TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Film and Television Whether you're a film buff or just want to talk about your favorite television show, this forum is for you.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Pianissimo Offline
Used to be Floriferous
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Amanda

Paranormal Activity - June 2nd 2011, 09:37 PM

I just watch Paranormal Activity and the ending is sooooooooooooooo messed up. I heard that there are other alternate endings from my brother though (He didn't really go into detail ). Has anyone ever seen any of the other endings? I saw the one where she throws Micah into the camera and then I think she eats the camera, but I'm not completely sure. I could definitely see how the could make a second movie after it though because it shows the the demon thing is still alive.

People help the people,
And if you're homesick, give me your hand and I'll hold it.
  Send a message via AIM to Pianissimo Send a message via MSN to Pianissimo Send a message via Skype™ to Pianissimo 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Charlie

Re: Paranormal Activity - June 2nd 2011, 09:51 PM

Spoiler:
The alternative ending is she walks up the stairs and into the bedroom, she sits on the floor next the bed and sort of just rocks back and forth (I think) and hours pass by, the phone rings and then someone comes in and screams and then later on the police arrive, she snaps out of it, runs out of the room looking for her boyfriend and the police shoot her.

That is the alternative ending, put it in spoiler tags just in case.

I thought it was pretty good. Have you seen the second one? It's worth checking out, it was more scarier then the first one I think.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Pianissimo Offline
Used to be Floriferous
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Amanda

Re: Paranormal Activity - June 3rd 2011, 02:35 PM

Oh, that one would be creepy because of the fact that she rocks on the floor for a while. I hate that kind of stuff, it freaks me out.
Not yet, my wonderful brother has tried to make me watch it with him before (He would've made me watch the first one too) but at the time I refused to. xD I might ask him if he wants to watch it with me later though.

People help the people,
And if you're homesick, give me your hand and I'll hold it.
  Send a message via AIM to Pianissimo Send a message via MSN to Pianissimo Send a message via Skype™ to Pianissimo 
Closed Thread