TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Why Me? Here is a safe space to let it all out, where you can rant about all the bad things life throws your way. Sometimes it just helps to ask "why me?"

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
dana5 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: dana

perfect from the outside, messed up inside - August 20th 2014, 04:42 PM

so why the fuck did my mom has to be such a bitch?
and really, i just feel old. or mature? yeah matures better. my whole class is just so stupid. i cant have older friends, cause than im a slut for flirting with an older guy, but when they flirt with five guys at the same time its totally fine cause they are all in the same age. well fuck that.
i look good and aware to it, im in a good social position, i have a great reputation, and i dont give a shit about what people think, untill its messing with my business. well fuck that.
i went farther than anyone in my class (sexually) and might be the most experienced one, but it is still in the right place for my age and really not too much. but of course it was only with guys and girls (im a bi) outside my town and outside school, cause i cant be with an older guy, and oral and anal is too fucking much for a 16 girl. well fuck that.
i surf, draw, and volleyball, i understand sports and love to watch basketball, i was offered to model 6 times, once for hair cosmetics, once for makeup, and three times for under clothing and swim wear. so yeah, im that cool type. so, yeah, i look good for god sate. usually im the one who turns looks at the hallway, so i dont have any reasons to ask, why me? well fuck that too.
when everything is so perfect, shit get real. so why the hell does it has to be that much? sure dude, let my mom have cancer, my father to work so hard so hes not home, my friends to turn females only, wich makes my sexuality difficult cause they are afraid ill fall for them when i dont have any boys around, and my dad and siblings dont get my interest in girls as homophobics, and my mom turned to a sex bitchy monster. so damn, why me?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Adam the Fish Offline
The Skittlemeister.
I can't get enough

Name: Adam

Re: perfect from the outside, messed up inside - August 25th 2014, 12:04 AM

Hey Dana,

Sorry it's taken a little while for me to get a reply to your thread up.

Firstly, I hope it has helped you to get your feelings out here; I think a lot of your disgruntlement might come from the fact that you have nowhere to express yourself, in additions to the frustrations you have in themselves. So - please do feel free to use the forum to get your troubles out if you think that helps in itself. We are more than understanding of the fact here that anyone and everyone can have issues, whatever their circumstances - and that's fine, because just like everyone else's problems, you can deal with yours effectively.

Regarding your sexuality, I do empathise with any negative or otherwise pre-judgemental remarks you might be receiving. Oftentimes, it can be helpful to "clear the waters" so to speak - by that, I mean that you might wish to consider combating prejudice from your female friends head on, and point out that you aren't automatically going to have crushes on all of them just because you're bisexual - as much as they might wish to flatter themselves. If you're having trouble with family on the same topic, depending on how deep-seated their prejudice is, you may wish to discuss it with them too; if you don't feel you can do that face-to-face with anyone, a letter is always a good option so you can gather and express your thoughts and write them rather than having to think on the spot.

And as for exploring your sexuality, well - be careful, and sensible, obviously - but if you feel you're ready to explore something, there's no reason you shouldn't so long as you're safe about it.

I hope things are picking up for you, but if you ever need to talk, or just release some emotions, we're here for you.

Skittlify me up...
Adam the Fish | 26/08/12 | 08/10/12 | 02/12/12 | 09/02/13 | 01/06/13 | 30/08/13 | 25/11/13
...spreading happiness and joy around the Internet!
...well, I try, anyway. .......................
private message.visitor message.profile.email
"May we always remember that we are the rainbow."

Closed Thread