TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Rainy.Eyes Offline
Average Joe

Name: Cristian Mercado

Tired of this girl bothering me around.... - January 25th 2013, 01:33 PM

Welltitle says it all, she keeps trying to put me in sexual situatuions and stuff like that i dont wish to be in and im tired of it....
I dont like her nor want to be with her....
Im tired of this , she kees like stalking me in school and stuff....
Any suggestion to how to her to stop , im feelign pretty uncomfotable

(#2 (permalink)) Old
~Wallflower~ Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Tired of this girl bothering me around.... - January 25th 2013, 02:42 PM

The most direct option would be to just talk to her. It is something that she's probably sensitive about, but you could just be like "look, I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I feel like you have a thing for me and that you are trying to get me to have sex with you [or what ever the actual sexual situation is] a lot. I just need to tell you that I'm not interested and your trying to find me places all the time and making advances all the time makes me uncomfortable. I think you seem like a very nice girl, but I'm just not interested and you should move on, there is probably another guy out there who will like you". Something to that effect might work.

If a direct confrontation isn't a path you seriously want to use just avoid situations where she can get you alone and use body language to discourage her, like cross your arms or put your hands in your pockets to limit her ability to touch your hands/arms and make sure you only look at her face, which sounds stupid but if she sees you "checking her out" upclose she might misread that signal. You could also say things like "you are such a great friend" or tell her about a girl you like from another school even if you have to make her up. That way you can avoid having to directly confront her if that's not something you feel comfortable with.

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I can't get enough

Name: Cheye

Re: Tired of this girl bothering me around.... - January 28th 2013, 06:59 AM

Bumble bee is right, the best thing to do is to politely tell her that you aren't interested in her that way and would appreciate it if she could try to stop.

You are worth it keep-holdin-on.tumblr.com

"It's all well and good to apologize to me but if at the end of the day I still mean so little to you, then treat me like a puppy and leave me on the street you dumped me on, don't come back to pick me up just so you can drop me on the concrete again." -Cheye Masters

HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)Live Help Operator(5/28/11)Social Networking Team(2/9/12)Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)Articles Team(7/17/12)Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)Chat Mod(10/13/12)Buddy(11/18/12)

Send a message via AIM to Tigerlily. Send a message via MSN to Tigerlily. Send a message via Yahoo to Tigerlily. Send a message via Skype™ to Tigerlily. 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Re: Tired of this girl bothering me around.... - January 28th 2013, 06:01 PM

Everyone is right. The best option here is to be very truthful with her, even blatantly so. If she's putting you in these awkward situations, and has no means of stopping right now, the best thing for you to do is just tell her that you're not interested. If she continues after you've told her this, maybe it's best to bring it up with someone of authority at school, since this seems to be the place where most of the incidents occur. It's always best to be honest with someone.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011
  Send a message via AIM to Harmony♥  
Closed Thread