TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Arrivals and Departures Whether you've just arrived or you're going away for a while, let us know here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

I'm sorry - December 23rd 2012, 11:34 PM

OKay guys,

Well, this isn't goodbye, just so long.

I'm too easily triggered right now and well, I need a break, I've been on here every day when it's not down, I've tried to do my best at helping alone new members and tried my best to help others out of a rut.

Now it's my turn, so with that, I say my adieu.

If anyone would like some support though, feel free to email me, or add me on facebook so we can talk. (JayShorrock911@gmail.com or Jay Louise Shorrock)

I'll miss you all, but I doubt I was doing very well at helping any of you..

So long,

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Hypothesis. Offline
Not significant.

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dez

Re: I'm sorry - December 23rd 2012, 11:59 PM

It's really great that you are taking a break when you need it. If you need me, you know where to find me.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: I'm sorry - December 24th 2012, 12:00 AM

Thanks Dez, I'll message you if I need you

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: I'm sorry - December 24th 2012, 12:05 AM

I think it's really positive that you've decided to take some time out for you and your recovery. I hope that having a little time away really helps you. Remember we're always here if you need us

Hang on in there. <3

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: I'm sorry - December 24th 2012, 12:09 AM

Thank you Jessie I do require the break, it annoys me I won't complete my 2000 posts goal by tomorrow though...

Jay.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Thereishope Offline
Skittles Minion & Fish Thrower
I can't get enough

Name: Michael

Re: I'm sorry - December 24th 2012, 12:19 AM

Glad to see you're taking a break and we'll definitely be keeping in touch!

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: I'm sorry - December 24th 2012, 12:22 AM

NO doubt about it, we're not talking via fb now are we? hehe.

Jay.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
hopefuldreamer Offline
lost in wonderland
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Tonya

Re: I'm sorry - December 24th 2012, 12:28 AM

Jay I will miss you, but I am glad that you are doing what is best for yourself. We will keep in touch and of course we will all be here to welcome you back when you return

Buddy since 11/17/12 Live Help Operator since 1/27/13 HelpLINK Mentor since 6/30/13
Email: tgentry7712@gmail.com send me an email if you want to.

Tumblr ecaepevolhgualevil
  Send a message via Skype™ to hopefuldreamer 
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: I'm sorry - December 24th 2012, 12:31 AM

Thank you -day I come back TH is down- noooo! (it's a likely scenario though with the way it's going nowadays).

Jay.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: I'm sorry - December 24th 2012, 12:34 AM

I hit 2000 and that's all I wanted to do

I love you all, kisses and hugs all around, I'll see you in 3-7 days but I'll probably come on once a day for an hour or two

Jay.

(#11 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Name: Kayla Christine.

Re: I'm sorry - December 24th 2012, 01:39 AM

I am so proud of you for doing this for you. Take care of yourself.

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: I'm sorry - December 24th 2012, 02:53 AM

Thanks so much.

I broke my break to answer a friends Pm.. I am so damn weak...

Jay.

(#13 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: I'm sorry - December 24th 2012, 04:55 AM

I understand needing a break. You definitely are due for one and deserve one. Hope you're okay.

Jay, I saw you in so many help threads and you give amazing advice. Honestly I was jealous of your wisdom. You are amazing, girl. When your baby sister is born maybe it'll be a really wonderful time for you.
I'm really worried about you and I'll be praying for you. You can talk to me anytime, you know that.

Please stay safe and stay strong. <3 You can do this. Hope you have a great Christmas and New Years.

~ Christabel

(#14 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: I'm sorry - December 24th 2012, 09:01 AM

Thanks gorgeous

Jay.

(#15 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: I'm sorry - December 24th 2012, 10:03 AM

You're so welcome.

~ Christabel

(#16 (permalink)) Old
Amorphous. Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Hamed Khatiz

Re: I'm sorry - December 24th 2012, 10:07 AM

I saw your thread earlier and I think this is the right decision for you to make. When you see the threads and the details reminding you of suicide, it can be very difficult, so it is a good move to make and very difficult things to have to read. Come back whenever you feel ready because we;ll miss you, you're awesome but we also want you to come back happy..............

OMG, this means Silly Bans will be so quiet . I shall email you as well AND I have you on Facebook, so feel free to send me a message whenever you need someone to chat with.

Your friend with a new font .

H.

“At times the world may seem an unfriendly and sinister place,
But believe that there is much more good in it than bad.
All you have to do is look hard enough,
And what might seem to be a series of unfortunate events may in fact be the first steps of a journey.”

~My Childhood Friend.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: I'm sorry - December 24th 2012, 10:14 AM

It's too small for your own magnitude! It makes you seem timid! Hehe, you need to make it larger!

And thanks, H, I appreciate it!

Jay.

(#18 (permalink)) Old
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Manasvi
Location: A hidden, faaaaar-off world where people love each other and everything is just perfect. :)

Re: I'm sorry - December 24th 2012, 10:23 AM

Glad to know you're taking time to yourself.
Breaks can be pretty good.
Take care and stay beautiful!
xx

All we can do is Keep Breathing...!

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
~Divergent~ Offline
Struggling again.
I've been here a while

Name: Hailey

Re: I'm sorry - December 24th 2012, 04:40 PM

I think it's great that you realized you need a break and you're taking some time off! But if you ever need anything or want to talk, please don't hesitate to leave me a message. Stay strong <3

Happy holidays!

~Hailey

Member since 9/27/12
Buddy since 9/14/13

(#20 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: I'm sorry - December 25th 2012, 12:43 AM

Thank you so much

I might return sooner than I originally thought I'm still on the fence about it though.

Jay.

(#21 (permalink)) Old
hopefuldreamer Offline
lost in wonderland
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Tonya

Re: I'm sorry - December 25th 2012, 03:18 AM

Take your time and return when you are ready

Buddy since 11/17/12 Live Help Operator since 1/27/13 HelpLINK Mentor since 6/30/13
Email: tgentry7712@gmail.com send me an email if you want to.

Tumblr ecaepevolhgualevil
  Send a message via Skype™ to hopefuldreamer 
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: I'm sorry - December 25th 2012, 03:35 AM

-sighs- I still need a break.. Sorry guys.

Jay.

(#23 (permalink)) Old
Thereishope Offline
Skittles Minion & Fish Thrower
I can't get enough

Name: Michael

Re: I'm sorry - December 25th 2012, 03:47 AM

Take all the time you need, we'll still be here when you return.

(#24 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Re: I'm sorry - December 25th 2012, 04:33 AM

I know.... but I miss these awesome people, and helping others... Such an urge but then just reading a forum makes me super depressed, suicidal and want to cut...

Jay.

(#25 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: I'm sorry - December 25th 2012, 05:21 AM

If it makes you feel that bad then taking some time off could be pretty necessary. I really don't want you to attempt again, Jay... Love you too much. Please take all the time you need. You're special and don't deserve all this pain.

~ Christabel

Closed Thread