TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Arrivals and Departures Whether you've just arrived or you're going away for a while, let us know here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
delete Offline
Average Joe

I think i might leave - January 17th 2010, 05:06 AM

Well,
I think i might have to go elsewhere for help, or information on my problems. I mean, i get help in the chatroom sometimes, and all that, but I NEVER get any help on the forums, well not never, but the ones i have the most problems with, it seems like no one likes me here and i feel like odd person out almost, like everyone is ignoring my post in the forum. i mean, i came here b/c i was questioning, and the last post i put there has had like 1 reply by someone that wasnt me, and i just needed some advice and it pretty much explains it, and im frustrated. people try to almost make me one thing or another or say this or that and im already messed up in the head and this just made it worse. i dont have really any personal problems with people, im just tired of getting ignored. i dont even understand why i posted this, its not like anyone cares or will miss me. i dont know whether its like people here are annoyed or dont like me or something, or they just cant help. i dont ever go after people and i dont want to bother people, but i feel bad asking for help, then i get some help sometimes, other times, i just get ignored. i mean some people have been friendly. but saying evryone herre is welcoming and all that is bs. i try to maje friends or get acquainted with people in chat, and i get ignored or like people move to another room, and i dont know whether its me or what. im not trying to be obnoxious, and i dont think i am but whatever, who cares. it seems like the thread i need the most help with i get like 2 replies, and the majority of them time they arent even helpful. This website actually just made some of my problems worse and didnt help at all with them. I think it might be best if i leave, i cant guarentee if i will or will not come back, but i think i shouldnt. i would get almost ignored in the chatroom sometimes and if i needed help, i had to like put out a request to the room, and then if i got told to post a forum, i would get no replies. this site just made my issues worse instead of helping. thanks for those who tried, thanks very much as i did get some help, and i hope other people will get the help they need.

Last edited by delete; January 17th 2010 at 05:33 AM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Re: I think i might leave - January 17th 2010, 05:49 AM

Well don't think that people ignore you, your probably just unlucky enough to post at the wrong times where your threads just disappear. I'm not sure what your going through (i'm new). And (like my name sugests) I'm really only good with bullying problems.

Oh! but if it is bullying please pm, I'm probably the best help you could find. (and the most egocentric) But other than that i'm sorry to see you go. There is not much i can do but wish you luck in finding all the solutions to the problems that you desire.

~So good luck, whether you leave or not~
~The Bully Prevention Scheme

(#3 (permalink)) Old
MegaMadness Offline
Fight My Llama
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Megan

Re: I think i might leave - January 17th 2010, 06:01 AM

I'm sorry you feel that way. Maybe a break would be for the best? Well just remember that your welcome back anytime.
Take care.

Come on boys, come on girls
In this crazy, crazy world
Youíre the diamonds, youíre the pearls
Letís make a new tomorrow
Come on girls, come on boys
Itís your future, itís your choice
And your weapon is your voice
Letís make a new tomorrow
Today
follow me please. I'll follow back. http://photographicjournal.tumblr.com/

(#4 (permalink)) Old
delete Offline
Average Joe

Re: I think i might leave - January 17th 2010, 06:21 AM

How would i know i would get any help the next time if i got none the first and i just got worse and things got worse the first time? Im still contemplating, but im siding with leaving more than anything. i dont want my account closed if something happens, just in case. but i probably wouldnt get any help... thanks for those who tried is all i can say i guess and i hope i helped some people b/c i knew what it was like to feel left out and no one helping me. im so tired of getting ignored on this site, even though people here didnt ignore me leaving
Some people on this site though act like jerks, and try to tell me what to do or how im going to be or act and to do this or that or make me feel like im doing something wrong or going to be wrong or my opinions are wrong, and im tired of it. or make me feel like im whining trying to get attention when i REALLY do need help. they tell me to go to S&A and i only somtimes got decent help there. like i said tho, thanks for those who were nice and gave a damn appreciated it

Last edited by delete; January 17th 2010 at 06:34 AM.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
anony mouse. Offline
I've been here a while

Re: I think i might leave - January 17th 2010, 06:52 AM

hey, you don't have to leave. if you ever need someone to talk to (and i ain't bullshitting) send me a pm. i always return them! and i love to help people--all people! and you don't seem like a bad person

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Make A Wish ☼
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Lacey

Re: I think i might leave - January 17th 2010, 06:55 AM

Hey,
I actually just talked to you about this in Chat.
PM me anytime dear!
take care

Life is to short to put it off anymore
You gotta live it before itís too late
I canít turn that clock back around
On what youíre dreaming about
You better do it now, donít wait

Do something crazy and dumb, while your still young. <3

Need to talk? I'm here. --->
  Send a message via MSN to *~Circus Clown~*  
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Stardaze Offline
Hopeless Love
Jeez, get a life!

Re: I think i might leave - January 17th 2010, 07:00 AM

It's not that people ignore you on purpose dear.
If you are in fact leaving, we will always be here.
We will also welcome you back, if you return.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Whisperer Offline
Find yourself and be that
I've been here a while

Name: Alessa

Re: I think i might leave - January 17th 2010, 01:57 PM

I'm so sorry you feel that way.
It never feels good if you think people are ignoring you.
Some forums are more active than others and this forum is a very active forum.
If no one replies to your posts I would think it's because they don't know how to help.
We don't want you to feel worse so it's your decision to stay or not.
You can ALWAYS PM me if you need anything at all or just want to talk. I never ignore a PM
Hope things work out,
Alessa

Whatever it is, chances are I've been there.
If I can make it out, you can too.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
hopefaithlove Offline
I've been here a while

Re: I think i might leave - January 17th 2010, 09:52 PM

Sorry to hear that you feel this way! The Chat Room is always a great place to have some support. No one is purposefully ignoring you. Take care, though, and remember TeenHelp is always here. Feel free to PM me if you need anything.

There is always hope. PM me anytime.
SH Free since 10.20.08

(#10 (permalink)) Old
greekchick Offline
Not a n00b

Re: I think i might leave - January 17th 2010, 09:58 PM

Hey Hey, Im new too! I'm sure none of this stuff is happening on purpose!! Try again!

(#11 (permalink)) Old
emma01 Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Emma

Re: I think i might leave - January 18th 2010, 02:51 AM

Hi, well im sorry to hear that, people wouldn't ignore you on purpose, remember we are all just people like you and sometimes its hard to help everyone, i know i certainly couldnt go and answer all the questions on the forums. Some are just more active than others.

Hope to see you back sometime soon, bye

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Kryptonite Offline
Hmph
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Alex

Re: I think i might leave - January 18th 2010, 04:03 AM

Anna- I'm sorry that you feel this way. The chat room is a really fast-pace place, and I'm sorry that you got caught up in the mix of it. If you ever need personal help/advice, please do PM me. I'll be here for you, just any of us really are.

I hope the best for you.

Alex
[Click to PM me.]

"If I go crazy then will you still
call me Superman
If Iím alive and well, will you be
There holding my hand
Iíll keep you by my side
With my superhuman might...
Kryptonite"

<3

(#13 (permalink)) Old
cryingangel Offline
Average Joe

Name: idiot

Re: I think i might leave - January 18th 2010, 09:22 AM

Anna well i will miss u and i hope you do come bck because i would like to try and help u and i know people can be very nice but its just we all sometimes get in a bad mood or have somethin troubling us and just dunno how to help.
not every1 is good at giving advice on all areas.

anyways i wish u the best for the future and i hope u find the help u r seeking
and mayb see u around sometime

take care hun

june
xx

(#14 (permalink)) Old
Power Cosmic Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Janos

Re: I think i might leave - January 18th 2010, 10:58 AM

Hey, I'm really sorry that you feel this way.
As others have said, no-one here is ignoring you on purpose. Sometimes threads take a while to get replies, and other times, people just don't know what to say. As was said, everyone here are people, just like you and sometimes we don't know what to say. If you want a certain number of guaranteed replies though, you could always use HelpLink, which can be accessed from the links at the top of the main forum.
Also, if someone is being abusive towards you, or if you feel someone is abusing their power, you can send a message to the disputes committee (which I happen to be a part of) Click here to go to the form.
I'm sorry you want to leave over this, just know, you're always welcome here.

"My one desire is for peace -- peace for everyone"

Send a message via MSN to Power Cosmic  
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
Rosemma Offline
PullMe IntoYour PerfectCircle.
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Rosemma

Re: I think i might leave - January 18th 2010, 03:52 PM

Hey, I agree with what the others said.
We are all here because we either need help or we care and want to help... and both a lot of the time
People dont ignore you deliberatly and Im sorry to hear you feel that way.
Dont take it to heart... Ive had plenty of threads and comments ignored in the past as well.
But people here will try their hardest to get back to you when they can.

I used to write really really long posts about my problem or question... I just used to babble on for ages about things that had nothing to do with it... and write such long stories about things that people just couldnt read it.
If you arent getting replies it helps to keep things short and simple for people and go into detail when they ask

(#16 (permalink)) Old
delete Offline
Average Joe

Re: I think i might leave - January 19th 2010, 03:52 AM

I posted something considerably shorter than my other posts in a last ditch effort to get some freakin advice. if that fails, im gone. i just want some advice basically on that, and im good, even though i stil felt like left out in chat or whatever. anyways, if that fails, im gone. thanks everyone

(#17 (permalink)) Old
Through-Glass Offline
<3
I've been here a while

Name: Jessi

Re: I think i might leave - January 19th 2010, 04:52 AM

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way. TeenHelp is a very supportive community, but sometimes threads are simply overlooked. Try to give it time. If using the forums isn't working out for you, remember that there is always LiveHelp and HelpLINK.

Take care.

[/url]
"For the first time
in a long time,
I can say that I wanna try.
I feel helpless for the most part,
but I'm learning to open my eyes.
And the sad truth of the matter is,
I'll never get over it,
but I'm gonna try
to get better and overcome each moment
in my own way"

Motion City Soundtrack, "Even If It Kills Me"
  Send a message via Yahoo to Through-Glass  
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
delete Offline
Average Joe

Re: I think i might leave - January 19th 2010, 04:58 AM

i tried livehlp and helplink and got no help. im serious, i got 1 reply on one of them or something, maybe 2. i've been here since september. im just tired of being overlooked and not getting helped, and this is the only place i can go b/c im still getting evaluated by a therapist and the last time i was there was like 1 1/2 months ago, and im really frustrated of not getting much help. its ironic though i have gotten more replies to the thread where i said im planning on leaving than all the other threads replies combined. thats just unfair lol. and chats not as bad now, at least after posting this im not 100% ignored, still not getting a lot of help but im not as totally ignored. as soon as i say im leaving, i get replies, when i am here needing help, i dont get any, ooh the irony thanx evry1,
ooh and i also posted one last thread as a last ditch effort, and if that gets ignored, im going to have to leave.

Closed Thread