TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
HisPrincess Offline
Associate Live Help Operator
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Angelica

Smile My First Survey! - May 14th 2010, 04:37 PM

1. Would you rather, Do school work for the rest of your life, or work in the Military? I would rather do school work for the rest of my life.

2. Choosing between these two school subjects, which do you like best? Math, Science? Science

3. Cats or Dogs? Cats

4. If you were going to be trapped on a deserted island, and could bring one person with you...who would it be? (boyfriend, girlfriend, mom, dad, bestfriend etc.) My crush

5. If you could visit another Continent before you died, where would you visit? Africa or Asia

6. Where is your favorite place to be in the entire world? Youth Group

Thank you all for taking this Survey. Like the Title said, this is my first. So any feedback on this would be great. I would love to know how i can make the survey's better or funner for you. Thank you so much for bearing with me. Hope you enjoyed it!

~angel22

Formerly jelli1224

Trusting is not a mistake, but it is important to realize that things change. ~ Kmn483<3Bliz

Please feel free to PM me. I love to help others, and can be an ear to talk to, a shoulder to cry on, or a face to scream at. <3

Help LINK Mentor - March 19th 2011 to April 16th 2011

Live Help Operator - February 18th 2012 to June 4th, 2012

Associate Live Help Operator - August 13th 2012 <3

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Kitty. Offline
Project Advisor

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Kitty

Re: My First Survey! - May 14th 2010, 07:49 PM

1. Would you rather, Do school work for the rest of your life, or work in the Military? Both

2. Choosing between these two school subjects, which do you like best? Math, Science? Science ^-^

3. Cats or Dogs? Both

4. If you were going to be trapped on a deserted island, and could bring one person with you...who would it be? My besties

5. If you could visit another Continent before you died, where would you visit? Europe

6. Where is your favorite place to be in the entire world? Church, kickboxing, dance, my bed

Awesome survey =) You could make it a bit longer next time
  Send a message via MSN to Kitty.  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
emma01 Offline
Hello :D
I've been here a while

Name: Emma

Re: My First Survey! - May 16th 2010, 05:08 AM

1. Would you rather, Do school work for the rest of your life, or work in the Military? Schoolwork
2. Choosing between these two school subjects, which do you like best? Math, Science? Umm, well overall maybe Science, but I hate some topics we do (e.g. physics and geology) and I like maths to, but NOT trigonometry!
3. Cats or Dogs? Cats
4. If you were going to be trapped on a deserted island, and could bring one person with you...who would it be? (boyfriend, girlfriend, mom, dad, bestfriend etc.) Mum
5. If you could visit another Continent before you died, where would you visit? Europe
6. Where is your favorite place to be in the entire world? Home!

I am a Proud Kiwi =)
Send me a PM/VM, Add me on Facebook, Ask me a question on Formspring or Watch Videos on YouTube

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Arie. Offline
Olive you :D
Regular TeenHelper

Re: My First Survey! - May 16th 2010, 05:22 AM

1. Would you rather, Do school work for the rest of your life, or work in the Military? school work
2. Choosing between these two school subjects, which do you like best? Math, Science? Never really like either, I certainly was not good at math and science can be interesting so my pick,overall would be science [:

3. Cats or Dogs? DOGS! =]

4. If you were going to be trapped on a deserted island, and could bring one person with you...who would it be? (boyfriend, girlfriend, mom, dad, bestfriend etc.) the boyfrann [:

5. If you could visit another Continent before you died, where would you visit? Somewhere in Europe

6. Where is your favorite place to be in the entire world? I can't recall, but i would love to be surrounded w/ my close friends and fambam and the the love of my life :]

I hope you have the strength to start all over again.- F.Scott Fitzgerald
  Send a message via MSN to Arie.  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
zumbaqueen2012 Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Mia

Re: My First Survey! - May 16th 2010, 07:06 PM

1. Would you rather, Do school work for the rest of your life, or work in the Military? Schoolwork

2. Choosing between these two school subjects, which do you like best? Math, Science? Science

3. Cats or Dogs? Dogs

4. If you were going to be trapped on a deserted island, and could bring one person with you...who would it be? (boyfriend, girlfriend, mom, dad, bestfriend etc.) My boyfriend

5. If you could visit another Continent before you died, where would you visit? Africa

6. Where is your favorite place to be in the entire world? Guides, Yoga, anywhere with my man...
  Send a message via MSN to zumbaqueen2012  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Goatboy Offline
Full-time Vicarious Vampire
Regular TeenHelper

Re: My First Survey! - May 16th 2010, 07:10 PM

1. Would you rather, Do school work for the rest of your life, or work in the Military? I would want to study

3. Cats or Dogs? Dogs

4. If you were going to be trapped on a deserted island, and could bring one person with you...who would it be? (boyfriend, girlfriend, mom, dad, bestfriend etc.) errr can't decide lol

5. If you could visit another Continent before you died, where would you visit? Asia + New Zealand

6. Where is your favorite place to be in the entire world? Outside + my bedroom

Life is a waterfall,
we're one in the river,
and one again after the fall.
We drink from the river,
then we turn around and put up our walls.
When you lose small mind,
you free your life.
When you free your eyes,
eternal prize.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Lu82 Offline
HI EVERYONE!
Senior TeenHelper

Re: My First Survey! - May 17th 2010, 12:15 AM

1. Would you rather, Do school work for the rest of your life, or work in the Military?
that's a hard one, do i really have to pick? well, i think, i would rather do school work for the rest of my life.

2. Choosing between these two school subjects, which do you like best? i hate both of them, but if i have to chose i would go for science.

3. Cats or Dogs? cats

4. If you were going to be trapped on a deserted island, and could bring one person with you...who would it be? my family.

6. Where is your favorite place to be in the entire world? somewhere by the beach where it rains a lot!

like the survey but u it would be nicer to ask more questions

Guenhwyvar roared a fourth time and darted off through the grove, a black arrow aimed at the heart of doom.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Speechless Offline
You are not alone.
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: My First Survey! - May 17th 2010, 09:37 AM

1. Would you rather, Do school work for the rest of your life, or work in the Military? This is a tough one.. but schoolwork I guess.

2. Choosing between these two school subjects, which do you like best? Math, Science? Math.

3. Cats or Dogs? Dogs.

4. If you were going to be trapped on a deserted island, and could bring one person with you...who would it be? (boyfriend, girlfriend, mom, dad, bestfriend etc.) I shouldn't but I'd choose him.

5. If you could visit another Continent before you died, where would you visit? All of them.

6. Where is your favorite place to be in the entire world? On the beach at night.

Start at the beginning.
And when you come to the end, stop.

NEED TO VENT? CLICK HERE.
Never forget, you are not alone. ♥

(#9 (permalink)) Old
TheLittleNinja Offline
I'm a secret ninja ;)
I've been here a while

Name: Claiiiiiiiiire

Re: My First Survey! - May 17th 2010, 07:41 PM

1. Would you rather, Do school work for the rest of your life, or work in the Military? Join the forces - My life plan anyway

3. Cats or Dogs? Dogs

4. If you were going to be trapped on a deserted island, and could bring one person with you...who would it be? (boyfriend, girlfriend, mom, dad, bestfriend etc.) My Best Friend

5. If you could visit another Continent before you died, where would you visit? Asia

6. Where is your favorite place to be in the entire world? With my friends - Where I feel loved.

I'm still alive.
Must have been a miracle
It's been one hell of a ride
Destination still unkown
It's a fact of life: If you make one wrong move with a gun to your head
You better walk the line or you'll be left for dead.

I'm a runaway train on a broken track
I'm the ticker on the bomb that you can't turn back
Thats right.
I got away with it all and I'm still alive.
Let the end of the world come tumbling down.
I'll be the last man standing on the ground
As long as hot blood runs through my veins
I'm still alive.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
HisPrincess Offline
Associate Live Help Operator
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Angelica

Smile Re: My First Survey! - May 19th 2010, 06:58 PM

Hey guys! I love all these responses! Thanks so much for taking this survey! I will add more questions next time!

Formerly jelli1224

Trusting is not a mistake, but it is important to realize that things change. ~ Kmn483<3Bliz

Please feel free to PM me. I love to help others, and can be an ear to talk to, a shoulder to cry on, or a face to scream at. <3

Help LINK Mentor - March 19th 2011 to April 16th 2011

Live Help Operator - February 18th 2012 to June 4th, 2012

Associate Live Help Operator - August 13th 2012 <3

Closed Thread