TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Jess~ Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: jess

Red face queefing - January 11th 2017, 06:11 AM

yo

this is embarrassing af but I'm just gonna come out and say I usually queef a lot during sex.
of course in certain positions more than others (which happen to be the best ones, of course D": ) and it's not like every single position makes it happen.

I realize that queefing is just air being slammed out of its little pocket, but that doesn't make it any less embarrassing. the first couple times it happens or if it's particularly loud, me and my guy will laugh it off and it really doesn't interrupt us from doing our thing.
however, if there's some way I could make this stop or happen less, that'd be fucking fantastic.

I also have some questions for yall so.
do most girls queef during sex? and is it any indication at all of how loose/tight a vagina is?
also, do guys even care or does it turn them off or anything?
the 2 guys I've been with have either ignored it completely or, like I said, just chuckled about it and moved on.
it does kind of kill the mood for myself though, because (despite how comfortable I am with the guy or how much I know he still likes me and finds me attractive) my mind still goes into a frenzy of MAKE IT FUCKING STOP. then i concentrate more on trying to control it rather than enjoying what's going on, and that's not right.

this usually happens maybe around 10 times nearly every time I've had sex. there were a few golden times where it didn't happen at all but those are even more rare than me getting asked out.
I should also mention that we do it reaaally rough, and I've heard that might also contribute to queefing. (I currently can't walk rn)

i don't know what i'm supposed to do
haunted by the ghost of you

(#2 (permalink)) Old
MsNobleEleanor Offline
Resource Editor

I can't get enough

Re: queefing - January 12th 2017, 09:34 PM

Queefing happens during sex. Imagine that you have a tube and there is another part that goes into the tube. Air gets trapped inside that tube when the other part goes in. It is common for air to get trapped. That air will need to be released at some point and it does.

However, this can occur in all sex positions you partake in, so one position isn't going to prevent this from happening. Usually, you don't know that it is happening. Queefing is normal and it happens. Size doesn't make more or less air going into the vagina either.

Does this make you uncomfortable at all? That you are queefing during sex?

Some guys don't care about the noise, others find it "gross" or some think it is sexy, others may just take it as part of having sex and things can happen.

Queefing can happen during sports too, air getting trapped, it happens.

The most important question is are you okay with those types of sounds happening?

Have questions or would like to chat send me a PM
+
Senior Article Editor | Newsletter Editor | Resource Editor
Outreach Ambassador | Social Media Guru
Community Moderator | Forum Moderator

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Jess~ Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: jess

Re: queefing - January 13th 2017, 06:04 AM

yes, it makes me very uncomfortable. it makes me feel a lot less sexy and fear that i'm turning the guy off. it also turns me off as well, which is stupid because it's just my body.

but no, i'm not okay with it. seems like i can't defy physics though, but i just wish i could lessen how much it happens.

i don't know what i'm supposed to do
haunted by the ghost of you

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
TeenHelp Addict

Name: Traci

Re: queefing - January 26th 2017, 09:45 PM

Queefing is pretty natural and hard to avoid. Certain positions may put you at more of a risk, but it has nothing to do with how loose/tight you are. It just happens. I think if you're with a respectable partner, they shouldn't be offended by it or anything. Just like people with penises get uncontrollable boners sometimes, people with vaginas sometimes let out a queef. It's all about respecting each other and being understanding. Sex is also just awkward sometimes, and that's okay. It's okay to take a quick moment to laugh about it.

I said to the sun, "Tell me about the big bang"
& the sun said “it hurts to become."
Andrea Gibson, "I Sing The Body Electric; Especially When My Power Is Out"
  Send a message via MSN to Coffee.  
Closed Thread