TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
SM13 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Question In your sleep? - April 29th 2012, 03:53 PM

So I have lots of sexy dreams or dreams I'm masturbating and I always wake up with my hand down my pants and the other on my boob. It's really awkward because my parents come inane wake me up on the weekends (alarm wakes me for school). And I don't want them to see cuz often times when I'm in that awkward position when I wake up my covers will be kicked off and my bottoms will be all off too. It's so uncomfortable. Is there anything I can do about this? Also is this normal or do I have a problem?? Why do I masturbate or feel myself up in my sleep? I do it when I'm awake so why does my body feel the need to do it in my sleep? I feel like this should be more of a guy problem than a girl problem but I'm a girl and have a high sex drive. I'm 18 and have never been this horny before in my whole life. I thought that early teens were the super horny ones but that's literally all my mind wants to think about even when I tell it differently. Sorry for all the questions. Responses are greatly appreciated.

~SM~

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Jennyjenn1 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Jennifer

Re: In your sleep? - April 29th 2012, 08:00 PM

Are you calm when you go to sleep or do you still feel aroused? It sounds like you just have a lot of hormones built up. This not just a guy problem so I wouldn't worry about it. Your supposed to be this horny just have to learn to deal with it in your own way.

Maybe its time to relay on an alarm clock and not parents waking you if your embrassed that there seeing you like that.

Of course your mind could just be wanting to share your sexuality with someone and thats where the dreams are coming from. The urge for companionship. If your not ready for that or single thats fine to just I wouldn't worry about dreams like this.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
SM13 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: In your sleep? - April 29th 2012, 08:21 PM

I do want a guy and I had a friends with benefits type thing going on for a month or so but he likes this other girl now and has ditched me. I've found that I was actually more attached to him than I thot. I keep thinking and dreaming about doing stuff with him and my ex. I'm also on birth control and anti depressants. Could that be a factor?

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Jennyjenn1 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Jennifer

Re: In your sleep? - April 30th 2012, 04:48 AM

Drugs can effect your dreams but this is being aroused too. I'd just try to relax don't worry about masturbating to much and like I said maybe you should just wake up without parents help so you have that extra privacy.

Any female in your life you trust to talk to about this. Maybe just someone to talk to that you know and trust share you feelings and experience could be enough

(#5 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
what the hell is a FixYou♥
I can't get enough

Name: taylor

Re: In your sleep? - April 30th 2012, 05:00 AM

sexy dreams are normal. and feeling urself is actually much more common then u think. yes: alarm clock would be very helpful. and i guess, to me anyway, i dont exactly think its something to quote on quote "worry" about. but if you aren't having a calm restful sleep, then try either some sleep medicine or masterbating before you go to sleep.....

Closed Thread