TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Technology and Gaming (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f24-technology-gaming/)
-   -   Spyro (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f24-technology-gaming/t151650-spyro/)

matthewmatters June 6th 2017 08:52 PM

Spyro

Has anyone here ever played Spyro? wether the original trilogy or later games like a heros tail or shadows legacy
I've heard that the original trilogy could be remastered for the PS4

Celyn June 6th 2017 10:11 PM

Re: Spyro

I played season of flame. I loved it and now I want to play it again XD

I don't have a PS4 but I'm all for remastering old games to newer platforms!

DeletedAccount24 June 7th 2017 02:42 AM

I played Spyro way back in the day, before we entered the new millennium.

nothereanymore June 7th 2017 10:15 AM

The original trilogy games are my favorite! I've beaten YotD over a dozen times. Never gets old. :)

matthewmatters June 7th 2017 12:23 PM

There's loads of ways to play it for instance, I have this thing where I will go through the whole game and only get the gems that are in sight (not breaking anything to find treasure).

It does restrict how much I can get and make it a good deal tougher, as Moneybags requires money! but it's always fun to go back once i've finished the main game, to get all the leftover loot.

Also, Gateway To Glimmer/Riptos Rage has a rather nifty cheat, where you learn all abilities, meaning Moneybags can't take any money of you for them. Spyro outsmarts him there hohoho

nothereanymore June 7th 2017 09:17 PM

There's a 99 lives cheat in Year of the Dragon that I always use. Right when I start, every game, I cheat lol
The all abilities cheat in Ripto's Rage is a godsend.

DeletedAccount24 June 8th 2017 01:56 AM

Too lazy to see which game I have. I am bummed about the cheat guide, though. :(

Mum must have dumped it when we moved back in 2007. But I was hardly home then. Blegh.

matthewmatters June 8th 2017 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lydia Martin (Post 1287200)
There's a 99 lives cheat in Year of the Dragon that I always use. Right when I start, every game, I cheat lol
The all abilities cheat in Ripto's Rage is a godsend.

tbh really, even if you loose all your lives, not much happens
it just goes to the main screen but you really don't loose anything

MsNobleEleanor June 8th 2017 01:49 PM

Spyro! The purple flying breathing cute dragon!

I loved that game! I miss it! I've played it on the orignal playstation and game cube.

I played the 1998 game and then The Legend of Sypro. I really loved the game! I did find some glitches but it was okay. I loved the mini games, they were creative and fun and moving through the game was easy enough. The story line was also really well done I found.

I do miss playing it and I hope to play it again.

I've played the orginal first one; Sypro the Dragon, The Legend of Spyro, Season of Flame Enter the Dragonfly, Attack of the Rhynocs, and The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning.

I haven't played the other games and I have no tried the spinoff of Skylanders. When I first saw that I was confused as it looked different. But the skylanders are popular still so I guess that is good.

MWF June 9th 2017 03:54 AM

I remember playing the earliest Spyro games for the Playstation One and loving it. That and Crash Bandicoot, those were incredible games.
Oh Christ, I feel old...