TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Hairstyling This forum is for questions and tips relating to hairstyling, from the trendiest new style, to dye use and conditioning.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Kit5150 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

To cut or not to cut? - February 20th 2016, 12:54 AM

I've struggled to grow my hair since I was like seven! I make it to that awkward point and just give up, chop it all off, than instantly regret it. Finally I have made it just shy of that awkward point and can be happy with straightening my hair or leaving it to dry and natural curl. But I miss being able to dry my hair crazy colors or have awesome punk hair styles. I work in an office so I have to hide my awesome punkside.

I've had an undercut before, one of the times I impromptuly chopped my hair off. I've seen these pictures, like the one attached below, and love them! For about two months I've been thinking of getting my hair cut similarly and was all set but was having a change of heart last night after straightening my hair. I'm just worried that I'll get half cut off and regret it. But my hair is so thick that the thought behind shaving off half of it sounds so awesome, especially with the summer months coming soon.

My wife of course says do what you want. I just need some more opinions and advice please!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11849941_1491636854462849_967223379_n.jpg (48.0 KB, 9 views)

(#2 (permalink)) Old
2hot4u Offline
Average Joe

Name: Rachael

Re: To cut or not to cut? - February 21st 2016, 07:56 PM

I would go for it! It sounds and looks cool and useful during the summer months for keeping cool! If you really didn't like it... hair doesnt take too long to grow out ^_^

http://www.teenhelp.org/blogs/2hot4u/

R.I.P Mommy </3 July 1,1963-April 8, 2012. I miss you

It's a momentary relief from the existential terror of existence!

Had to get stitches for the first time due to self harm on June 2, 2013

Closed Thread