TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
JessedavidD Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy this is really embarrassing and I don't think I could ever have sex - August 18th 2014, 01:10 PM

I'm scared to even say this on here but its really making me depressed and ashemd. But I guss I should just ask. Well anyways my penis is only about 3.5 inches big and it I'm 17 and ppl say I look thelve and its bothering me I can't have sex or even get a girlfriend because she might laugh or tell every one or even if she doesn't I still probly satisfy her at all and I don't know what rlse to do besides be a virgin all my life or hope to die very soon. Idk I could see if penis enlargement pills would work but I have no way to get them. My problem makes me really depressed.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Mahray Offline
Skittles Minion

Regular TeenHelper

Re: this is really embarrassing and I don't think I could ever have sex - August 18th 2014, 01:51 PM

Penis enlargement pills are a myth. They don't do anything, simply put it's a scam.

If you have a small penis, that's not the end of the world or your sex life. What you can do is learn to use what you have well. A relationship, even a sexual one, is about so much more than Penis in Vagina (PIV) sex. Learn and become good at foreplay, oral sex, all the other forms of stimulation! Then you will find that you can be an excellent partner.

Feel free to email/PM/VM/whatever me if you want. I'll answer as soon as I can.

New blog - http://www.trueartisangsty.com/
Trying to keep it updated more or less daily as I write.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I can't get enough

Name: Sarah

Re: this is really embarrassing and I don't think I could ever have sex - August 18th 2014, 10:09 PM

Just because people say you look younger than you currently are doesn't make it true. That's just their opinion. Looks aren't everything and neither is penis size. Just because it's the size it is doesn't mean girls are going to laugh at you. Not everyone likes penetrative sex either which would make the size of your penis irrelevant in a sexual relationship. Not only that, each girl is different, each girl has a size preference. Not all girls like large penises and having too large of a penis can actually hurt.

For many, penis size can be seen as a masculinity rating. The larger the penis the more masculine that male is. However in my personal opinion, it's not the penis size that matters but how the male is going to treat me as a person.

Remember that you're 17 and you're still growing, so's the rest of your body.

Life is for living, not for losing.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
MermaidMassacre Offline
Finding beauty in darkness.
I've been here a while

Name: Bridget

Re: this is really embarrassing and I don't think I could ever have sex - August 25th 2014, 04:28 AM

You are still young and could be a late bloomer there is a chance it could get bigger. Also one of my ex boyfriends was around that size and he did fine with sex. Females might argue with me on this or they could agree but it's not about size it's about skill. Foreplay is key. If you get good at other things it can just help lead up to sex. It's about being confident no matter what. So don't worry so much about it. Be confident and over time you will learn a few tricks and the size of your penis won't matter. As long as you care about her and can make her happy and do the best you can at pleasing her she won't make fun of you. Good luck!

I'll do whatever it takes to be the mistake you can't live without.
  Send a message via AIM to MermaidMassacre Send a message via MSN to MermaidMassacre Send a message via Yahoo to MermaidMassacre Send a message via Skype™ to MermaidMassacre 
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
dr2005 Offline
Legal Beagle
I can't get enough

Name: Dave

Re: this is really embarrassing and I don't think I could ever have sex - August 25th 2014, 11:40 PM

Given the comments about how you look relative to your age, it may well be the case that you're a late developer as DeadlySin suggests - as such, this may end up being a moot point soon enough anyway. Leaving that aside, size alone is nothing to get worked up over - the average estimated size of a vagina is not much larger than that in the first place, and as has been pointed out how you use it is the most important part of sex. Size alone guarantees nothing, and there will be people with larger penises than you who are worse in bed because they neglect the wider picture - arousal, foreplay and so on. Be more confident in yourself and the rest will follow.

And above all else, do NOT go anywhere near pills on the Internet. They're a scam.

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom

However bleak things seem, however insurmountable the darkness appears, remember that you have worth and nothing can take that away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMFG!You'reActuallySmart! View Post
If you're referring to dr2005's response, it's not complex, however, he has a way with words .
RIP Nick

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Formerly Puppy-Sized Elephant
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Elsa

Re: this is really embarrassing and I don't think I could ever have sex - September 7th 2014, 04:14 AM

Statistically speaking, men with smaller penises actually tend to be better lovers. While men with large dicks can often get away with just vaginal penetration, men with smaller penises have learned more versitile (and often better) ways of pleasuring a woman.

And in general, men care more about their penis size than women do. Yes, there are some women who prefer large dicks, but there are also women who prefer small ones. Having a small penis doesn't make you any less masculine, it's simply how your body is built. And it certainly doesn't mean you'll never have sex. I have no doubt that you will when the time is right, and if you choose to do so.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Koharuchan Offline
Skittles Minion
I can't get enough

Name: Haru

Re: this is really embarrassing and I don't think I could ever have sex - September 7th 2014, 07:07 AM

If my fiancé came home from his Navy training and for some reason, his penis had shrunk, do you think I'd just throw him aside like what we had was nothing and say "Sorry, I can't marry you anymore, your penis is small." No. No way in hell. No woman who had any decency would turn aside a man just because he had a small penis. I agree completely with everything that everyone has already said. Just because you have a small penis that does not mean you can't have a good sex life. There are plenty of ways to pleasure a woman.

I love my Big Sleepy Bear.
I still fill my panties; do YOU?
No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did, he would cease to be an artist. -Oscar Wilde
Buddy since 12/25/11 Self Expressions mod since 4/23/12 Helplink mentor since 5/9/12 . . . . . .Skittlify.
I was blessed by your companionship from 12/24/01-6/27/13

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Re: this is really embarrassing and I don't think I could ever have sex - September 7th 2014, 04:54 PM

Ok, so everyone has already covered the bases in why it's not a big deal (preference, good lover stuff etc.), I just wanted to throw in a last thing and mention that girls don't usually talk about penis size with their friends. The one and only time I have ever discussed another guys penis with someone was because one of my male friends asked, so while I can't guarantee that the girl will say nothing at all, ever, I can say with some degree of assurance that this isn't usually at the top of the list in terms of what girls choose to talk about... Yes, girls will share with their friends just like males will share with their friends, and I think it would be wrong to take that away from a woman you care about, but you have to realize most girls aren't going to be like 'OMG, he sucked, his dick was small", it would have more to do with the emotional connection (like "he was really nice and caring" or what ever, like "he was wicked awkward" "he paid attention to me" etc.).... So I really wouldn't sweat it... Girls will only trash something that (really) doesn't matter if you treated them badly or poorly in some way

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions

(#9 (permalink)) Old
FireHeart Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jade

Re: this is really embarrassing and I don't think I could ever have sex - September 11th 2014, 02:52 AM

I agree with everyone that your penis size really is no big deal, you can definitely still please a woman. You can make a woman feel good with just your fingers, which brings me to another point. It's not only a penis that you use for sex, and penetration often isn't even the most important part when it comes to women because most of them don't orgasm with just penetration, they often need stimulation in other areas too. Having a smaller penis doesn't make you less of a man nor does it negatively affect your sex life unless you let it.
I hope I could help. I wish you the best of luck

HAPPINESS is just waiting for me to take it; I truly believe that now.
~SCARS

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
TeenHelp Addict

Name: Traci

Re: this is really embarrassing and I don't think I could ever have sex - September 11th 2014, 02:57 AM

Women's pleasure comes from the clitoris (outside of the vagina, no penis size needed to reach it) and the g-spot (2-3 inches inside the vagina). So you're fine. Penis size is a hype thing, and the majority of people do not care. Any sexual partner that would care is not worth your time anyway.

I said to the sun, "Tell me about the big bang"
& the sun said “it hurts to become."
Andrea Gibson, "I Sing The Body Electric; Especially When My Power Is Out"
  Send a message via MSN to Coffee.  
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread