TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Guest Advice Box For unregistered guests to ask all their questions and gain support.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
confuse_guest3

Edit avatar

Exclamation i want to kiss my friend (girl) tomorrow - July 19th 2018, 10:53 PM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]our parents are friends since i know myself, so tomorrow they will dinner at the mall while me and Samantha(my friend, who i feel something more since we became teenagers, but never said nothing about my feelings) will go to the cinema ALONE, just me and her. i really like her, she is the most beautiful teenager girl i know and i really want to change somethings tomorrow, i dont mean kiss her, just give the right signals to show her that im available and have interest in her. so what signals should i do?? how can i "verify" if she feels the same?face/body expressions reading tips are welcome, as much for hep me identify some signals of interest that she can do (or not do). i CANT say her what i feel, because as i said, our parents are really close and i wont to screw it all. i just want to check if she feels the same without asking. well, if you read it at this point, please reply and give you opinion. i really need assistance fast. (and sorry for my bad english, im from latin america)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] pls answer

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Golfing girl Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance.

I've been here a while

Name: Emma

Re: i want to kiss my friend (girl) tomorrow - July 20th 2018, 04:00 PM

Hello and thank you so much for coming onto teenhelp and telling us about this and also asking for help with this.
Sometimes it can be hard to tell if someone likes you back because of how they are acting and we cannot read other people's minds.

If they are giving you a light touch on the hand or on the leg. Or if you have pillows around you or when you're at the movies and they put up the armrest so that they can sit closer to you. Or if you sit next to them and they don't move away. By doing these different things it means that they like you and have feelings for you in the same way that you have feelings for them. Sometimes when someone likes you they can be shy and not know how to come out and say it. But if you want to ask when you are together and see what happens you can do that. But whatever the answer is if you don't like it try not to get upset about this. I wish you the best.

Senior HelpLINK Mentor and Forum Moderator. PM/VM

Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat, your breathing.
Itís the rhythm of your life. Itís the expression in time and movement,
in happiness, joy, sadness and envy.
-Jacques díAmbroise

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Celyn Offline
~One Skittles Minion~

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Holly

Re: i want to kiss my friend (girl) tomorrow - July 22nd 2018, 08:39 PM

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="3"]How did it go?

I agree that perhaps trying to get physically closer can signal your interest in your friend, however, it's not fool proof. Some girls may, in general, not like people getting too close to them while others might not even notice. It can also be difficult to distinguish between whether someone is having a good time and enjoying your company as a friend or whether they feel something more. Some people may just go in for a kiss, perhaps at the end of the date, but again, everyone is different- some may like this while others may not feel comfortable.

The only way to know for sure is to talk to her. Even though your parents are friends with her parents, it doesn't mean you can't talk to her about how you feel. If you've known each other for a while, and you talk but find that she isn't romantically interested in you, it doesn't mean you can't still be friends or that by expressing your feelings, you'll make things awkward for your parents.

Hope things went okay. Feel fee to update us! (And no need to worry about your English- we'll always try our best to help )[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

HelpLINK and Live Help Officer
Feel free to PM me! Even if I canít help, Iím always going to listen <3
SKITTLIFY!

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Xfilegal Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: i want to kiss my friend (girl) tomorrow - July 22nd 2018, 09:52 PM

I would suggest reading a wikihow.com article on "How to kiss a girl" (I think that's what it's titled.) Yes those signals may work, but some girls (like me Lol) don't really pick up on signals. You may also scare her a bit. If she doesn't notice or is very confused/scared at what you're doing, then simply say "have you ever though of being more than friends? I just think that you are really pretty and kind and I was just curious" say it casually. If she says no then you can reply by saying "Ok". If you don't make a big deal out of it if she says no, the less awkward it will be.
I obviously don't know this girl, but if I did then I could give better advice.
Now let me give you a glimmer of hope. Many friendships, especially ones that have lasted for a long time, end up turning into romantic relationships, so there is a chance that she feels the same way.

Closed Thread