TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Why Me? Here is a safe space to let it all out, where you can rant about all the bad things life throws your way. Sometimes it just helps to ask "why me?"

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ravilovie Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Exclamation my first n worst relationship - June 21st 2010, 05:40 PM

2 years back i started crushin on a guy in my class. but never told him as i was too scared to do so. but one day he came n asked me whether i had a crush on him and i picked up courage enough to say that i did crush on him. but at a school function one of my secret admirers went to him n told he loved me and i knew it when i had no idea if he even existed r nt. my crush believed it even without thinking twice . there was a big fight between me n him. and the guy who told was my secret admirer has a very bad reputation at school. i wanted to take revenge on him n wantd to make him feel crushed just as i had felt that night. . not knowing what to do , i findled with his feelings fr me n made him believe i was totaly ovr my ex, and that i loved this guy. but unfortunate for me, due to psycological and emotional disturbances and imbalances , i fell ill. realising what i had done i told the whole truth to the guy i was faking to n got an answer jus as i xpectd. he said "i feel the same way u felt wen u n ur crush had the fight". i was jumpin wit joy that i got my revenge n enjoyed the rest of my holidays . but nw he wudnt let go of me, i keep changin my number bt he gets it sumhw. i dunno wat to do. v r gona study at d same institute fr d nxt 2 yrs, n since his rep at school is dat of a goon, i m dyin at the thought of hidin frm him d whole 2 yrs help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Closed Thread