TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Current Events and Debates For discussions and friendly debates about politics and current events, check out this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Blackwing Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Zack

Woman Utters Line Never Previously Recorded In A Police Report - November 6th 2010, 04:49 AM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Sexually Graphic..
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...-police-report
Meet Melissa Lee Williams. The West Virginia woman, 41, is facing assault and weapons charges after allegedly waving a knife at two men who declined her demands to engage in sexual conduct at a West Virginia motor inn.
The October 22 incident is detailed in an amusing/gross Jackson County Sheriff’s Department report excerpted here.
According to investigators, Williams--who lives four doors down from her estranged husband at the 77 Motor Inn--showed up at his door and asked Danny Williams and another man to “eat my pussy.” At this point, Williams, pictured in the mug shot at right, “commenced to undress herself,” reported Deputy Ross Mellinger.
While Danny Williams “declined said invitation,” the other man, Adam Watson, told cops that he “agreed to perform at her request.” However, as Watson approached Williams, “he became overwhelmed by horrible vaginal odor emitting from Melissa Williams.” Watson, understandably, “declined to proceed any further.”
This is when Melissa Williams allegedly “produced a lock-back folding knife,” opened it, and pointed the weapon at her estranged husband. She then reportedly uttered a line never before memorialized in a police report: “Somebody is going to eat my pussy or I’m going to cut your fucking throat.”
When Deputy Mellinger arrived on the scene he observed Williams--who, like the two men, appeared to be intoxicated--nude from the waist down. After pocketing a knife that was on the coffee table in front of Williams, Mellinger arrested her for domestic assault and brandishing a deadly weapon.
Williams, who was released from jail after posting $3000 bond, is next due in Jackson County Magistrate Court on February 16.

Most random news story ever lol

Thoughts!

Last edited by Casey.; November 7th 2010 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Adding prefix.
  Send a message via AIM to Blackwing  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?

Re: Woman Utters Line Never Previously Recorded In A Police Report - November 6th 2010, 05:15 AM

LMAO, it sounds like most men's (and some women's) dreams gone bad. I'm sure the guy who was going for it was thinking the same but then his delight when rotten. It could be an excellent story to tell young kids (although change the details a bit) of why you shouldn't always jump straight for it.

I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)

(#3 (permalink)) Old
fresco Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Sam

Re: Woman Utters Line Never Previously Recorded In A Police Report - November 6th 2010, 07:23 PM

Ewwwww. But lol. I like how in the report it says she was nude from the "waste down." Classy.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
dr2005 Offline
Legal Beagle
I can't get enough

Name: Dave

Re: Woman Utters Line Never Previously Recorded In A Police Report - November 6th 2010, 08:46 PM

Some of the things which end up in police reports really do beggar belief...it's even more amusing/disturbing when the prosecution quote from the report and read out the statements in court. Arrests for drunk and disorderly usually come with some pretty colourful reports shall we say. But this is definitely one of the worse ones I've seen...

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom

However bleak things seem, however insurmountable the darkness appears, remember that you have worth and nothing can take that away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMFG!You'reActuallySmart! View Post
If you're referring to dr2005's response, it's not complex, however, he has a way with words .
RIP Nick

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Kitty. Offline
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Kitty

Re: Woman Utters Line Never Previously Recorded In A Police Report - November 6th 2010, 08:55 PM

Lol wow that is so nasty.
  Send a message via MSN to Kitty.  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Brandon Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Brandon

Re: Woman Utters Line Never Previously Recorded In A Police Report - November 6th 2010, 09:05 PM

Damn, she was horny!

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough

Name: Lissa

Re: Woman Utters Line Never Previously Recorded In A Police Report - November 6th 2010, 09:27 PM

Thank you for posting this, you just made my day

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Pelios Offline
on Pursuit of Happiness
Outside, huh?

Name: Andrea

Re: Woman Utters Line Never Previously Recorded In A Police Report - November 6th 2010, 09:42 PM

So it was either performing cunnilingus on her or getter their throats cut.. I think the answer is pretty obvious there.

Everyone is born right-handed. Only the greatest overcome it.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount31

Edit avatar

Re: Woman Utters Line Never Previously Recorded In A Police Report - November 6th 2010, 10:23 PM

Wow. What a... colorful news story here. What was with the second man? Her husband declined her "invitation" immediately, but his friend seemed to be all for it until... you know. I'm not sure if I found that more disturbing or amusing. If my friend was legally married to someone, I would not be making any advances on that partner, regardless of whether or not they still lived together... Not only would that be disrespectful, but I'd think it would be awkward as well, especially if the husband was there...

I don't know, do the actions of the second man strike anyone else as being a bit odd?

Last edited by DeletedAccount31; November 6th 2010 at 10:33 PM.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Kyeto-X Offline
Angel without a Halo
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Will

Re: Woman Utters Line Never Previously Recorded In A Police Report - November 8th 2010, 02:19 AM

Personally, with THAT woman...I think I would chose my throat, she was gross :P

And she was not my fiancee

"One of the things I regret the most of being able to imagine anything,
is having to fear nothing"

"Realty is a lot more malleable then most people think.
They just refuse to believe that they can do anything about it."

"If a simple electron has a small,
but nonzero chance of doing the impossible,
what is stopping us from doing the same thing?"

-Wise Sayings from a Raving Lunatic
Follow me and my new book on Facebook!
  Send a message via Skype™ to Kyeto-X 
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
Chaos Theory Offline
Knowledge will truimph.
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Woman Utters Line Never Previously Recorded In A Police Report - November 8th 2010, 03:01 AM

Eh...I would rather getting slit. At least it is going to be fast.

To laugh often and much; To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; To earn the approbation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; To appreciate beauty; To find the best in others; To give of one's self; To leave the world a bit better...; To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived - This is to have succeeded. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

http://www.formspring.me/ToucheTurtle <-- Ask me a question

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Jesus Christ. Offline
Führer of the sausage people
I can't get enough

Re: Woman Utters Line Never Previously Recorded In A Police Report - November 8th 2010, 09:08 AM

O.o wow... Doesn't that sound fun

(#13 (permalink)) Old
Alrex Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Alex

Re: Woman Utters Line Never Previously Recorded In A Police Report - November 10th 2010, 12:12 PM

I saw a movie called "Teeth" once where a woman had teeth in her vagina

This news clip definately comes to a close second in my nightmares

(#14 (permalink)) Old
anony mouse. Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Woman Utters Line Never Previously Recorded In A Police Report - November 14th 2010, 09:43 PM

BAHAHAHAHHHAHAAH.
How...charming.

(#15 (permalink)) Old
Power Cosmic Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Janos

Re: Woman Utters Line Never Previously Recorded In A Police Report - November 14th 2010, 11:14 PM

O.o; Ew. xD.

People these days -_-

"My one desire is for peace -- peace for everyone"

Send a message via MSN to Power Cosmic  
Closed Thread