TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

General For questions or discussions that do not fit elsewhere, post here. Please check all forum descriptions before posting here to be sure there is not a better location for your thread.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
tf245yay Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Question HelpLink - November 20th 2015, 08:00 AM

Hey is HelpLink still available, I haven't been able to use it for months already.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Celyn Offline
~One Skittles Minion~

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Holly

Re: HelpLink - November 20th 2015, 10:54 AM

Hey there,

Unfortunately, due to email issues with the site, HelpLINK is currently unavailable. We don't know when it will be back up, but hopefully not too long!

In the meantime, you can always use LiveHelp and ask for support and advice in the forums.

Hope this helped a bit.

HelpLINK and Live Help Officer
Feel free to PM me! Even if I canít help, Iím always going to listen <3
SKITTLIFY!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
Lead Moderator

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Re: HelpLink - November 20th 2015, 05:54 PM

Hello there!
TeenHelp is currently experiencing some problems with our e-mail system which has caused HelpLINK to be down as it is an e-mail system. It will be back up eventually, but unfortunately all we can do is be patient while things get worked out. Holly offered a great suggestion of LiveHelp and the forums. You can also use the Support and Advice rooms in Chat, or just reach out to users here via PM if you need some advice. We also have wonderful resources such as our Articles, Videos, and other various Resources.
Sorry about the inconvenience. If you ever need help with anything feel free to let me know.

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
TeenHelp Addict

Name: Traci

Re: HelpLink - November 20th 2015, 08:51 PM

I'd also say that many staff members would be willing to have you PM us individually (such as myself!) if you'd like something more private than a support forum and advice from a volunteer. While we're not professionals, that may be something you're more comfortable with depending on the issue!

I said to the sun, "Tell me about the big bang"
& the sun said ďit hurts to become."
Andrea Gibson, "I Sing The Body Electric; Especially When My Power Is Out"
  Send a message via MSN to Coffee.  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount11

Edit avatar

Re: HelpLink - November 20th 2015, 09:23 PM

As it has been mentioned, email issues throughout the site have not been sorted out therefore HelpLINK is down since HelpLINK relies heavily on email. It should definitely be up again at some point but I am not sure when. As Nicole said, all we can do is be patient. I am sorry you aren't able to use it right now, though. I hope it doesn't discourage you from reaching out to us.

Holly and Nicole offered helpful tips on how to seek advice and support in the meantime. You can always use the resources that were linked, and I wanted to add that you're welcome to blog as well. Many users find it to be a helpful outlet as they can vent and get things off their chest. This might be helpful for you in addition to using the forums, Live Help or other sources of support/advice.

Traci's correct. Staff members (and many others) are kind, happy to listen, and willing to offer advice if they can. You can PM me anytime if you need to talk about anything.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Anonymiousx54 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: HelpLink - December 3rd 2015, 11:49 AM

I've got that too

Closed Thread