TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Education and Careers Work of any kind can get stressful at times. Ask in this forum if you need help with coursework, applications, and more.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Can you hear the silence?
Senior TeenHelper

Unhappy Feeling rather home sick - December 13th 2013, 03:48 PM

Hey

Basicly i finished high school in may time (uk)

And i moved out to a new area with mum so i went to a different college to what everyone else did from school

Anyway

Im not enjoying college to be honest

The class are utter IDIOTS

They scream at the teachers call the teachers idiots etc

Its really hard to mix with them im gonna out this nicely but they are drop outs anyway

Even worse i got in a fight with one of the teachers simply because i asked for help I mean WHAT THE HELL
Seriously its terrible

I told my mum about this we are gonna go and have a chat with them in jan because its terrible isnt it?

But mums just plaining kn getting my course changed but the thing is :/

Im very home sick i often come here to see nan and grandad and i still keep in touch with a few of my friends

I Will agree its not the nicest place in the world but it is my home and i have an attachment to it

Would it be to late to swap colleges if i maybe lied? And something along the lines of....
Mums moved back to the area can i come to yiur college because then im back in the attachment area

I just feel so homessick

I have been at college since september you would of thought that i would of made friends by now most people have!
I can't tho the kids are idiots!!!!!!! They act like 7year olds what the fuck man your at college not primary school.

Jezz rage over hahha

I failed my gcse's

I get put in speical needs class's i cant mix with them:/ its just so hard i wanna mix with normal people

NOTE im not offending them

Anywayzzz thanks

(#2 (permalink)) Old
PSY Offline
Hugh Jackman ♥

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Robin

Re: Feeling rather home sick - December 15th 2013, 07:06 PM

Unfortunately, I'm not as familiar with the UK school system as I would like to be... but I imagine there are people or departments of people you can talk to. Transferring may be possible, either now or sometime in the future. You may not have to lie in order to get transferred... it may simply be a matter of filling out forms and meeting certain requirements. I'd try asking to meet with an academic advisor, or someone else who can explain the process of transferring to you. Good luck! =)

Closed Thread