TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Emilycox Offline
Average Joe

Name: Emily

Celebrities who have admitted to giving blowjobs - July 24th 2012, 05:31 AM

This is more for humor. Do you know of famous people who have admitted to giving blowjobs? I know of two: Paris Hilton and Avril Lavigne. Who do you know?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Jas Offline
aka Xamed
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Celebrities who have admitted to giving blowjobs - July 24th 2012, 02:12 PM

Admit it? Not aware of any off the top of my head. But blowjobs are a pretty standard sexual act for those getting down and dirty with a penis-owner, so you can pretty safely assume that many of the celebrities that do, are.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
gymnastxxLeah Offline
tumble <3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Leah

Re: Celebrities who have admitted to giving blowjobs - July 24th 2012, 04:37 PM

gonna say an obvious one here..
Kim Kardashian. Not sure she's admitted it, but she's not fooling anyone!

I wanna fly. So I do gymnastics instead.

I'll just keep holding on to what i believe and oh I believe in you. Give me the strength for the fight and the heart to believe cause I've got to believe in you. I feel so alive.

PeacewithImperfection

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Arcenciel Offline
Child&Youth Care Student
I've been here a while

Name: Jen

Re: Celebrities who have admitted to giving blowjobs - July 24th 2012, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas View Post
Admit it? Not aware of any off the top of my head. But blowjobs are a pretty standard sexual act for those getting down and dirty with a penis-owner, so you can pretty safely assume that many of the celebrities that do, are.
Penis owner. Haha. Nice. Yeah I'm pretty sure that most celebs who have partners with a penis have probably done it. Not sure how willing I would be as a celeb to admit it on camera or anything though, just because then the media blows it (no pun intended) out of proportion and acts like it's some taboo sex act that nobody else does.

Jen

Proud Mama of 2 Adopted Dogs
Koda- Shepherd/Malamute
Penny- Lab/Redbone Coon Hound

Send a message via MSN to Arcenciel  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Master Offline
The Red Panda
Average Joe

Name: TJ

Re: Celebrities who have admitted to giving blowjobs - July 24th 2012, 08:41 PM

Hillary Clinton.

12:12 PM [Rob] Apart from when n**bs put stuff in their signatures.
12:12 PM [Rob] But then I edit the signatures, ban them, and initiate a full scale cover up.
  Send a message via AIM to Master Send a message via MSN to Master  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
leonidas Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Skye

Re: Celebrities who have admitted to giving blowjobs - July 25th 2012, 03:36 AM

Any celebrities with kids.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Celebrities who have admitted to giving blowjobs - July 25th 2012, 03:38 AM

Why would they need to admit to giving a blow job as if that is some kind of anomaly? It would be like wondering if celebrities are having sex with their significant other... Some will, some won't. What they do sexually isn't going to be different than anyone else.

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Emilycox Offline
Average Joe

Re: Celebrities who have admitted to giving blowjobs - July 25th 2012, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumble bee View Post
Why would they need to admit to giving a blow job as if that is some kind of anomaly? It would be like wondering if celebrities are having sex with their significant other... Some will, some won't. What they do sexually isn't going to be different than anyone else.
I never meant it was abnormal. Some people see blowjobs as dirty, so when a famous person says that she likes doing it, it helps to erase that sentiment. Rightly or wrongly, lots of people take cues from well-known personalities. I personally enjoy blowjobs a lot, and I like it when famous people say they do too.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: tiffany

Re: Celebrities who have admitted to giving blowjobs - July 26th 2012, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymnastxxLeah View Post
gonna say an obvious one here..
Kim Kardashian. Not sure she's admitted it, but she's not fooling anyone!
Lol she has no choice since you know its in that sex tape of her giving Ray j one.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
purplekc95 Offline
L.O.V.E. IS??
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: kelly

Re: Celebrities who have admitted to giving blowjobs - July 26th 2012, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilycox View Post
I never meant it was abnormal. Some people see blowjobs as dirty, so when a famous person says that she likes doing it, it helps to erase that sentiment. Rightly or wrongly, lots of people take cues from well-known personalities. I personally enjoy blowjobs a lot, and I like it when famous people say they do too.
Well good for you! But you must remember everyone has different views on certain things. & Maybe Ke$ha Lol

Some things are beautiful because they are un-obtainable <3

'A dream is what you desire if anything and everything is possible.'

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Emilycox Offline
Average Joe

Re: Celebrities who have admitted to giving blowjobs - July 27th 2012, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplekc95 View Post
Well good for you! But you must remember everyone has different views on certain things. & Maybe Ke$ha Lol
I guess i'm somewhat of a blowjob crusader lol.

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Celebrities who have admitted to giving blowjobs - July 28th 2012, 04:36 PM

But it's a blow job. It's not like we're talking about homosexuality or things that there is REAL controversy. Like Carrie Underwood (who's a Christian) supports those who are gay and people made this big deal out of it cause "she's a Christian" and its like wtf? Why would people assume she should be against it? It's as if because she is famous that therefore that she has to be some "good will" ambassador for all of the super right wing Christians out there (and I say "good will" cause it isn't exactly kind or good or helping to the world to try to put down people who are different from the "mainstream")... THAT is a real issue to go after. Blow jobs aren't a political/social issue. It's just something people do in bed and some people like it or some people don't.

(#13 (permalink)) Old
joeblow9999 Offline
I'm back! (sorta)
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Celebrities who have admitted to giving blowjobs - July 28th 2012, 06:08 PM

Quote:
But it's a blow job. It's not like we're talking about homosexuality or things that there is REAL controversy. Like Carrie Underwood (who's a Christian) supports those who are gay and people made this big deal out of it cause "she's a Christian" and its like wtf? Why would people assume she should be against it? It's as if because she is famous that therefore that she has to be some "good will" ambassador for all of the super right wing Christians out there (and I say "good will" cause it isn't exactly kind or good or helping to the world to try to put down people who are different from the "mainstream")... THAT is a real issue to go after. Blow jobs aren't a political/social issue. It's just something people do in bed and some people like it or some people don't.
Exactly this, couldn't have said it better.

(#14 (permalink)) Old
Emilycox Offline
Average Joe

Re: Celebrities who have admitted to giving blowjobs - July 28th 2012, 07:31 PM

Quote:
I wasn't trying to equate blowjobs with gay rights. Or make out that they are a political issue. It's more of a prejudice that if you are a girl who enjoys giving blowjobs then you are slutty. There are still people who believe that good girls don't like doing blowjobs.

(#15 (permalink)) Old
joeblow9999 Offline
I'm back! (sorta)
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Celebrities who have admitted to giving blowjobs - July 28th 2012, 07:38 PM

For what it's worth, I know several girls who easily qualify as "sluts" but dislike giving blowjobs and skip straight to having sex.

(#16 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Celebrities who have admitted to giving blowjobs - July 29th 2012, 02:27 AM

And those are probably the random up tight right wing anally retentive nut jobs who make random bull shit into a problem and insist on objectifying woman for the STUPIDEST stuff. Cause for starters, even if you're right here, the only people who would be perceived as BEING a slut for giving blow jobs are the ones who advertise their sexual encounters to far too many people. If you advertise that you have sex with a lot of people then you'll be a slut then too. But if you're having an intimate and "caring" encounter with a guy chances are you don't feel the need to advertise that you did it. I see a problem in the reason WHY some girls (or guys) feel the need to ADVERTISE, it DOES make you seem like a slut if you need to tell everyone. Not to mention that it's harder for girls cause a lot of people STILL objective girls and like expect them to be "virtuous" and "innocent" so they start judging when they start finding out that a girl is doing a sexual act for reasons outside of procreation BUT that's such a small minority it's a bit ridiculous to think it might be a bad thing cause like I said, it's the girls who ADVERTISE that are questionable, cause I'm more a fan of thinking that YOUR SEX LIFE IS YOUR PRIVATE BUSINESS. You can't exactly blame people for questioning your judgement and personality when you are not being careful about who is provided such private information. So no, it IS NOT the blow job, it is the attitude in which a woman is doing it and other generally unrelated cultural stuff (ex. some more old fashioned men/women still thinking that women should be "innocent" and "virtuous" and sex is one of the most picky things going, woman have been EXECUTED in certain cultures merely for being accused of being an adulterer)

(#17 (permalink)) Old
Emilycox Offline
Average Joe

Re: Celebrities who have admitted to giving blowjobs - July 30th 2012, 08:59 PM

I have overheard older women talking about teens and saying that "so many of them nowadays are giving out blowjobs on dates. Even 15 year olds!" i was doing blowjobs on dates at that age myself so i was angry that they were making it sound wrong or immoral.

(#18 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Celebrities who have admitted to giving blowjobs - August 2nd 2012, 01:23 AM

So? That's probably just a bunch of older woman who think that people they deem as being children are to young to be putting themselves out there that fast, they obviously must thing that 15 year olds don't understand that giving blow jobs is equally as sexually significant as having the traditional version of flat out sex. It has nothing to do with them thinking blow jobs are wrong, just with them being concerned that some teenagers put themselves out there sexually to easily. Which, yes, to some people could be offensive, since who cares when other people choose to do stuff sexually if it'll never affect you. But in the end, at the very least, your story makes it seem like these older ladies are concerned about the morals and values of teenagers and at worst they are just plain old busy bodies, but it's really not worth getting offended over especially when it isn't even a kick at blow jobs, its a kick at how some teenagers behave.

(#19 (permalink)) Old
Make Believe Offline
makes everything 20% cooler.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Ceilidh ("Kay-Lee")

Re: Celebrities who have admitted to giving blowjobs - August 2nd 2012, 10:32 AM

Paris Hilton.

Because I've seen her do it in that crappy sex tape she had out

Send a message via MSN to Make Believe  
Closed Thread