TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Good Days! Great days are always worth celebrating, so share your good times with us here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Kirkin Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Nick

Top of the World! - April 24th 2012, 11:42 PM

Hi guys! I'm not one of those people that spends alot of time on this site, but I know this a perfect site to post good things because no one judges here and just telling people how your doing makes you feel better (: If I posted this anywhere else It'd get flamed and people would be calling it gay and stuff..

Anyway! Here goes, I posted on this forum maybe a year ago because this seemed like the perfect site for a kid like me. I felt great when I was on this site, but I went downhill when I stopped getting on the internet in general.. So for the last 4 months or so I've had that awful blues feeling where you just always feel down (not clinical depression, had that before, two completely different things). So track has just gotten into full swing and I've been having a bad year.. My times weren't falling, and I was getting frustrated. Plus, I was really alone even though I'm one of the "popular" kids at school. But, in one weird day, this wonderful girl asked me for my number. We've been hanging out really often now and I couldn't be any happier! I've never felt this great! I never realized how much me and this girl were alike, its really scary sometimes. So when me and her got really close, my track times started freefalling too. I guess I was so upset about being alone it was transferring into my track and slowing me down! But now I feel like I'm on top of the world! I would do anything for her and I've never felt better in my entire life! I just had to tell someone, I feel so great now that I just felt someone had to know! Thanks for reading!

TL;DR I met a great girl, tracks gotten better, and I feel great (:

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Pug Princess Offline
Bug & Pug <3

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Re: Top of the World! - April 25th 2012, 01:55 AM

Well, welcome back to TeenHelp I know how you feel too, I always rant on here and it helps
Glad you're feeling better

~~~
HelpLINK Mentor & Project Advisor

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Merpop. Offline
Under the sea...

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dezmaid

Re: Top of the World! - April 26th 2012, 02:18 AM

Aah, that's really amazing. I'm glad things are going better.

Come with me
And you'll be
In a
World of
Pure imagination

Send a message via AIM to Merpop. Send a message via MSN to Merpop. Send a message via Yahoo to Merpop.  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Ellie Offline
Oh mai.
I've been here a while

Re: Top of the World! - April 26th 2012, 08:42 AM

You're right about this site and that's one of the great things about it! You can share both your ups and your downs and there are people here to support and celebrate them with you I'm really pleased to hear things are looking so positive for you right now!

Closed Thread