TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

General For questions or discussions that do not fit elsewhere, post here. Please check all forum descriptions before posting here to be sure there is not a better location for your thread.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
EbonyStarr Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

The Nerve of some People - July 21st 2009, 10:39 PM

TH3 SMART3ST PR3SS CR3AT3 SOM3 OF TH3 MOST iGNORANT PPL OF TH3 POPULATiON...
TH3 iGNORANT PPL CAN'T K33P TH3iR MOUTH SHUT AND SPR3AD TH3iR iGNORANC3 TO TH3 UNTAiNT3D PARTS OF TH3 POPULATiON...

AND W3 AR3 SUPPPOS3 TO B3 TH3 GR3AT3ST COUNTRY ON TH3 FAC3 OF TH3 3ARTH BUT 70% OF AM3RiCANS DON'T KNOW WHAT TH3 WORD "AQUiTT3D" means (or just refuse to apply their knowledge of the word)

P3RF3CTiON iS ONLY FOUND iN GOD SO DON'T 3XP3CT iT OF OTH3RS...MiSTAK3S AR3 MAD3 BUT TH3 PRiC3 TO CORR3CT TH3M iS UNATTAiNABL3 SO BANKRUPCY OF TH3 SOUL iS WHAT W3 S33K...

F TH3 PR3SS MJ WAS TH3 B3ST...RiP...

***Y3A...iM STiLL D3ALiN WiTH HiS D3ATH...i GR3W UP LiST3NiNG TO HiM...i N3V3R STOPP3D B3iNG A FAN (even in 2005 during the molestation trials which contained charges on which he was AQUiTT3D!) iM JUST Wi3RD LiK3 THAT BUT TH3 WORLD DO3SN'T KNOW WHAT TH3Y LOST...***

"iF U CAN'T HANDL3 M3 AT MY WORST U SUR3 AS H3LL DON'T D3S3RV3 MY B3ST"---MARiLYN MONRO3
  Send a message via Yahoo to EbonyStarr  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Lizzie Offline
Volunteering Officer
Outside, huh?

Name: Lizzie

Re: The Nerve of some People - July 21st 2009, 10:46 PM

I am sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time dealing with Michael Jackson’s death. It is never easy to deal with someone who has passed, especially someone that we admire. But we do already have a thread for you to talk about the passing of Michael here (http://forums.teenhelp.org/f38-curre...-jackson-dies/). I am going to close this thread, but please feel free to post your feelings there. Hope you are doing OK!

Interested in becoming a staff member? Feel free to PM me, or apply HERE!
::Teen Help Member Since 2006::
::Staff Member for ten years::
~Blessed Be~

Closed Thread