TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   General (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f3-general/)
-   -   Holiday season. (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f3-general/t157887-holiday-season/)

Disclosure. December 11th 2018 03:07 AM

Holiday season.

What are your plans for the holiday season?

What would you like for Christmas?

Saudade. December 11th 2018 07:02 PM

Re: Holiday season.

My plans for Christmas is the same as it is every year. Spend it with family.

I'm not asking for much this Christmas. Just a couple small thing, nothing too extravagant or expensive.

When you're in your mid 30s, material gifts aren't as valuable as the people you spend the holiday with. :)

Tattooed*Heart December 12th 2018 12:38 AM

I and my mom will be going to her older sisters(My Aunt) and her husband(My Uncle) for Christmas like we do every year. My cousins all come and we have a huge dinner and exchange gifts.

.:Bibliophile:. December 12th 2018 12:51 AM

I will be having dinner with my family and then we might play games and things like that. I work the following day so I doubt I'll end up staying out too late.

There isn't a ton I want for Christmas. I have asked for an Amazon gift card, a bluetooth waterproof speaker and a SD card for my phone. I would also really like a membership to this particular library but it has a larger annual free for non residents and I don't live in that particular state. We shall see what Santa decides to give me. :bleh:

Effy2018 December 12th 2018 11:00 AM

I will just be spending time with family :)

Celyn December 12th 2018 03:00 PM

I'll be meeting up with friends and relatives I don't see that often. Christmas day is usually just my immediate family though. We'll be playing games, watching films and having Christmas dinner together.

I didn't really ask for much this year...just a hairdryer and a cool workout machine thing :)

Wobr Bobr December 16th 2018 01:00 PM

I've already ordered some gifts to my kith and kin :) Now I'm waiting for the delivery. But I failed with two positions. I ordered them using a wrong postal code. But I checked it here and wrote the correct one eventually.

Odyne December 18th 2018 08:26 AM

I'm gonna celebrate christmas with my boyfriend and his family. :)

I don't like getting presents, but I love giving them!
I think I don't deserve presents, something I've felt as long as I can remember - but seeing my loved ones opening my presents, is the best about christmas for me.

Perfectly~Imperfect December 18th 2018 11:03 AM

My plans are just lovely. I am living with a Foster Family and just recently found out they will be traveling to visit other family for the holidays so what that means for me is I get to spend my holiday back in a State facility with a bunch of other State Kids and Staff Workers. What a fun holiday season for me.:rolleyes

Hypothesis. December 19th 2018 08:47 PM

I'm spending it home for the most part and eating food. My sister, niece, and I might go to my aunt's house around dessert time because Santa always comes for the kids.

cynefin December 20th 2018 03:11 PM

I usually spend it with my mom and brothers in the morning, and then we make sure the house is picked up for two extended family members to come visit. The one person I have to spend Christmas with isn’t healthy for me so it’s kind of bittersweet. I do a lot of celebrating before Christmas with the movies and decorating, cooking, and wrapping gifts.

We sometimes travel to see family the week between Christmas and New Years but not this year.

MsNobleEleanor December 21st 2018 02:56 AM

I am spending it with my S.O this holiday and his family. I am very excited because I love him and his family loves me, it's been a long time since I felt that or having felt that from someone (or a family of my partner's) it will be a very special time for me.

I dont know what to expect. I know I will enjoy the quality time with everyone, talk, laugh, open gifts, hangout, etc. together.

I asked for a few things. I am not sure what that will be. I am more excited for my S.O to open his gifts I got him because I put a lot of thought into them.

*Tutu* December 22nd 2018 11:13 PM

I will be spending it with mom and grandparents. I would actually like clothes and dance/workout clothing.

Tiffers95 December 23rd 2018 07:21 PM

I will be spending Christmas at my moms home with my older sister.