TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Arrivals and Departures Whether you've just arrived or you're going away for a while, let us know here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Peachman Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Im new any tips needed and how do I get to the chatroom? - September 17th 2017, 09:29 AM

Yeah so Im new here, any advice is appreciated and how the hell do I get to the chat-room whenever I click the links to it nothing happens or it asks me to sign up again

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Hypothesis. Offline
Not significant.

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dez

Re: Im new any tips needed and how do I get to the chatroom? - September 18th 2017, 04:00 AM

Hey,

Welcome! I hope you are finding most things okay.

Can you clarify what links you are clicking when it prompts you to sign up again? The Chat Room is located at the bottom right corner of the window, and for me all it has me do is click "Chat Rooms" and select a room, so I'd like to make sure I'm on the same page as you.

Take care,
Dez

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Peachman Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Im new any tips needed and how do I get to the chatroom? - September 18th 2017, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Just Keep Swimming*~ View Post
Hey,

Welcome! I hope you are finding most things okay.

Can you clarify what links you are clicking when it prompts you to sign up again? The Chat Room is located at the bottom right corner of the window, and for me all it has me do is click "Chat Rooms" and select a room, so I'd like to make sure I'm on the same page as you.

Take care,
Dez
Yeah I just found it thanks I was clicking every link but that one

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Disclosure. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

Jeez, get a life!

Re: Im new any tips needed and how do I get to the chatroom? - September 18th 2017, 09:29 AM

Hi there and welcome to Teenhelp!

If you ever need anything, feel free to let me know.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Glass Slipper Offline
Music Lover

Outside, huh?

Name: Frankie<3

Re: Im new any tips needed and how do I get to the chatroom? - September 18th 2017, 12:27 PM

Hey,
to TH help. If you ever need help figuring something out or just want to talk then I am just a pm/vm away.

We may shine, we may shatter,
We may be picking up the pieces here on after,
We are fragile, we are human,
We are shaped by the light we let through us,
We break fast, cause we are glass.
Cause we are glass.
|Member 2007||Senior Community Mentor||Social Media Guru||Resource & Newsletter Editor||Writer||Chat Mod|
|Forum Mod: LGBT, Sexuality and gender identity, Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, Peer Pressure and Bullying, Disability, Good Days, Friends & Family|
|PM/VM|

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Celyn Offline
~One Skittles Minion~

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Holly

Re: Im new any tips needed and how do I get to the chatroom? - September 18th 2017, 08:04 PM

Welcome to TeenHelp!

HelpLINK and Live Help Officer
Feel free to PM me! Even if I can’t help, I’m always going to listen <3
SKITTLIFY!

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Lexify. Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Lexi.

Re: Im new any tips needed and how do I get to the chatroom? - September 22nd 2017, 12:14 AM

Hello and welcome to TeenHelp! I hope that you find everything you're looking for and feel free to send me a message if you have any questions.

I look forward to seeing you around the site.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Peachman Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Im new any tips needed and how do I get to the chatroom? - September 22nd 2017, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smultroställe. View Post
Hello and welcome to TeenHelp! I hope that you find everything you're looking for and feel free to send me a message if you have any questions.

I look forward to seeing you around the site.
thanks for the warm welcome but do you have any recommendations for finding questions etc all i do atm is unanswered threads?

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Markus Offline
Professional Human
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Marcus

Re: Im new any tips needed and how do I get to the chatroom? - September 22nd 2017, 03:55 PM

Welcome to TeenHelp!

(#10 (permalink)) Old
arepo Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Im new any tips needed and how do I get to the chatroom? - September 24th 2017, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachman View Post
thanks for the warm welcome but do you have any recommendations for finding questions etc all i do atm is unanswered threads?

First of all, welcome to TeenHelp!

Can you clarify what you are looking for? You can find a list of new posts, which will also include new threads, by clicking "New Posts" in the first bar with links under the logo. It's next to the "Support Forums" link. [This] is the direct link to new posts/threads, but I'm not sure if that's what you meant.

Your username is pretty cool, by the way! Is there any sort of meaning behind it? In terms of tips, I think my biggest tip is just try to be social. Don't be afraid to message someone and hang out in the Chat Room. If you haven't already, I'd also recommend checking out the Social Groups! It's a good place to find people with similar interests or to reach out to other users. Although, for more pressing advice I do recommend using the forums. I know it can be intimidating to jump into a community and talk to people, but try not to be too shy
. We're a friendly bunch here.

You're welcome to message me with any questions or just for a chat. See you around!

“There is nothing beautiful about the wreckage of a human being.
There is nothing pretty about damage, about pain, about heartache.
What is beautiful is their strength, their resilience, their fortitude
as they display an ocean of courage when they pick through the
wreckage of their life to build something beautiful brand new,
against every odd that is stacked against them.” — Nikita Gill

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Peachman Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Im new any tips needed and how do I get to the chatroom? - September 24th 2017, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anemoia View Post

First of all, welcome to TeenHelp!

Can you clarify what you are looking for? You can find a list of new posts, which will also include new threads, by clicking "New Posts" in the first bar with links under the logo. It's next to the "Support Forums" link. [This] is the direct link to new posts/threads, but I'm not sure if that's what you meant.

Your username is pretty cool, by the way! Is there any sort of meaning behind it? In terms of tips, I think my biggest tip is just try to be social. Don't be afraid to message someone and hang out in the Chat Room. If you haven't already, I'd also recommend checking out the Social Groups! It's a good place to find people with similar interests or to reach out to other users. Although, for more pressing advice I do recommend using the forums. I know it can be intimidating to jump into a community and talk to people, but try not to be too shy
. We're a friendly bunch here.

You're welcome to message me with any questions or just for a chat. See you around!

I was wondering how you search for certain topics but I found that
my username is a nickname of mine that me PDHPE teacher gave me (my last name is peachey)
Thanks for the welcome and reminding me about the social groups

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Golfing girl Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance.

I've been here a while

Name: Emma

Re: Im new any tips needed and how do I get to the chatroom? - September 24th 2017, 11:21 PM

Hello and welcome

Go to support forms and you have all kinds of different topics that you can choose from. Whatever you are going through. And you can always start a new post in them. I hope this helps. Hugs.

(#13 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount29

Edit avatar

Re: Im new any tips needed and how do I get to the chatroom? - September 25th 2017, 01:36 AM

Hey there! Welcome to TeenHelp, this site is a wonderful place to reach out to other users for support and advice. Don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it, whether it's regarding the site or something more personal. I suggest also checking out the chat room sometimes, the new chat can be a bit tricky but is easy once you get the hang of it. Another good feature of the site is the Social Groups.

If you would rather reach out and ask for support or advice more privately, there is HelpLINK, LiveHelp, and the option to private message an individual member.

(#14 (permalink)) Old
.Brittany. Offline
AKA Reckless Emotion

TeenHelp Addict

Name: Brittany

Re: Im new any tips needed and how do I get to the chatroom? - October 3rd 2017, 02:39 AM

Welcome to TeenHelp!

“You are braver than you believe,
stronger than you seem,
and smarter than you think.”

HelpLINK Mentor | Live Help Mentor | Article Editor
Forum & Chat Moderator

Closed Thread