TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
TeengirlfromMO Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Smile What should i do with him - May 5th 2017, 03:06 AM

Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost a year and a half.... we have recently started doing things. Moreso him doin things to me. We havent had sex officially, and i want to but i also want to please him as he pleases me, i just dont know how or what to do becuase we are both virgins. I need help and guidance. Please and thank you

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Jess~ Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: jess

Re: What should i do with him - May 5th 2017, 07:04 AM

thing is, sex doesn't come with step-by-step instructions. nor can anyone accurately provide those for you, because there are so many different variations and preferences to sex.
it pretty much just comes naturally. a bit awkwardly at first, sure. but that awkwardness will be short lived, i assure you. and as long as you're in a safe, comfortable, open relationship it shouldn't be a problem... rather, it should be a bonding moment.

be sure you're doing this because YOU want to, not just because you want to please him. he is choosing to do things to you because he wants to, and you do not owe him anything. of course, with sex, there is courtesy and politeness, so yeah, it's generally nice to give oral if you get oral.
but that is in no way saying you have to do anything you are uncomfortable with.

once you evaluate whether you really are ready for this or not, it'll pretty much just happen. the best sex is natural sex. by that i mean that putting it on a schedule adds so much pressure and artificial feeling to the whole thing... if you initiate kissing, and initiate things further, it will happen naturally.

best of luck to you~

i don't know what i'm supposed to do
haunted by the ghost of you

(#3 (permalink)) Old
del677 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: What should i do with him - May 5th 2017, 08:40 AM

Well, all I can say is, my first time was awkward. No getting over that.

Afterwards was when I panicked, because I was sure we were pregnant, even though we used 2 forms of birth control, so I don't know why I panicked, and the doctor had to reassure me, and I've since learned that birth control actually does work, so now I'm a bit more comfortable.

So my advice is, don't panic.

Wait, first my advice is use birth control. Then, don't panic.

So, get some birth control. Tell your boyfriend you want to have sex. I assure you he wants to have sex with you and he's been thinking about it for a year and a half, and he's just being polite and gentlemanly by holding off, because he thinks that's what you want, and he really likes you, because any other guy would have left you by now, so tell him you have urges for him and you want to do it with him.

Then when you get to the bedroom you take off your clothes...

...and this is where it's probably best if you stop thinking about what to do next. The less you think, the better it goes. The more you think, the more you get into your head and the less present you are, and you may become lost in thought. If this happens, stop thinking, and just return your focus to the present moment. Just be present with your boyfriend in the here and now in the present moment. Don't worry about what to do or how it's done. You're both doing this together and you're both having fun figuring out how to do this together because it's fun to do together and it's fun to figure out together and it's fun to be together.

Best wishes! I'm sure it will be fine.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
TeengirlfromMO Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: What should i do with him - May 6th 2017, 03:15 AM

Thank you for your advice

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Ambedo. Offline
I'm as sane as I ever was.

Outside, huh?

Name: Sam

Re: What should i do with him - May 6th 2017, 08:21 AM

Hey there,

One of the best things about sex is that there's no handbook for it. While there are definitely some basic things that most couples do, every couple enjoys different things.

Since you're both virgins, don't be afraid to experiment and ask questions along the way. When you try out something new, ask him if he enjoys what you're doing or if there's something different that he would like you to try. It's all about trial and error when it comes to this, so make sure both of you are being open with each other about what you like/don't like and any things that you might want to try out in bed.

That being said, your comfort level with doing things is just as important as his enjoyment of them. Make sure that anything you do is something that you are also comfortable doing and, if you're not, don't be afraid to tell him that.

Take care,
Sammi

wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie

Closed Thread