TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

View Poll Results: Is it weird?
Yes 5 35.71%
No 9 64.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
MadHatter77 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Cuckold Fetish. - November 29th 2016, 03:31 AM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I have a really intense cuckold fetish (essentially, I want to see my female partner have sex with other men), and I guess I have a few questions about that.

1. Is it weird?
2. Is it a good/bad idea?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Jesus Christ. Offline
Führer of the sausage people
I can't get enough

Re: Cuckold Fetish. - November 30th 2016, 12:46 PM

Super gross

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
SadAwkwardKid Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Cuckold Fetish. - November 30th 2016, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHatter77 View Post
I have a really intense cuckold fetish (essentially, I want to see my female partner have sex with other men), and I guess I have a few questions about that.

1. Is it weird?
2. Is it a good/bad idea?
1. It's a little out of the ordinary but it seems quite common as a fetish, from what I've heard?

2. I don't see a problem with it, I think people should be able to do whatever they want as long as everyone involved consents to it and keeps it safe.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: Cuckold Fetish. - November 30th 2016, 03:26 PM

1) I don't know that it's weird necessarily. I think there are a lot of people who would not be okay with it and would view it as weird. But, this is something a lot of couples do and to them it is not weird.

2) I don't know that it's bad but I do think you have to really trust your partner with this. For example, if you don't trust your partner you might end up getting paranoid that she enjoyed the sex with that person better than they enjoyed anything with you. You might get paranoid that they are more attracted to the other person and want to be with them. I believe this is different than threesomes but the biggest thing I hear regarding threesomes is that it causes a lot of jealousy. If you trust your partner though this probably won't be an issue.

I hope that this helped and I am wishing you the best of luck.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

Last edited by .:Bibliophile:.; November 30th 2016 at 04:45 PM.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
TeenHelp Addict

Name: Traci

Re: Cuckold Fetish. - November 30th 2016, 04:38 PM

If she consents, I don't really see a problem with it. I'd consider emotional repercussions on whether your relationship can handle being opened up and making sure you pick other partners who are tested and/or ensuring she uses condoms with other partners, but that's not abnormal for a fetish

I said to the sun, "Tell me about the big bang"
& the sun said “it hurts to become."
Andrea Gibson, "I Sing The Body Electric; Especially When My Power Is Out"

Last edited by Coffee.; November 30th 2016 at 04:39 PM. Reason: funny typo
  Send a message via MSN to Coffee.  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
MWF Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Robert

Re: Cuckold Fetish. - November 30th 2016, 09:18 PM

Weird? No.
Bad idea? In my opinion, yes.

Wish I lived in Canada. UPDATE, NOV. 9th, 2016: This statement has become even more appropriate.
I vow that I will attack this endeavor with an enthusiasm unknown to mankind. Jim Harbaugh

"Being an adult sucks. The only positives are weed, sex, and cars, and I have none of those right now." -Me

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hatred cannot drive out hatred; only love can do that." -Martin Luther King Jr.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
SirJordan Offline
Twitter: @sirjordanhardy
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jordan

Re: Cuckold Fetish. - November 30th 2016, 09:21 PM

It's not my cup of tea, but I've heard of it being quite a common fantasy. Therefore it can't be that weird.

"Carefree, wherever we may be. We are the famous CFC" - Chelsea Football Club
  Send a message via Yahoo to SirJordan  
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Michael

Re: Cuckold Fetish. - November 30th 2016, 11:17 PM

It depends, I guess, on what you define "weird" as. Personally, I don't find it weird at all. Everyone has their own tastes when it comes to sex. As long as everything is mutual, I don't see a problem with any fetish.

As it turns out, cuckold and swinging is becoming more accepted and popular in society. Certain studies suggest that couples involved in these activities can actually be happier, but that communication is key. In fact, the process of communicating allows a two way form of honesty that is rare in most relationships because you're discussing wants, desires, etc. that are typically "taboo." Ironically, I believe, it's taboo because of religion being engrained in society since our species developed monogamy for religious reasons -- considering polygamy is essentially the norm for humans (I'm not condoning it, just stating facts).

If your into it, make sure your significant other is as well. Make sure you discuss boundaries such as kissing (you may want to leave that between you two), and such. Also, make sure you're ready for it. There is a possibility she develops feelings for the other guy, as some people aren't able to separate sex from romance.

Good luck.

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love."
- Carl Sagan

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Heathen Offline
Beauty and Bedlam
Jeez, get a life!

Re: Cuckold Fetish. - November 30th 2016, 11:55 PM

As far as fetishes go, having a cuckold fetish is not uncommon. I don't think it's weird at all. Many couples enjoy having this kind of arrangement. However, I suggest you communicate openly and honestly with your partner about your desires and make sure it's something you're both interested in. While cuckolding is not a fetish of mine, I do have an open relationship and have for many years. I've learned over time that things work better if everyone talks to one another about what they are thinking and feeling. That way it's easier to work through things together.

Be sure if you are going to engage in this activity your partner uses condoms with her partners and that you are both tested regularly for STIs. Another thing to consider is whether or not it would be a better situation for you if you selected relatively random participants or if you took the time as a couple to get to know the gentlemen your partner would be having sex with. Neither way is right or wrong; it's all about personal preference.

It may take a learning curve, but I hope you find this experience very rewarding and fulfilling. It's an opportunity for you and your partner to have a lot of fun and learn a lot, and that's a really great thing.

The moon asked the crow
For a little show
In the hazy milk of twilight
No one had to know
The moon asked the crow...
  Send a message via Yahoo to Heathen  
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
MadHatter77 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Cuckold Fetish. - December 3rd 2016, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ. View Post
Super gross
Super rude.

5 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
MadHatter77 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Cuckold Fetish. - December 3rd 2016, 01:03 AM

Although we've discussed this type of activity pretty in-depth, discussing or fantasizing about it is obviously extremely different from actually making it happen. We've taken very vague steps towards this type of thing before in the past, but for me there is a massive fear of not being able to "take it back" after it happens.

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Heathen Offline
Beauty and Bedlam
Jeez, get a life!

Re: Cuckold Fetish. - December 3rd 2016, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Although we've discussed this type of activity pretty in-depth, discussing or fantasizing about it is obviously extremely different from actually making it happen. We've taken very vague steps towards this type of thing before in the past, but for me there is a massive fear of not being able to "take it back" after it happens.
Can you elaborate what you mean by "take it back?"

The moon asked the crow
For a little show
No one had to know
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
MadHatter77 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Cuckold Fetish. - December 3rd 2016, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceCommander View Post
Can you elaborate what you mean by "take it back?"
That no matter how much preparation we do, that if I don't like it when it happens, I can never go back and undo it.

(#14 (permalink)) Old
Heathen Offline
Beauty and Bedlam
Jeez, get a life!

Re: Cuckold Fetish. - December 3rd 2016, 07:24 PM

Quote:
That no matter how much preparation we do, that if I don't like it when it happens, I can never go back and undo it.
It's possible you could do it as a "knowledge" thing. You don't have to watch the sex actually happening. You could just have the knowledge that your partner is having sex with someone else. For example, you could just listen to them having sex, and then if it's too much for you you could go somewhere else. That way you don't have to awkwardly excuse yourself from the room. It's just common that the male partner in the couple watches the female have sex with someone else, but this might be a better way to start out if you aren't sure.

The moon asked the crow
For a little show
No one had to know
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
MadHatter77 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Cuckold Fetish. - December 3rd 2016, 08:33 PM

Quote:
It's possible you could do it as a "knowledge" thing. You don't have to watch the sex actually happening. You could just have the knowledge that your partner is having sex with someone else. For example, you could just listen to them having sex, and then if it's too much for you you could go somewhere else. That way you don't have to awkwardly excuse yourself from the room. It's just common that the male partner in the couple watches the female have sex with someone else, but this might be a better way to start out if you aren't sure.
Not a bad idea, or that she should film or take pictures of it that I could view later...

interesting idea, I'm not totally sure how I feel about it but it's something to keep in mind.

I suppose in addition to worry about handling it at the time, I'm worried about what I'll think or how I'll feel in the aftermath.

(#16 (permalink)) Old
Heathen Offline
Beauty and Bedlam
Jeez, get a life!

Re: Cuckold Fetish. - December 3rd 2016, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Not a bad idea, or that she should film or take pictures of it that I could view later...

interesting idea, I'm not totally sure how I feel about it but it's something to keep in mind.

I suppose in addition to worry about handling it at the time, I'm worried about what I'll think or how I'll feel in the aftermath.
Like I said, it's always a good idea to discuss your feelings with your partner. I think you have to ask yourself if the potential for unpleasantness is enough of a deterrent to keep you from exploring something you have an interest in. If it helps, you could make a pros and cons list. And no one says you have to do it right now. You can wait and take some time to think about it. If you're not ready to rush in that's okay. Personally I think it's really great that you can admit to yourself and your partner that this is something you're curious about. Many people never take that step.

The moon asked the crow
For a little show
No one had to know
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
MadHatter77 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Cuckold Fetish. - December 3rd 2016, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Like I said, it's always a good idea to discuss your feelings with your partner. I think you have to ask yourself if the potential for unpleasantness is enough of a deterrent to keep you from exploring something you have an interest in. If it helps, you could make a pros and cons list. And no one says you have to do it right now. You can wait and take some time to think about it. If you're not ready to rush in that's okay. Personally I think it's really great that you can admit to yourself and your partner that this is something you're curious about. Many people never take that step.
I suppose quite simply the list would look like this.

Pros: I think it would be hot, she could explore other aspects of her sexuality.

Cons: I might be jealous or hurt.

I suppose there is no need to rush into doing this type of thing, and we could simply expand upon the gradual steps we've already been taking before fully committing.

As immature as it is, I also honestly worry about what society would think of me/us if we did something like this, because it certainly seems "weird", doesn't it?

Closed Thread