TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

URGENT PLEASE HELP - March 20th 2017, 02:26 AM

Hi, four days ago my girlfriend and I were fooling around. There was no sex as she was on her period (last day of her period to be exact). I am currently freaking out. I think she may be pregnant. I received both a bj and a hj. I then finished on my girlfriends bare chest. She had jeans, panties, and a pad on during the whole time. After finishing on her ,I gave her an old shirt to wipe the semen off, she then put on her bra and top and washed her hands. I am worried that while I was jerking my penis whilst finishing, that some some droplets or pieces of semen may have flew into the direction of her pants or maybe found a way inside of her pants. There was a large amount of semen present on her chest. Furthermore, I am worried that when she got home and showered, the area that I finished on was washed down and excess semen was washed to her vagina. She showered approximately 30 minutes or more after the event. I am extremely worried that she may be pregnant.

I am a person who worries a lot. I am quite the paranoid one. Am I overthinking this whole thing? I am also feeling very guilty that I did such an act of sexuality with my girlfriend as we are both to young for it. I feel guilty because my parents trust me not to do such acts with my girlfriend. Could my guilt play part in the fact that I'm worried about my girlfriend being pregnant. If she would be pregnant, I would be letting down my parents. I love my parents so much, they make so much sacrifices for me. I excel in both academics and in sports. I've gotten multiple invitations to universities in both Canada and the United States to take tours and to train in camps. I really want to be successful in life and my parents do there absolute best to help me reach my goals. I do not want to become and teen father and waste all of my parents hard work and sacrifice. Also, I would be ruining my girlfriends life as she is very smart. I know she is going to be successful as she is truly gifted in academics. I do not want a baby to stop her quest for greatness. I want her to enjoy her life, she truly deserves to.

My worrying has been going ever since the event took place. I can't take the stress anymore. It is ruining my sleep, appetite, and ability to focus. As I'm typing this my head feels like it's going to explode. I feel very weak and faint. My girlfriend has tried multiple times to calm me down as she is not worried. She tries to assure me that no semen was near her vagina and she didn't even touch that area at all. But for some reason I am still worrying.

I am asking for your opinion on the matter. Could she be pregnant? Am I worrying for nothing? Am I overthinking this? Or have I truly screwed up?

Thank you for reading

*** her jeans were quite tight and not very loose***

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Newsletter Tips Writer
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Re: URGENT PLEASE HELP - March 20th 2017, 02:41 AM

Hey there, I'm sorry that you're feeling so bad about this. Based on what you've said here, it's virtually impossible for her to be pregnant. I suppose anything is possible, but the chances are so tiny, I wouldn't worry about it. You can't get pregnant during your period, and her vagina wasn't exposed enough for semen to get in there to do anything. I'm sure your guilt is part of what's causing your stress. We all make mistakes and do things we're not proud of. It's over and you can't take it back, but you don't have to beat yourself up over it forever either.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

(#3 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: URGENT PLEASE HELP - March 20th 2017, 02:44 AM

It is very unlikely that your girlfriend is pregnant. The chances of semen entering her vagina and causing pregnancy seem highly unlikely. I think if you are extremely worried about it you could ask your girlfriend to take a pregnancy test two weeks from the time this incident has occurred and that might help. I actually have pregnancy tests hidden under my sink during times when I am feeling overly paranoid about pregnancy.

Also, you have nothing to feel guilty about. Expressing your sexuality is a healthy part of adolescents and, even, adulthood. If you two are going to continue being sexually active you could always get some condoms or see about her getting on birth control.

I know being on birth control helps me to feel more secure in my own sexual activity because I know the chances of getting pregnant are lower.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: URGENT PLEASE HELP - March 20th 2017, 02:53 AM

Thank you guys for your reply! Do you think that semen would be able to penetrate through her jeans, panties, or pad? The amount of semen that would've been going in the direction of her vagina (if any) would be very small as the quite a lot was on her chest.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Hypothesis. Offline
Not significant.

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dez

Re: URGENT PLEASE HELP - March 20th 2017, 02:55 AM

It's probably unlikely that it would have gone through all of those layers and then reaching the vagina. That's a lot of layers to travel through without being absorbed, especially if there wasn't a lot!

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: URGENT PLEASE HELP - March 20th 2017, 03:00 AM

If you guys were me right now, how would you be feeling? Do you think I am overreacting? Or is my stressing appropriate for the situation?

(#7 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: URGENT PLEASE HELP - March 20th 2017, 03:20 AM

I am pretty paranoid about getting pregnant. I personally think that stressing about pregnancy is okay as long as you aren't making yourself sick. People who are starting out being sexually active seem to worry about pregnancy. I know the first few times I had sex I was super paranoid about pregnancy. I freaked out until I had my period.

So, I think worrying is normal for some people but I don't think you need to be worried.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#8 (permalink)) Old
del677 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: URGENT PLEASE HELP - March 20th 2017, 05:03 PM

i panicked after the first time I had sex. Even though we used two forms of birth control, I was sure pregnancy was on it's way.

I was just so programmed into believing sex = pregnancy.

My doctor reassured me all was well.

And I've since learned birth control actually does work.

(Some couples actually try to get pregnant and have a hard time conceiving.)

I think knowledge scared me a little too much. I needed some experience to see that everything was actually OK.

Closed Thread