TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Arrivals and Departures (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/)
-   -   Hello! (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/t135444-hello/)

PixelG January 4th 2015 12:17 PM

Hello!

Hi! I actually joined this site sometime last month and now I figured that it's about time I posted something. :)
I'm glad to have found this site, it's very helpful.

luckiicloverxx January 4th 2015 02:17 PM

Re: Hello!

Hi there!

Welcome to TH (even though you've been here for a while)! I'm glad that you've been enjoying it here and I look forward to getting to know you :)

Feel free to PM me if you ever need anything :)

Kyra

coolkid98 January 4th 2015 05:07 PM

Hello there, welcome to the site :welcome: My name is Jenny and I'm glad that you're finding the site helpful. :)
Feel free to contact me if you need anything.

-Dreamer January 4th 2015 05:26 PM

Hello, welcome :)

Azure. January 4th 2015 07:25 PM

Hi there! Welcome to the site. :) You should check out the Chat Room or the social groups section sometime! They're both really fun. :hehe: I hope to see you around some more! ^.^

Coffee. January 4th 2015 08:27 PM

Welcome to TeenHelp! I'm glad that you've found it helpful. ^.^ I'm Traci, and if you ever want to talk or hang out in chat, I'm a PM/VM away. :)

Lexify. January 4th 2015 08:30 PM

Hey! I'm Lexi and it's nice to meet you. ^.^ Welcome to TeenHelp! I hope you are enjoying the site as much as I do and continue to find it helpful. If you ever want to talk feel free to message me! :)

.:PrincessZelda:. January 4th 2015 08:40 PM

Welcome to TeenHelp! :)

cynefin January 4th 2015 09:44 PM

Welcome! I'm glad you've found this site to be helpful so far. :)

KimmyKitty January 4th 2015 10:02 PM

Hey there. I'm Kimmy. :) I'm glad that you have joined the site, and have found it helpful. If you ever need anything, feel free to contact me. :D

Spoons January 4th 2015 11:39 PM

Glad you're starting to post! :D

Chai. January 5th 2015 12:15 AM

Welcome to TeenHelp. :welcome: My name is Kav. I am glad you found the site helpful so far and I hope you continue to. If you ever want to talk feel free to message me. :)

Thereishope January 5th 2015 12:39 AM

Welcome to TeenHelp! It's so great to hear that you're finding this so helpful so far! I'm Michael, feel free to message me if you ever need anything! :)

Rivière January 5th 2015 01:13 AM

It's nice to hear that this site has been helpful to you! Welcome to TeenHelp!

Pirouette January 5th 2015 01:00 PM

Hey there, welcome to Teenhelp! :welcome: I'm Rishy and I hope you like it here. If you ever need anything, feel free to message me anytime. :)

PixelG January 13th 2015 04:30 PM

Thank you for all the warm welcomes! :) (and sorry for not checking back sooner hehe)