TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Hairstyling This forum is for questions and tips relating to hairstyling, from the trendiest new style, to dye use and conditioning.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
John 6:29 Offline
Romans 2:6-8
I've been here a while

Name: Michael

Don't know how to cut my hair - May 4th 2010, 03:46 AM

I don't really feel like including pictures or taking them right now. I might tomorrow.

At any rate people compare me to Brad Pitt, Robert Pattinson, and Ryan Gosling. So, somewhere in there that's how I look. Each of them have had longer hair and short (buzzed hair). I'm thinking of cutting my hair because I am kind of tired of the length of my hair (I was originally going to grow it back out), cause it's at a length I can't really do anything with. Anyways, my question is should I continue to grow it or should I cut it short? I like it short as well and I want to cut it short right now, but I know after it's short for awhile I'll wish I hadn't cut it. It's a never ending debate with me for some reason. So what should I do? Do you think those celebs look better with longer or shorter hair?
  Send a message via AIM to John 6:29 Send a message via MSN to John 6:29  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?

Name: Holly

Re: Don't know how to cut my hair - May 4th 2010, 04:14 AM

Never do a Rob Pat hair.... That's some jacked up hair...

Ryan Gosling hair is very moosy, messy and manageable at the same time. It's more of an Abercrombie and Fitch haircut. I really like it. If you were going to do one of those he'd be the one to inspire you. =) Girls love hair like that.

Geek? Nerd? More like intellectual badass.

"You ran through Africa, and Asia, and Indonesia.. And now I've found you, and I love you. I want to know your name."
  Send a message via Yahoo to Algernon  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Megan09 Offline
Singer, lover, writer
Average Joe

Name: Megan

Re: Don't know how to cut my hair - May 4th 2010, 04:57 AM

Personally, I hate when guys' hair gets TOO long. Then it just looks really unclean and too messy. Long is good to a certain extent, and that unkept "I just rolled out of bed look" is super hot, but not when your hair is so long that I can't see your face.

I'm not a fan of those really short buzz cuts either. A nice medium is good, cause then you can still get your hair to do that messy thing without looking gross.

"If music be the food of love, play on." -Shakespeare
Remember: May is skin cancer awareness month. Be smart, here are some tips to protect yourself:
Feel free to PM me, I'm here to help
TH Social Networking Team
  Send a message via AIM to Megan09  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
John 6:29 Offline
Romans 2:6-8
I've been here a while

Name: Michael

Re: Don't know how to cut my hair - May 4th 2010, 08:13 AM

To be honest my hairs at med length right now. It's like a tim burtonish hair cut and it has the messy look (less curly). It just irritates me. I feel grungy all the time and dirty lol. IDK. I just have a rather pale and depressed look about me (these are all others words so it's not me miss judging myself). So I guess in a sense a more "artsy" look, and I'm thin so it doesn't help any haha. Blah. I'm just more confuzzled now. I think I'm going to get it cut shorter.
  Send a message via AIM to John 6:29 Send a message via MSN to John 6:29  
Closed Thread