TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Why Me? Here is a safe space to let it all out, where you can rant about all the bad things life throws your way. Sometimes it just helps to ask "why me?"

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
London_grace:) Offline
No worries
Regular TeenHelper

Name: London

I hope it stops soon. - March 22nd 2017, 02:30 AM

I cannot believe you just called me a nasty B word and a stupid F word. I never say anything mean to you because you are my sister. How would you like it if I started saying mean things back to you? How would you like it if I said all of these words to you that you say to me? You would not like it. No one would like it, I hate the way I feel right now. I am so upset and hurt by this. I really just tired to put a brave face on when you were just yelling them at me because you were in a bad mood because you boyfriend cannot go out tomorrow night. But you cannot be mean to your sister, I'm never mean to you. I'm so nice to you. Maybe I should be mean to you. But I don't want to be a mean sister like you, I really hate you right now and I know this makes me a bad sister and when I went to go up to you to talk to you to told me to go away and you really hate me. Why do you have to be so mean to me. I wish we didn't fight all of the time. Some days you are a great sister and others we just fight and I don't know why only you say things to me and I just let you say things to me. I don't know if its because you are older than me. I don't really know. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day. Maybe you will talk to me tomorrow.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Katrina Offline
you only live once.
I can't get enough

Name: Katrina

Re: I hope it stops soon. - March 22nd 2017, 04:04 PM

As an older sister myself, I just have to shout out your sense of maturity and your moral compass even thought you're the younger sibling. Reading this just reminds me of when Michelle Obama said, "When they go low, we go high." Not only are you choosing the high road, you're also setting an incredibly strong and hopefully memorable example for your sister of what you'd like to see from her...

Keep on fighting the good fight, and know that when someone else who is frustrated by something totally unrelated takes that out on us, it's not our fault...

Send a message via MSN to Katrina  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
London_grace:) Offline
No worries
Regular TeenHelper

Name: London

Re: I hope it stops soon. - March 23rd 2017, 02:12 AM

Ok for what you are saying.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
MorbidDaisies Offline
< < • > >
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Delwen

Re: I hope it stops soon. - March 23rd 2017, 04:30 AM

Give your sister time, maybe she was having a crap day. My sister is always horrible to me when she's having a crap day or she's going through her monthly hell.

breathe. it's just a bad day, not a bad life.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
.Brittany. Offline
AKA Reckless Emotion
TeenHelp Addict

Name: Brittany

Re: I hope it stops soon. - March 26th 2017, 06:02 AM

Hi London,

I'm really sorry that you're sister is being mean to you. Trust me when I tell you that you're not alone. I have two older brothers and they both give me a hard time, even to this day. As Delwen mentioned above, try and give your sister some time. I'm sure she would just need sometime to calm down. There's a chance that she may have something going on in her personal life that she might not have said to anyone before.

I hope things did end up settling down for the two of you. In the end, you're sisters and whether or not you believe it, she does love you and cares about you.

Stay Strong,
Brittany

“You are braver than you believe,
stronger than you seem,
and smarter than you think.”

HelpLINK Mentor | Live Help Mentor | Article Editor
Forum & Chat Moderator

Closed Thread