TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Ehh Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

almost everyone is against me. - January 12th 2017, 09:02 PM

For a while now, I've been bullied. I've been insulted, attacked, harassed. I'm usually a positive person, but i sometimes feel hopeless and distressed. I've tried searching for solutions, but they're no good. Some tell me to fight back, but i'm too physically weak to fight anyone. I've tried working out but that's a long term solution, and i can't deal with this bullying anymore. I've told people (ie teachers, friends, in one incident police.) But that doesn't stop them, only one person stopped and that was the aforementioned person from the police incident.

The entirety of my school and general area around it are the kind of chavvy people, the ones who are really aggressive. They're Hippocrites, constantly being racist to Asian people but literal riots start when somebody is ambiguously racist to a black person. I got stomped on by a whole class when i was accused of being racist with no evidence. One guy i knew had to leave school because of the riots. People pretend to be on my side when i get bullied and give me encouragement, but it's only because they want to see a fight.

I've searched for years for a solution, but i never find one. Does somebody please have a solution?

Last edited by Ehh; January 12th 2017 at 09:27 PM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
rigirl10101010 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lizzie Star

Re: almost everyone is against me. - January 12th 2017, 11:08 PM

I kind of know how you feel. Last year, there was this boy. He was the biggest jerk you'd ever meet, and whenever I stood up to him, he'd act like I said something really bad, and said stuff to make it seem like I was the bully! There are people like that. Unfortunatly, the best people in your situation can do is either ignore them, or to tell them to go screw themselves. Standing up for yourself is never the wrong thing to do. A friend of mine told me this "Don't be afraid to throw or take punches" and "Let them take the first shot, because then you can fight back in self defense."
This is just me. You should also try telling your parents(if you haven't already), and don't be scared to tell them. When someone messes with their kid, moms are like predators on the hunt for blood.
If they throw the first punch, even if you don't think you can, try fighting back. Never throw the first punch. Fighting back makes sure they know that you will next time they try anything. You don't have to, though. Just ignore them if what I've told you doesn't sound like something you would want to do. I hope your problem gets better

(#3 (permalink)) Old
F3L Offline
F3L
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Cerrina Foster

Re: almost everyone is against me. - January 13th 2017, 03:44 AM

I have been bullied over and over again, all my life because of my youth, small stature, and intelligence. I was targeted in 5-7th grade by three jocks, fitting the hock steriotype to a T, because they knew I wouldn't fight back. And I couldn't even if I wanted to, as they were all taller, bulky, and a lot stronger than me. It got really bad in middle school. Instead of their general taunting and cruel welts, they started shoving me into walls, lockers, into the flow, tripping me on the bus, in the gym, in the cafeteria, and down the stairs used to get to my classes. As much as everyone saw it, nobody did anything, cause that's just how it is in Oregon.
Well, with the crap going on at home too, I just took it,with as much dignity as possible, but I am generally a passive-agrees I've person. They exploited that fact. I never stood up for myself, and it got slowly, but steadily worse, until a new kid came and told them off, standing up for me. They bcaked off around him, but would target me when he wasn't around. So, even if the people don't stop bullying you, it is worth trying to stand up for yourself, because if you take it passively and become more submissive, like I did, it will never get better. If you at least try to stand up for yourself, yeah, it may get worse, stay the same, but...hay, it may get better too.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Ehh Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: almost everyone is against me. - January 13th 2017, 03:06 PM

thanks for the advice. I'll try and make it better. Strangely, i feel i've gotten more self confidence ever since i started watching... filthy frank, of all things.

Closed Thread