TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Quiz thing=) - October 18th 2013, 09:52 PM

1. What eye color do you find sexiest? Dark blue.
2: White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha? None.
3: If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be? A dark blue and black butterfly.
4: Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it? Well I live in a little village in a big town lol. Since we live in the villiage, we know a lot of people and a lot of the people who run the shops and restaurants. So its kinda a little of both.
5: Your favorite adult as a child? That’s hard lol...I think maybe my grandpa or one of my aunts.
6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now? Mango=)
7: Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years? My best friend in 3rd grade-5th grade had a huge crush on me, like he was IN LOVE with me. I didn’t like him like that but people were always teasing us. I remember on library days, the librarian would read to us while we sat on the carpet in front of her. He would lay his head in my lap and I remember being SO embaressed and uncomfortable but I felt bad telling him or anyone else no. I would try to scoot so he would move his head off, but that didn’t always work.
8: Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years? I tripped over a bunch of chairs while staring at another crush I had lol.
9: Most embarrassing moment from your high school years? hmmm....I don’t know. I often got embaressed when my freshman art teacher would be mean. She was always nipicking everything I did and saying how it wasn’t right or wasn’t any good and she would be loud enough for the rest of the class to hear. I hated that woman.
10: Pirates or ninjas? Why? Pirates, never really cared too much about ninjas.
11: Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground? No.
12: Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set? Oh yes, I loved it. I still love it=)
13: If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get? I would get a horse, a hedgehog, or a koala.
14: What’s your most favorite part of your body? My eyes.
15: What’s your most favorite part of your personality? My caring/loving nature.
16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares? Lady Gaga. Hate Madonna.
17: Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through? No.
18: Have you ever watched any major sporting event drunk? Nope.
19: What’s the most delicious food you’ve ever eaten in your life? Applebees cookie sundae THAT THEY GOT RID OF!
20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with? Butter, margarine is nasty.
21: Whole, skim, 1%, or 2% milk? (Did you know they make 1 1/2% milk?) Whole.
22: Which continents have you been on? America and Europe.
23: Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories? Oh yes. I got carsick all the time as a kid. I would get carsick just going to the grocery store.
24: Backpacks or satchels? Backpacks.
25: Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants? No thank you.
26: What was your favorite cartoon growing up? Powerpuff Girls.
27: If you had to have a cow or a pig, which would you take? Why? Cow, I think they are cuter than pigs.
28: If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be? San Francisco.
29: Longest plane ride you’ve ever been on? 10 hrs.
30: The latest you’ve ever slept? Till 2 PM but thats only because I was up till 5 or 6 AM.
31: Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free? No and no.
32: Do you pick at scabs? I used to.
33: Favorite kind of bean? Kidney? Black? Pinto? Pinto.
34: How far can you throw a baseball? A fair distance.
35: If you had to move to another country, where would you move? England.
36: Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it? Ethiopian, yes. I didn’t like it.
37: Small, liberal arts school or public university? Why? Pubic university, i’m not all that into art.
38: A relationship with love or one with sex? Love.
39: Do you eat enough vegetables? Nope lol.
40: Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers? Yes to both.
41: What was your first love’s name? Tre.
42: Do you swear in front of your parents? Mom yes, dad sometimes. Mom doesn’t care, she thinks its funny. Nobody sweared when we were little but now that my sis and I are in our late teens, we pretty much just think of those as just words. We know when to turn it off.
43: Coolest thing you’ve ever been for Halloween? Queen Anne Boleyn.
44: If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what? A dark red someday.
45: Do you want to get married? Have kids? Yes to both, very much.
46: Do you use a reusable water bottle? If not, you should. I do.
47: City or nature person? City
48: Have you ever used something other than “makeup” as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?) When I was a kid, yeah. I drew on my face once with markers and said I was a clown.
49: Can you walk well in high heels? Even if you’re a guy? Not really, I walk okay.
50: Post 5 awesome things about yourself. BRAG AWAY! I love to make people laugh, I give great advice, I love Disney, I want a dog, I want to live in a house in Hollywood.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
FixYou♥ Offline
I can't get enough

Name: taylor

Re: Quiz thing=) - October 18th 2013, 10:38 PM

I really love answering these

1. What eye color do you find sexiest?
Blue, like... a very bright deep mysterious blue. Half the guys I've liked have that color

2: White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha?
I don't do mochas... Probably milk chocolate though

3: If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be?
First of all, I do Sharpie tattoos all of the time on myself, I'd get them everywhere, not just on my back. My back though, I'd get... hm... I think it'd be cool to have my spine and rib cage sharpied out on my back.

4: Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it?
Yeah so.... I live in the same town I grew up in, smallest town ever. Hate it, but like it too. Hard to explain.

5: Your favorite adult as a child?
Oh gosh... I'm not sure. Maybe my uncle Jeff or uncle Scott?

6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now?
Strawberry Banana

7: Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years?
I can't forget these. Either the day my best friend gave her crush (1st graders here) a love letter during recess and we ended up getting chased around by him and his group of friends, and she blamed me for everything. Or, when this guy I actually hated thought I said that "I missed him" when... you know I really don't remember what I actually said

8: Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years?
That's a hard one um... probably when I started crying when I found out I didn't make Opus... when actually I did....

9: Most embarrassing moment from your high school years?
I'm in high school, so there's bound to be THOUSANDS more, but I think as of right now its... hm... I don't really know

10: Pirates or ninjas?
Ninjas... of course

11: Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground?
Yes, once

12: Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set?
I love swinging still, though after a couple swinging accidents as a kid I got a little paranoid. I love it again now though, I have such good memories involved with swing sets

13: If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?
My crush

14: What’s your most favorite part of your body?
I like... hm... maybe my eyes?

15: What’s your most favorite part of your personality?
My quirkiness

16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares?
My Chemical Romance.

17: Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through?
HAHAHAHAHAHA no.

18: Have you ever watched any major sporting event drunk?
I don't drink

19: What’s the most delicious food you’ve ever eaten in your life?
I have absolutely no idea... maybe my first bowl of Red Velvet Ice-cream? Chocolate Strawberries? I don't really know!

20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with?
Ew, gross, hate both.

21: Whole, skim, 1%, or 2% milk? (Did you know they make 1 1/2% milk?)
No I didn't know that! 2%

22: Which continents have you been on?
Only North America

23: Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories?
Nope, never had it happen

24: Backpacks or satchels?
Who wears satchels anymore? Um... Backpacks I guess

25: Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants?
No, no, if they were skinny maybe

26: What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
Totally powerpuff girls

27: If you had to have a cow or a pig, which would you take? Why?
Pig, because awwwwwww

28: If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be?
Any skyline really, just not my dull city anymore thank you!

29: Longest plane ride you’ve ever been on?
4 Hours I think

30: The latest you’ve ever slept?
Probably... 1 in the afternoon?

31: Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free?
Absolutely not... not if they paid me to wear it

32: Do you pick at scabs?
I kinda

33: Favorite kind of bean? Kidney? Black? Pinto?
I don't really know..

34: How far can you throw a baseball?
About 4 inches

35: If you had to move to another country, where would you move?
Venezuela

36: Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it?
Nope, I don't think so.

37: Small, liberal arts school or public university? Why?
I have no idea what I'm doing for school yet...

38: A relationship with love or one with sex?
Isn't this a no-brainer? Love...

39: Do you eat enough vegetables?
Oh I think so

40: Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers?
Oh hell yeah, bring it on!

41: What was your first love’s name?
Matthew.

42: Do you swear in front of your parents?
When I can get away with it

43: Coolest thing you’ve ever been for Halloween?
Jemima from Cats The Musical

44: If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what?
A dark brown/maroon/black color

45: Do you want to get married? Have kids?
Yes and yes please

46: Do you use a reusable water bottle? If not, you should.
I try to but I'm not a huge water drinker.

47: City or nature person?
Depends, city usually

48: Have you ever used something other than “makeup” as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?)
Nope

49: Can you walk well in high heels? Even if you’re a guy?
I hope so, I have to walk in 4 inch heels tomorrow at homecoming!!!

50: Post 5 awesome things about yourself. BRAG AWAY!
I can sing decently I have pretty eyes. I'm really empathetic. I have pretty great fashion sense. I give amazing hugs

(#3 (permalink)) Old
dragonblood Offline
hello there
Average Joe

Name: Call me Daff

Re: Quiz thing=) - October 18th 2013, 11:29 PM

Well I'm really bored so lets do this.

1. What eye color do you find sexiest? Green
2: White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha? I don't do mocha
3: If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be? a dragon
4: Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it? I grew up in a big town but I can't remember anything before I was 8 so....probably liked it.
5: Your favorite adult as a child? There was a teacher I was close with.
6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now? Watermelon
7: Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years? Once I was doing an audition for the school talent quest but I completely forgot the lyrics of my song after the first few lines.
8: Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years? Well there's nothing too embarrassing...yet.
9: Most embarrassing moment from your high school years? Not there yet.
10: Pirates or ninjas? Why? Ninjas. They're so pro you don't even see them coming.
12: Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set? No. It gives me motion sickness
13: If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get? A dragon or wolf.
14: What’s your most favorite part of your body? I love my entire body.
15: What’s your most favorite part of your personality? I tend to care too much about people's feelings. Good and bad thing.
16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares? I'll take who cares.
18: Have you ever watched any major sporting event drunk? No.
19: What’s the most delicious food you’ve ever eaten in your life? Omg I loved this chocolate sundae that I once got when I was in China.
20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with? I didn't eat any of them.
22: Which continents have you been on? Australia, Asia.
23: Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories? Ugh, I got motion sickness on a flight when I was 3 and puked and got really sick for a day.
24: Backpacks or satchels? Satchels.
25: Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants? Doubtful.
26: What was your favorite cartoon growing up? That's a hard one....I'll go with Spongebob :O
27: If you had to have a cow or a pig, which would you take? Pig.
28: If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be? Um...I can't see the differences.
29: Longest plane ride you’ve ever been on? 10 hrs.
30: The latest you’ve ever slept? 4 am.
31: Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free? Depends on the occasion and if it's fashionable.
32: Do you pick at scabs? Well...no.
33: Favorite kind of bean? Kidney? Black? Pinto? Um...idk.
34: How far can you throw a baseball? Never tried so hopefully.
35: If you had to move to another country, where would you move? France.
36: Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it? No.
37: Small, liberal arts school or public university? Why? Probably going to public university.
38: A relationship with love or one with sex? Nope
39: Do you eat enough vegetables? Probably not.
41: What was your first love’s name? None so far, only gone as far as crushes.
42: Do you swear in front of your parents? Dad always swears when he's making jokes and stuff, it's really funny. Mum doesn't care.
43: Coolest thing you’ve ever been for Halloween? No hallowen in my childhood.
44: If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what? A light brown.
45: Do you want to get married? Have kids? Yes.
46: Do you use a reusable water bottle? If not, you should. Yep.
47: City or nature person? City.
48: Have you ever used something other than “makeup” as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?) We used to "tattoo" each other with permanent markers so probably.
49: Can you walk well in high heels? Even if you’re a guy? I have no heels.
50: Post 5 awesome things about yourself. BRAG AWAY! DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's about it.

~the dragon one

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Pirouette Offline
Just a girl strolling by
I've been here a while

Name: Rishy

Re: Quiz thing=) - October 19th 2013, 12:38 AM

1. What eye color do you find sexiest? Blue or Hazel
2: White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha? Dark chocolate. (it's healthier )
3: If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be? I don't want a tattoo...
4: Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it? My town's alright, there's a lot of fun things to do. It's kind of a big city, but not the biggest in the state.
5: Your favorite adult as a child? My mom.
6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now? Strawberry
7: Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years? Spilling water all over myself at lunch time once.

8: Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years? Embarrassing myself in an orchestra chair test in front of my middle school crush...I felt like I was under a lot of pressure.
9: Most embarrassing moment from your high school years? Probably talking to my sophomore year crush's mom. Like this random lady literally comes up to me and starts talking and I was just being nice and everything, but I didn't realize it was his mom.
10: Pirates or ninjas? Why? Ninjas!! They're awesome!
12: Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set? Yesss, I love swings!
13: If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get? I would get a puppy!! I've always wanted one, but my parents won't let me have one.
14: What’s your most favorite part of your body? My hair and eyes probably.
15: What’s your most favorite part of your personality? Uhh idk?
16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares? Uhh Lady Gaga? I don't really listen to Madonna songs.
18: Have you ever watched any major sporting event drunk? No.
19: What’s the most delicious food you’ve ever eaten in your life? Too many to name..probably the cake balls that one of my friends baked last week.
20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with? Neither...my mom won't let me have any,
21: Whole, skim, 1%, or 2% milk? (Did you know they make 1 1/2% milk?) uhh 1%?
22: Which continents have you been on? North America, Europe, and Asia!
23: Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories? Yeah!! One time I was on a cruise for 2 weeks, and in the last couple of days, I pretty much vomited almost everything I was eating(not on purpose though).
24: Backpacks or satchels? Backpacks?
25: Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants? God no.
27: If you had to have a cow or a pig, which would you take? Why? Cow b/c they are cows!!
28: If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be? NYC!
29: Longest plane ride you’ve ever been on? 15 hrs.
30: The latest you’ve ever slept? Till 1 PM.
31: Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free? I like kittens, but wouldn't want pictures of them on my clothing.
32: Do you pick at scabs? Sometimes.
33: Favorite kind of bean? Kidney? Black? Pinto? Pinto.
34: How far can you throw a baseball? Not very far.
35: If you had to move to another country, where would you move? Canada!
36: Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it? Vietnamese and Korean food- they tasted alright.
37: Small, liberal arts school or public university? Why? Pubic university, I kinda like big schools plus in not planning on studying liberal arts.
39: Do you eat enough vegetables? Yes, way to much.
40: Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers? Yes!
41: What was your first love’s name? Uhhhh not going to say.
42: Do you swear in front of your parents? Not really.
43: Coolest thing you’ve ever been for Halloween? Uhh I'm not really into dressing up for Halloween.
44: If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what? I actually like my natural hair color, I don't think I'd look good in any other color.
45: Do you want to get married? Have kids? Yeah.
46: Do you use a reusable water bottle? If not, you should. I don't use a reusable water bottle.
48: Have you ever used something other than “makeup” as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?) Nope.
49: Can you walk well in high heels? Even if you’re a guy? Yeah, I wear heels to school occasionally, so I'm pretty used to them.
1) I play the violin- 2 years in a row region/area finalist.
2) I am obsessed with cheese cake!
3) I like learning stuff.
4) I don't really know what else to say.
5) Okay DONE!!

[left]

"Imperfection is beauty;
madness is genius;
and its better to be absolutely ridiculous
than absolutely boring."

-Marilyn Monroe

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Sammichez Offline
/人◕‿‿◕人\
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Abigail (or Abbi)

Re: Quiz thing=) - October 19th 2013, 02:27 AM

Re: Quiz thing=)
I really love answering these

I dunno

Sorta lactose intolorant so can't answer that.

Gimme anything you got .

Small and I like it.

One of my uncles.

Anything blue.

IDK

IDK

Not in High School yet.

Please, Luffy would beat Naruto in a fight any day .

Yes.

12: Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set?
Hell yeah !

Pikachu!

Hair color I guess.

IDK.

What or what now?

Nope.

I've never been drunk.

Idk.

What are you talking about?

I don't drink milk.

North America

Nope.

Backpacks

Idk

The early Spongebob episodes

Pig.

28: If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be?
Don't care.

5-6 hours.

Until 2pm

31: Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free?
No

Kinda.

Idk.

I don't know!

Australia

36: Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean?
Nope, nope, and nope.

I have no idea.

Love, duh!

Yes

Depends on my mood.

Don't have a first love.

Sometimes I do around my dad.

Pikachu.

I like my brown hair.

Yes and I'm not sure yet.

I had one but I lost it

Nature.

48: Have you ever used something other than “makeup” as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?)
Yeah .

No

?????

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Noire Offline
When is the future?
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jordan

Re: Quiz thing=) - October 19th 2013, 03:31 AM

1. What eye color do you find sexiest? Deep green.

2: White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha? None. Give me tea or hot chocolate.

3: If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be? Why not get a real one? I plan to, anyway, although I am not positive what I want to put there yet.

4: Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it? I grew up in a small town close to a big city, so I had that close community feel with all the culture and excitement of a city nearby.

5: Your favorite adult as a child? You'll have to be more age-specific, but as a young child, I would say my mother.

6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now? I dislike smoothies.

7: Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years? I don't really remember, unfortunately.

8: Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years? So many to choose from...we'll say the time I told a girl who I thought was my friend that I liked a boy in my history class, and she told the whole class out loud, with him there. I got laughed out of the classroom. It was pretty crushing.

9: Most embarrassing moment from your high school years? I'll skip on this one.

10: Pirates or ninjas? Why? Pfft, pirates, hands down. They were way cooler.

11: Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground? I don't think so.

12: Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set? I still love swinging. I can swing for hours.

13: If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get? I want a teacup pig. And a hedgehog. And the pig will wear sweaters.

15: What’s your most favorite part of your personality? My compassion for others. Or my wit. It's a toss-up.

16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares? Lady Gaga.

17: Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through? God no.

18: Have you ever watched any major sporting event drunk? I don't care for sports, drunk or sober.

19: What’s the most delicious food you’ve ever eaten in your life? This cake that tasted like it came from God's personal bakery. Seriously. It was the fluffiest, most beautiful thing you've ever tasted. I think angels wept as I bit into it.

20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with? Butter, it tastes and is much better for you. I grew up with margarine, though.

21: Whole, skim, 1%, or 2% milk? (Did you know they make 1 1/2% milk?) Skim, but whole is actually the best for you.

22: Which continents have you been on? North America and Europe.

23: Do you get motion sickness? Yes. I once through up all over my friend's parents' car on our way back from an amusement park. We had to stop on the side of the road and clean the car out.

25: Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants? Nope.

26: What was your favorite cartoon growing up? Depends on what age. The first was Rugrats.

27: If you had to have a cow or a pig, which would you take? Why? No idea. Probably the cow, unless it was a potbelly pig.

28: If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be? London.

29: Longest plane ride you’ve ever been on? Eight hours.

30: The latest you’ve ever slept? Four p.m.

31: Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free? Unless it was a present from my grandmother, no.

32: Do you pick at scabs? I used to, but it's a gross habit.

33: Favorite kind of bean? Green beans. Or red beans.

34: How far can you throw a baseball? Probably not that far.

35: If you had to move to another country, where would you move? England.

36: Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it? Vietnamese. It's alright, but a little too much noodles for me.

37: Small, liberal arts school or public university? Why? Liberal arts. I like the closer learning environment.

38: A relationship with love or one with sex? I honestly couldn't have a long-term romantic relationship without sex, although if it had to be one or the other I would choose love.

39: Do you eat enough vegetables? No, but I am working on it.

40: Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers? Some thrillers and B-horror only.

41: What was your first love’s name? That's private.

42: Do you swear in front of your parents? My mother, yes. My father, no.

43: Coolest thing you’ve ever been for Halloween? um...I have no idea.

44: If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what? A dark reddish-brown.

45: Do you want to get married? Have kids? Marriage, yes. Kids, probably not, but I could be convinced if I meet the right person and am near or in my mid thirties. I want to experience life and independence before even thinking about children.

46: Do you use a reusable water bottle? Yes.

48: Have you ever used something other than “makeup” as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?) I've used markers as nail polish before.

49: Can you walk well in high heels? Even if you’re a guy? Hell no.

50: Post 5 awesome things about yourself. BRAG AWAY! I'm a great writer. I'm good at making people laugh. I'm an amazing cook. I'm great at planning surprises. I have a beautiful smile.

Love joins
Love unites
Love breaks us apart
The power to conquer here in our hearts
Enduring and sacred
Eternal as time
For love, love alone will conquer all

"A Million," by VNV Nation
  Send a message via Yahoo to Noire  
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I can't get enough

Name: Sarah

Re: Quiz thing=) - October 19th 2013, 03:46 PM

1. What eye color do you find sexiest? I don't mind so long as it's penetrative.
2: White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha? None of them.
3: If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be? I wouldn't.
4: Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it? I grew up in a large town and I do like some aspects of it.
5: Your favorite adult as a child? I never had one.
6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now? Banana and honey.
7: Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years? I don't think I had one.
8: Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years? We have no middle school in the UK.
9: Most embarrassing moment from your high school years? I never had any.
10: Pirates or ninjas? Why? Neither.
11: Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground? Nope.
12: Did you like swinging as a child? Not really. I was a very boring child.
13: If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?Panda panda panda!
14: What’s your most favorite part of your body? Hair.
15: What’s your most favorite part of your personality? Uhm.
16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares? I like both.
17: Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through? Nope.
18: Have you ever watched any major sporting event drunk? Nope.
19: What’s the most delicious food you’ve ever eaten in your life? Mint ice cream!
20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with? Butter but I grew up with margarine.
21: Whole, skim, 1%, or 2% milk? Skimmed.
22: Which continents have you been on? Europe. Aka UK.
23: Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories? I'd always get car sickness as a child. I don't really have any stories about them though. I just felt sick a lot until I grew out of it.
24: Backpacks or satchels? Neither. Get someone to carry your stuff for you!
25: Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants? Ew no!
26: What was your favorite cartoon growing up? Scooby Doo.
27: If you had to have a cow or a pig, which would you take? Why? A pig. They can be really cuddly.
28: If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be? None.
29: Longest plane ride you’ve ever been on? My invisible plane ride as I've never been on a plane before.
30: The latest you’ve ever slept? Around 2 or 2:30 PM.
31: Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free? Yes and yes. Only at home though.
32: Do you pick at scabs? I have done, yes.
33: Favorite kind of bean? Kidney? Black? Pinto? Mushy.
34: How far can you throw a baseball? My throwing is terrible. I can't even through is a straight line.
35: If you had to move to another country, where would you move? An island. Any island that isn't the UK.
36: Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it? Nope.

37: Small, liberal arts school or public university? Why? Pubic because I've been in public education anyway.
39: Do you eat enough vegetables? Who does?
40: Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers? No and no.
41: What was your first love’s name? Tara.
42: Do you swear in front of your parents? I don't swear at all. It never interests me to swear in any given situation.
43: Coolest thing you’ve ever been for Halloween? Uhm.
44: If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what? I wouldn't want to change it unless it goes grey, then I'd dye it my natural colour.
45: Do you want to get married? Have kids? Nope and nope.
46: Do you use a reusable water bottle? Nope.
47: City or nature person? Nature.
48: Have you ever used something other than “makeup” as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?) I used to draw on myself all the time when I was a child.
49: Can you walk well in high heels? Even if you’re a guy? Yes.
50: Post 5 awesome things about yourself. BRAG AWAY! I'm a redhead, I have a Welsh/English accent, I find it easy to tell certain characteristics about a person even before I've gotten to know them, I enjoy photography and I actually have several qualifications in computing.

Life is for living, not for losing.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Hypothesis. Offline
Not significant.

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dez

Re: Quiz thing=) - October 20th 2013, 08:07 PM

1. What eye color do you find sexiest? Blue or gray, the shades can vary. Though, on the right person green can be nice (Mainly on redheads )

2: White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha? Nothing mocha.

3: If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be? A mermaid.

4: Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it? I'm not sure, medium maybe? It's boring here.

5: Your favorite adult as a child? My sister is 11 1/2 years older than me so when I was little I sort of always idolized her. But she wasn't really an adult until I was like 6 or 7. Ummm. Maybe my Pepere.

6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now? Strawberry.

7: Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years? In the fourth grade, I invited a boy to my birthday party, which was at my aunt's house. Apparently his mother did the shopping for me. At first, I pulled out normal things, a nice shirt, jeans. At the bottom of the bag there were UNDERWEAR. In my size too. It was so awkward. Then my cousin's ex-husband started making fun of me.

8: Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years? Middle school, hmm... I don't remember much so I'll just go with what first came to mind: Getting my period and having to explain to my gym teacher why I had to go to the nurse, then when I got back she asked if I was okay. Yeah, thankfully I was wearing black pants.

9: Most embarrassing moment from your high school years? In freshman year I got a detention over something I was dragged into unknowingly. I got out of it. How? Literally flipped out and hyperventilated in the middle of the class. I think it was a panic attack, I don't know. To this day when someone in my class brings it up I yell at them. Someone brought it up in art class and my teacher looked at me like ... when I started yelling at them. I still feel so embarrassed or upset to bring it up, even typing it!

10: Pirates or ninjas? Why? Pirates, but I don't know why.

11: Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground? No, I can't climb trees.

12: Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set? YES, I miss swinging.

13: If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get? Is it bad that I just want a dog? Anything in the world and I want a dog. Or maybe a chinchilla.

14: What’s your most favorite part of your body? My eyes. Even with glasses, I love them.

15: What’s your most favorite part of your personality? Hm. I guess my determination, sometimes.

16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares? Lady Gaga. I've listened to more of her music.

17: Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through? Maybe once.

18: Have you ever watched any major sporting event drunk? Not yet.

19: What’s the most delicious food you’ve ever eaten in your life? I'm noot sure!

20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with? I've grown up with both but lately have been using more margarine.

21: Whole, skim, 1%, or 2% milk? (Did you know they make 1 1/2% milk?) I've grown up using 2% so 2.

22: Which continents have you been on? Just North America.

23: Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories? I don't really know. I can't read and ride in a car though or I feel sick so I guess slightly but not majorly?

25: Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants? Mmmhm. My mom was actually thinking of getting me checkered pants for Christmas but now I know a friend who has them so what if we wore them on the same day? I have pants in every color of the rainbow though, so a sweater or jacket? Sure.

27: If you had to have a cow or a pig, which would you take? Why? PIGGY! My sister has always wanted a potbelly pig so we could share it, and they're so cute as babies!

28: If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be? Paris? But I don't know what many look like so dunno.

29: Longest plane ride you’ve ever been on? I only was on a plane when I was too little to remember, so I don't count it.

30: The latest you’ve ever slept? Til like 3 or 4.

31: Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free? No, and well, only around the house. I never match when I'm in the house because some of my pajama bottoms have rips so I keep the top if it's good or vice versa, or if one gets dirty I'll switch it out for another. And if I'm cold around the house, whatever. Nobody in public will see it.

33: Favorite kind of bean? Kidney? Black? Pinto? None of those, only eat yellow wax beans.

34: How far can you throw a baseball? Ahahaha I dunno. Not far.

35: If you had to move to another country, where would you move? Australia.

36: Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? None.

37: Small, liberal arts school or public university? Why? I forgot what type of university I want to go to is. I heard liberal arts but not sure. I just want to go to one with my degree program, preferably in state.

39: Do you eat enough vegetables? No.

41: What was your first love’s name? I'm not sure how to smell my first "child love."

42: Do you swear in front of your parents? I'm not supposed to but sometimes it slips, thankfully she hasn't heard it slip yet or I'd be yelled at!

43: Coolest thing you’ve ever been for Halloween? I haven't done Halloween in like five years so I dunno, maybe Blossom from the PowerPuff Girls or the grim reaper.

44: If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what? A shade of red.

45: Do you want to get married? Have kids? I'm really not sure.

46: Do you use a reusable water bottle? If not, you should. Not really, I don't really go out of the house with drinks that often but when I do normally we just buy something on our travel to wherever we're going. When I'm in the house I just use cups.

48: Have you ever used something other than “makeup” as makeup? My friend drew a cat face on me with lipstick once for Halloween.

49: Can you walk well in high heels? Even if you’re a guy? No because my feet are a kid's size so I only have teeny weeny kid heels, doesn't count.

I like glitter and neon, my nails are always painted, my niece is my favorite person, I want to be an epidemiologist, I sleep a lot.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Charlie

Re: Quiz thing=) - October 21st 2013, 12:45 AM

I've never thought about it.

White.

I'm not sure.. a nice quote maybe.

I'd say it is a small town, I'm not a massive fan of it.

My parents, probably.

I don't like smoothies.

I can't even remember that far back.

I can't even remember that either, I'm bad at this.

Probably slipping on the ice while walking down the school driveway.

What about a ninja pirate.

I don't it.

Yeah, it was awesome. Not so much anymore, they're all too small for me to sit in.

A pug, I desperately want a pug.

My eyes, I guess.

I'm caring.

16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares? I like songs from both of them but dislike them at the same time.

We don't have the superbowl here.

Nope.

Pasta in cheese sauce probably, nomm.

I can't tell the difference?! I grew up with butter though.

21: Whole, skim, 1%, or 2% milk?
I don't even know haha.

America and I live in the UK which is in Europe, does that count?

Only when I'm on a plane, I tend to throw up either during takeoff or landing.

Satchels.

Probably not, no.

I don't even know, Rugrats maybe.

Cow, cause why not.

San Francisco.

8/9 hours.

Till 6pm. Whenever I share a bed with someone, it makes me even more tired and I was up late so we ended up sleeping all day.

Nope and nope.

It's a habit I need to kick.

None.

No idea.

Probably somewhere in America.

36: Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it?
Nope.

Public university as I don't like art.

Can't I have both?

Ha, no.

I love them both.

Bono.

Sometimes but it's accidental and they don't really care anyway.

Nothing.

I do change it regularly, it's pinky purple atm cause that's what I wanted.

Maybe, not sure.

46: Do you use a reusable water bottle?
I do, I don't use it though.

City.

48: Have you ever used something other than “makeup” as makeup?
Nope, not that I can remember.

I have never tried.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Jordioa18 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Jordi

Re: Quiz thing=) - October 21st 2013, 03:05 PM

1. What eye color do you find sexiest? I don't care about eye colour.
2: White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha? Milk?
3: If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be? "My time is now! Godverdomme!".
4: Did you grow up in a small or big town? Hard to tell... Small "town", on top because I live on a dyke or levee or whatever you English people call it.
5: Your favorite adult as a child? I don't know in the slightest.
6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now? Chocolate
7: I had MANY embarassing moments in elementary (In my first anyway), I can't count...
8: Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years? When I got pranked and took it literally, because I'm not a kind of person to take jokes, no matter how hard I fucking try
9: Most embarrassing moment from your high school years? If I lived in US, I'd be in HS, but in Holland, I'm in middle school...
10: Pirates or ninjas? Why? Ninja's, they more modern.
11: Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground? Once maybe.
12: Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set? I liked it as child, but I don't care now.
13: If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get? A Japanese breed dog.
14: What’s your most favorite part of your body? My hair.
15: What’s your most favorite part of your personality? That I'm different from most guys my age when it comes to romance and all.
16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares? NONE! Give me Rage Against The Machine!
17: Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through? No, does WrestleMania count?
18: Have you ever watched any major sporting event drunk? Nope, not old enough to drink.
19: What’s the most delicious food you’ve ever eaten in your life? God, there is so much food I like!
20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with? I don't care, I like both.
22: Which continents have you been on? Europe only.
23: Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories? Yes, if I just ate and have to travel.
25: Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants? No thank you.
26: What was your favorite cartoon growing up? I don't know, was too busy playing PS1-2 at that time.
27: If you had to have a cow or a pig, which would you take? Why? Cows,
28: If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be? Rotterdam or Amsterdam.
29: Longest plane ride you’ve ever been on? 4 hrs.
30: The latest you’ve ever slept? I had one long sleep, but I don't know how long
31: Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free? No and no.
32: Do you pick at scabs? I used to.
33: Favorite kind of bean? Kidney? Black? Pinto? Snijbonen!
34: How far can you throw a baseball? Don't know.
35: If you had to move to another country, where would you move? US, to meet my girlfriend, after I bought WWE 2K14, I'm starting to save on it
36: Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it? None.
37: Small, liberal arts school or public university? Why? Meh, don't care.
38: A relationship with love or one with sex? Love, sex is something supplementary to real love, but love matters to me more.
39: Do you eat enough vegetables? I think so
40: Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers? No horror movies unless it's Saw, thrillers depend.
41: What was your first love’s name? Lysanne (*Throws mental tantrum
42: Do you swear in front of your parents? Yeah, they don't care if you say words like 'kut' or some worse word sporadically.
43: Coolest thing you’ve ever been for Halloween? Never dressed up for Halloween, want to dress up as Sin Cara and fail everything though .
44: If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what? No.
45: Do you want to get married? Have kids? Hell yeah to both!
46: Do you use a reusable water bottle? If not, you should. Nope.
48: Have you ever used something other than “makeup” as makeup? Only for that, not as makeup, because I'm a guy!
49: Can you walk well in high heels? Even if you’re a guy? Meh...
50: Post 5 awesome things about yourself. BRAG AWAY! I got matches on YouTube, I got an awesome girlfriend, I bought a game once 3 days before it got officially released, I am a current champion and I win the most of my matches

PSN: jordioa18

If you need help, PM/VM me
  Send a message via Skype™ to Jordioa18 
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie

Re: Quiz thing=) - October 21st 2013, 03:43 PM

Blue or green, but it depends on the person.

I don't know.

I don't know..maybe a meaningful date or something.

Well, it's a smallish town in a big city, so both I suppose.

Probably my aunt, but we're not that close anymore.

I'm not a smoothie lover.

There are far too many to choose from.

Not really applicable. I don't do the middle school stuff in England.

Way too many to choose from again. I've fallen over in front of people a LOT.

Pirates if they look like this:

or this:

Nope.

Yes and yes. I still go on the swings when I'm with my friends. We spend hours on them.

A CAT. I love cats. or a hamster. Or a monkey!

My...umm. Eyes?

I sometimes get very hyper and love everyone ever?

Who cares?

Nope.

Nope.

There are many foods I find delicious, like burger. Mm.. burger. Although I quite like salads...

Whatever works

Doesn't really matter to me.

Europe only.

Nope.

Depends how I feel.

Maybe.

Tom and Jerry. I was a massive fangirl.

Piggy.

London.

Never been on a plane.

3pm.

I would wear it!

Yeah sometimes, but out of habit.

This bean?

I don't know.

Wales. But not yet.

No idea.

Public university.

Love.

Nope, but that's because my family are fussy. I love veggies.

I like them, but I've seen so many that I find them boring now. I prefer thrillers, it's more broad.

Cheese.

Nope. If they heard the words I use, I'd be a dead person!

I never did halloween, my parents didn't like it. This year I want to be a witch though!

Either a lighter blonde or go brunette, because at the moment I'm between the two and it;s annoying.

Maybe and adopted yes.

Yeah.

I like a mixture of both.

Nope.

Technically, yes, but I almost break my ankles a lot and I'm very slow.

1. I make good tea. 2. I can cook pretty well sometimes - I make a good chilli. 3. I can sometimes write pretty well. 4. I care a lot about other people. Even if it's too much sometimes, it's a good thing to do. 5. I like cats and cats are awesome.

❤ Nana ❤
1953-2016

As far as we can discern,
the sole purpose of human existence
is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
- Carl Jung

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Astrophile. Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Brittany

Re: Quiz thing=) - October 21st 2013, 03:53 PM

My girl's.

Milk.

I would not get a Sharpie tattoo of any sort.

Small state, small town. Yeah.

My grandparents.

Pineapple coconut.

I don't remember.

In eighth grade math I fell backwards out of my desk.

A lot.

10: Pirates or ninjas? Why?
Neither.

Quite possibly.

Yes, and yes.

Hamster.

Eyes.

My perseverance.

16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both?
Neither.

Yes.

No.

I have had a lot of delicious food in my 20 years..

Either. Margarine.

2%.

North America.

Nope.

Backpacks.

Probably not.

I liked the Nickelodeon classics.

Pig. No reason.

Philadelphia.

3 hours.

4pm.

No and no.

Bad habit.

Probably black.

I haven't thrown any recently.

England.

No.

Public university.

Love.

Yes.

Yes.

True love? Emily.

Nothing extreme.

A pumpkin.

Dark brown.

Absolutely to both.

I do.

Both.

Heck no.

Yes.

1) I love laughter.
2) I am a teacher.
3) I'm a lesbian.
4) I have an amazing girlfriend who brings out the best in me.
5) I am in college.

There is no beauty without some strangeness.
-EAP-

(#13 (permalink)) Old
Spellbound Offline
LGRW
I can't get enough

Re: Quiz thing=) - October 22nd 2013, 01:16 AM

Bright blue.

Milk.

A kitty paw print.

It's not big and it's not small either...but yeah I like it.

5: Your favorite adult as a child? My aunt.

6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now? I don't really like smoothies..

I honestly can't remember.

I don't know haha

Every day was pretty much embarrassing for me in high school.

Pirates, because they're hot. Especially if they're played by Colin O'Donoghue. *swoons*

Never climbed a tree.

Yes and I still like swinging

I'm happy with my kitty cat.

My eyes.

My cheerfulness and professionalism at work.

16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both?
Madonna.

Yes I have.
Never been drunk.

Wow well that's impossible to answer because there are so many foods that I go crazy for.

Butter.

Skim or 1%.

Just one.

Not really, no.

Backpacks.

None of the above.

Rugrats, probably.

Aww, a pig.

New York<3

Just like 3 hours.

5 pm. Ha.

Probably because I'm in love with all cats.

I haven't had a scab in years but I used to.

I don't like beans.

I don't even know.

I guess I'd move to England, but I'm so happy to be an American that I don't see that happening!

Nope, none of those.

Public.

Love.

Not at all.

Yes, I love anything that gets my heart racing.

Charlie. My cat.

Yeah, I do. Not really offensive expletives, though.

I've never really been anything cool. Just the standard costumes.

I have before and I never will again. Huge regret.

They're both things I want most in life.

No but we've got a filtered water pitcher here at home.

Nature. I dream of going to New York but there's no place I love more than the lake.

I don't think I have.

Yes, for the most part.

I'm a cat lady in training.
I'm a huge TV show watcher.
I'm a workoholic. I love to work. It gives me purpose.
I believe there's a perfect match out there for me somewhere.
I'm almost 20 and still don't know what I want to do in life. I'm leaning towards business though.

Send a message via MSN to Spellbound  
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
craz33me Offline
because...cats.
I've been here a while

Name: Ciara(:

Re: Quiz thing=) - October 22nd 2013, 03:19 AM

1. What eye color do you find sexiest? My boyfriends.. Omg they're like dark blue and green.
2: White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha? dark chocolate or milk.
3: If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be? Angel wings.
4: Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it? Let's just say my school only had 284 people from pre-k to senior class. Yes and No.
5: Your favorite adult as a child? My daddy.
6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now? Strawberry Banana
7: Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years? I peed my pants cause I was too scared to ask to go to the bathroom.
8: Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years? Who knows? I'm a clutz.
9: Most embarrassing moment from your high school years? I'm a bad clutz so there's no telling.
10: Pirates or ninjas? Why? A pirate ninja. Duh.
11: Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground? Yes.
12: Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set? Yes and yes.
13: If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get? A Monkey.
15: What’s your most favorite part of your personality? My sarcasm.
16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares? Lol, both.
17: Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through? Yep, every year.
18: Have you ever watched any major sporting event drunk? Can't say I have.
19: What’s the most delicious food you’ve ever eaten in your life? My sister's shepards pie.
20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with? Butter! I'm from the south. 21: Whole, skim, 1%, or 2% milk? (Did you know they make 1 1/2% milk?) Silk Soy or Almond Milk. I'm lactose intolerant.
22: Which continents have you been on? North America.
23: Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories? I get car-sick. I puked in my mom's new car.
24: Backpacks or satchels? Backpacks, but I like satchels every once in awhile.
25: Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants? No, ew, no.
26: What was your favorite cartoon growing up? Kim Possible!
27: If you had to have a cow or a pig, which would you take? Why? Cow, because I'm allergic to pork.
28: If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be? I just wanna be able to see the stars.
29: Longest plane ride you’ve ever been on? couple of hours.
30: The latest you’ve ever slept? Haha, well one time on the day after black friday I slept till like 4pm because we were out from 3am-12 am the next day.
31: Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free? Nope and no.
33: Favorite kind of bean? Kidney? Black? Pinto? Black bean.
34: How far can you throw a baseball? You're talking to an outfielder here. lol I can throw one from the fence to home in the air. And once over the backstop. oops.
35: If you had to move to another country, where would you move? Ireland.
36: Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it? no, no, no, no.
37: Small, liberal arts school or public university? Why? Hmm.
38: A relationship with love or one with sex? Love, but some good sex is a plus.
39: Do you eat enough vegetables? Sometimes.
40: Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers? Yes.
41: What was your first love’s name? Tanner.
42: Do you swear in front of your parents? NO.
43: Coolest thing you’ve ever been for Halloween? Superwoman, but I was pretty much the female version of superman.
44: If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what? I wouldn't.
45: Do you want to get married? Have kids? Yes, I do.
46: Do you use a reusable water bottle? Sometimes.
47: City or nature person? Nature.
48: Have you ever used something other than “makeup” as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?) When I was little.
49: Can you walk well in high heels? Even if you’re a guy? NO. I trip in flats much less heels.
I think my eyes are awesome.
I'm a country girl.
I'm a tumblr addict.
I stay invisible unless I want you to know me.
I have my highschool's homerun record.

A beautiful thing is never perfect.

Send a message via Skype™ to craz33me 
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
Wonder cake
Average Joe

Re: Quiz thing=) - October 23rd 2013, 07:45 AM

Umm I like light blue but some specific brown eyes that look like chocolate are pretty sexy

Dark chocolate mocha

My signature drawing of a bumble bee with the words 'Bee Happee'

Where I grew up it wasn't particularly big or small it was like in between. I really liked it and I miss it now.

Probably my grandma because she was good at cooking

Mango! Yum!

In year 2 one of the popular girls gave me permission to sit with her. Being an outsider, I was really excited by this. While sitting together, I was in the middle of eating a sandwich when I really had to pee. I made the stupid decision to hold on while I finished eating... Turns out my bladder didn't know how to hold on very well. I wet my pants in front of her, and when she noticed I pretended I didn't know I had wet my pants and said "Where is all this water coming from?" Hahahahahahahaha She never talked to me again.

I was walking down the stairs and saw this girl who was kind of my friend sitting and talking with her boyfriend who I used to have a crush on. I was too busy staring at them to focus on what I was doing. They looked up at me and I smiled at them and then fell down the stairs. My friend's boyfriend laughed for ages.

A few days ago when I met up with some friends at the city, we were sitting at a cafe eating waffles when my friend said to me and this other guy, "I don't understand. I thought you guys were dating." The guy then turned to me and asked seriously, "Are we?" To which I looked down at the ground and mumbled, "Maybe... I don't know..."

I don't like either.

I haven't even climbed a tree before.

Oh my god! I miss the swings!

A bunny!!!!!

I have really attractive lips.

...I don't even know...

No preference.

Nope.

Nope.

My friend's boyfriend's mum makes the most amazing cake <3

BUTTER BUTTER BUTTER BUTTER BUTTER BUTTER BUTTER BUTTER I love it <3 Especially butter flavoured chips

...There are different types of milk? I like normal milk.

Australia and Asia.

Yep I get motion sickness sometimes. I got it once in the car on the highway where the only bag we could find was one of those really pretty party bags that was purple. We left it sitting on the side of the road when we got off the highway Later on, we found another bag that said "...when you need it most."
Oh and also I got motion sickness on the plane on the way to Japan, so I laid down on the ground and propped my legs up onto my friend's backpack and just stared at the ceiling until I felt better

Backpacks.

I would wear them all.

Arthur.

Pigs. Cows smell.

They all pretty much look the same to me.

9 hours

Maybe til 11... I rarely sleep in at all.

Yes please.

Nope.

Beans?

Very far.

Luxembourg

Nope, haven't tried any.

I don't know what these are... I'm Australian

Love thanks.

Yep.

Sure.

Umm... Nick

Nope.

I've never been anything for Halloween. This year I'm going to a Halloween Party though so umm... we'll see if I can come up with something cool for it...

I like the idea of like a fiery red.

No idea for either.

Yesh.

I used to be city... now I'm maybe nature? Or perhaps something in between.

I've used face paint stuff before...

It depends what kind of high heels. I'm improving.

1. I am affectionate.

2. I have an obsession with cake and Logan from Big Time Rush.
3. I have a wonderful fashion sense.
4. I always try to look for the good in people.
5. I am happy with the way I look Yay for self-confidence!

I could dwell on my problems... But I'd rather make a milkshake...

(#16 (permalink)) Old
SilentBunny Offline
Formally Sn0man
Regular TeenHelper

Name: jake

Re: Quiz thing=) - October 23rd 2013, 06:43 PM

1. What eye color do you find sexiest? As if that matters.
2: White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha? Milk
3: If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be? A sharpie tatoo...come on, id rather get a real one...oh wait i have 8 .
4: Did you grow up in a small or big town? Big town.
5: Your favorite adult as a child? Uhh...yes.
6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now? Tropical storm
7: Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years? Oh too many...
8: Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years? Everyone finding out that i was afraid of clowns...ugh
9: Most embarrassing moment from your high school years? Hmm...cant think of any
10: Pirates or ninjas? Why? Ninjas, they could kick a pirates ass any day.
11: Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground? Ain't nobody got time for dat!
12: Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set? I did, then i got a fear of heights and when it got too high i would freeze up. I do, but only because its an easy chin-up bar.
13: If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get? A tiger.
14: What’s your most favorite part of your body? Hmm...i geuss my hair
15: What’s your most favorite part of your personality? My sense of humor.
16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? ...really? Lady gaga. :3
17: Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through? Yes...every year.
18: Have you ever watched any major sporting event drunk? Yes, everytime theres a football game on im tipsy.
19: What’s the most delicious food you’ve ever eaten in your life? Hmm...anything from zorbas.
20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with? Margarine, we grew up with margarine.
21: Whole, skim, 1%, or 2% milk? (Did you know they make 1 1/2% milk?) 2%.
22: Which continents have you been on? North America only.
23: Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories? No.
24: Backpacks or satchels? Backpacks...whats a satchel? O.o
25: Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants? xD A rainbow jacket totaly.
26: What was your favorite cartoon growing up? Courage the cowardly dog.
27: If you had to have a cow or a pig, which would you take? Why? A cow, because yogurt, cream cheese, curds and butter are all amde from liquid in my udders. (+10 points if you get it)
28: If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be? Los angelas or california.
29: Longest plane ride you’ve ever been on? 3 hrs.
30: The latest you’ve ever slept? 15 hours
31: Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free? No, and depends on who gave it to me.
32: Do you pick at scabs? Yes
33: Favorite kind of bean? Kidney? Black? Pinto? Eatamome! (i think i spelled it wrong...oh well)
34: How far can you throw a baseball? About a few feet.
35: If you had to move to another country, where would you move? England or US, i have so many friends in both.
36: Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it? None.
37: Small, liberal arts school or public university? Why? As if i care.
38: A relationship with love or one with sex? Love, hands down. Sex is meaningless without love, its just two bodies slapping together and swapping bodily fluids.
39: Do you eat enough vegetables? Seeing as im becoming vegan, id say so.
40: Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers? Depends on the horror movie, if its horror comedy then yes. And some thrillers are good.
41: What was your first love’s name? Madeline
42: Do you swear in front of your parents? Oh fuck yes. And we all swear at eachother...good times.
43: Coolest thing you’ve ever been for Halloween? Dont do halloween.
44: If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what? Yes, to black, i hate beign a ginger and stealing peoples souls.
45: Do you want to get married? Have kids? Yes to both!
46: Do you use a reusable water bottle? If not, you should. Sometimes, unless theres a plastic water bottle around already filled from the store.
48: Have you ever used something other than “makeup” as makeup? This doesnt apply to me...i'm a guy
49: Can you walk well in high heels? Even if you’re a guy? Tried and broke my ankle, so no.
50: Post 5 awesome things about yourself. BRAG AWAY! Im a ginger. My parents both own motor cycles. I get free money every month from my friends, and thus dont have to work. Everything i own ive gotten for free. I own a ps1

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

Closed Thread