clothes so I unlocked the door went to the kitchen and looked for a phone I couldn't find one so I looked around the house but couldn't find one. I was so scared so I went back to the room and sat there balling my eyes out. He got out of the shower and came back to the room and saw sitting there with my head between my legs trying breathe while crying all at the same time. He came over to me and sat down next to me. I didn't move. I asked him where my clothes were and he.said that he got rid of them. He gave me some new clothes to wear but he didn't have any underwear for girls so he went to go get mine which I was thank full for. He then just left me in the house without saying anything. He also gave me my phone back which was a big bonus. So I called my boyfriend and told him where I was. A few minutes later he and his brother came and picked me up. His brother drove since we were only in middle school. They asked me what happened and I just started bawling my eyes out. So my boyfriend and I went into the backseat and just sat there with me in his lap crying and him trying settle me down. When we got to his house I went straight to the shower. After I was done with my hygiene cleaning I just sat there and cried my boyfriend who we shall now name Brett. Came and knocked on the door to see if I was almost done. He heard me crying and asked me to unlock the door. I wouldn't so he got the key and unlcked the door and carried me into his room. I just sat there and cryed for a few more minutes with Brett sitting next to me. ... I finally told him but I started cutting even more and one one time Brett caught me cutting. ... To be continued.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Chuuya Offline
I hate milk.
I can't get enough

Name: Lauren

Re: Bullying - July 17th 2016, 09:16 PM

I am so sorry that you had to go through that. It sounds very difficult and a hard thing to get through.

Have you told anyone else about what happened that day? I know it can be very scary to think about talking about what took place but once you tell someone action can be taken to assure it doesn't happen again. This can be anyone, such as a counselor, school official, or the police.

You're not alone.

"You'll have to decide for yourself. Walk on your own. Move forward. You've got a strong pair of legs, Rose. You should get up and use them."

Closed Thread