TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Film and Television Whether you're a film buff or just want to talk about your favorite television show, this forum is for you.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
crotia Offline
Junior TeenHelper

What do you think of unision speaks and the like? - April 15th 2015, 06:46 PM

Basically I wante dto know opinions...

*Onision

Helping others sometimes makes it easier to feel good about yourself and help yourself.

So PM me if You want.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Fading Light. Offline
Do you believe in ghosts?
TeenHelp Addict

Re: What do you think of unision speaks and the like? - April 18th 2015, 12:15 AM

The name sounds vaguely familiar but I'm not entirely sure what it is. Care to enlighten me?

if you know the hunter's coming
then you hide or keep on running
'cause she's slain the gods before.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Kindred Offline
You can handle anything
I've been here a while

Name: Eyeliner Failure

Re: What do you think of unision speaks and the like? - April 18th 2015, 09:16 PM

Onision. Guys, I'm gonna say trigger warning when searching his videos.

Honestly? This might be unpopular but some of his videos I kinda like. Tough love is a helpful approach depending on my mood and what's actually bothering me. After pissing me off obviously. Although I don't agree with him on a lot of matters, and I think he can do more harm than good, some people will find him helpful, some people will hate him. His approach is very controversial.

Take as long as you need.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount19

Edit avatar

Re: What do you think of unision speaks and the like? - April 21st 2015, 01:15 AM

One of my acquaintances who's on my internet Facebook account has been liking their statuses lately. A few of those statuses, damn!

I am literally crossing my legs tightly right now.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Lilyofthewest Offline
Average Joe

Name: Lily

Re: What do you think of unision speaks and the like? - April 21st 2015, 10:40 PM

He doesn't do much for me. But, then again, angsty pseudo-mavericks don't do much for me in general. He's posted some transphobic stuff in the past, not sure if he's still at that because I know some YouTubers who were previously transphobic have made u-turns. Don't really pay that much attention to him because it seems to me like Onision and his followers are to YouTube what Nigel Farage and UKIP are to politics.

I agree with him on some things though, like his newest status on God and Santa Claus is genius.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
crotia Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: What do you think of unision speaks and the like? - April 22nd 2015, 05:59 AM

I find that I too sometimes like his vids. Mostly when I'm feeling like shit. I think that is because normally I only have a voice like that in my head but it's easier to fight against if it's out loud. Or because I don't have to make myself feel worse because he does all the work for me.

I do see why his aproach helps some people but I don't think he does it on purpose. I have a theory that he is a psychopath.

Helping others sometimes makes it easier to feel good about yourself and help yourself.

So PM me if You want.

Closed Thread