TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Meredith1 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy Boyfriends penis still causing problems - August 17th 2017, 08:23 AM

Hey guys it's me again. I appreciated all the help from my last thread but it's summer now and things haven't gotten better. First of all my boyfriends penis is still growing. Last time we measured it at a little over 10 inches. Yesterday we measured and it had grown an inch and a half. He didn't care before but now he's worried. His penis is almost as long as the ruler and he doesn't know if it's going to stop.

The real problem was when we tried to have sex. I couldn't find birth control for myself like people suggested so we had to go with condoms. We got some ones but they still didn't cover much of his penis. We figured that he'd just be careful, but when he put it in the condom fell off and we had to stop. How can we avoid this next time?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Brandon Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Brandon

Re: Boyfriends penis still causing problems - August 18th 2017, 05:46 PM

Pour 2 teaspoons of salt on the condom. It minimizes slippage and allows the condom to stay on.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount24

Edit avatar

Re: Boyfriends penis still causing problems - August 18th 2017, 07:05 PM

If your boyfriend is concerned about his penis' growth, then it'd be a good idea to go to the doctor to get it checked out. The average penis length is between 4-7 inches, with the average being around 5.5 inches. As for the condom, there are super sized condoms you can buy, but probably can only get from specialty shops.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: Boyfriends penis still causing problems - August 18th 2017, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
Pour 2 teaspoons of salt on the condom. It minimizes slippage and allows the condom to stay on.

Hey Brandon, do you have a source for this information? I did a quick google search and was unable to find anything about this and I can, personally, say that I have never heard about this. I imagine that getting salt anywhere near certain body parts could be quite uncomfortable especially if a person happens to have a tear or something.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Meredith1 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Boyfriends penis still causing problems - August 19th 2017, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridescent. View Post
If your boyfriend is concerned about his penis' growth, then it'd be a good idea to go to the doctor to get it checked out. The average penis length is between 4-7 inches, with the average being around 5.5 inches. As for the condom, there are super sized condoms you can buy, but probably can only get from specialty shops.
What can the doctor do about his penis growth? Is there any way to reverse it? Also is there any other way to prevent condoms from slipping off?

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Jess~ Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: jess

Re: Boyfriends penis still causing problems - August 19th 2017, 08:44 PM

The doctor can run tests to see what's really going on and treat it. It could be an overproduction of a certain hormone or something, and the doctor can give him medication and treatment to stop it.
I'm not sure about whether it could be reversed but what's most important is that he sees the doctor. That's the only place you'll be able to find the most accurate answers and help, and from the rate that it's growing he needs to get those answers quickly.

Usually the condom will slip off if it's too big and break if it's too small. Just try other sizes. It seems like his problem is more about the length, so try to at least find one that fits his girth good enough to stay on.

i don't know what i'm supposed to do
haunted by the ghost of you

(#7 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount24

Edit avatar

Re: Boyfriends penis still causing problems - August 19th 2017, 09:08 PM

^ I'd also like to add that we are not able to determine or diagnose what is going on regarding your boyfriend's penis. Only a medical professional can do so by running tests, getting family genetic history, or anything that he or she may deem relevant to the issue.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Meredith1 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Boyfriends penis still causing problems - August 20th 2017, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison.ivy View Post
The doctor can run tests to see what's really going on and treat it. It could be an overproduction of a certain hormone or something, and the doctor can give him medication and treatment to stop it.
I'm not sure about whether it could be reversed but what's most important is that he sees the doctor. That's the only place you'll be able to find the most accurate answers and help, and from the rate that it's growing he needs to get those answers quickly.

Usually the condom will slip off if it's too big and break if it's too small. Just try other sizes. It seems like his problem is more about the length, so try to at least find one that fits his girth good enough to stay on.
I'll try to get him in contact with a doctor.

With the condoms the problem is not the girth, it's the length like you said. But what happened was that the condom was too short and he penetrated farther than it covered and it slipped inside. Sry if thats gross but that was one of the only condoms we had so we couldnt do it again. Is there a smart way to avoid that from happening again?

(#9 (permalink)) Old
TheAtomicBlade Offline
Resident Sith
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Tortellini

Re: Boyfriends penis still causing problems - August 20th 2017, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meredith1 View Post

With the condoms the problem is not the girth, it's the length like you said. But what happened was that the condom was too short and he penetrated farther than it covered and it slipped inside. Sry if thats gross but that was one of the only condoms we had so we couldnt do it again. Is there a smart way to avoid that from happening again?
Realistically you'd want to find bigger condoms. Trojan or Magnum are options.
Alternatively, if you're trying to avoid pregnancies and are both clear of disease, you can look into alternative birth control such as the pill or IUDs.
Again, perhaps talking to a doctor for options may help

PM me if you ever wanna talk. Send a message my way.
And remember, you matter. You're awesome. You're beautiful. Stay strong, the world will get better.

May The Force be With You.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
geek27 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Boyfriends penis still causing problems - August 20th 2017, 05:28 PM

If you are not trolling, you should visit a doctor, that what you are saying is almost impossible.

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Jess~ Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: jess

Re: Boyfriends penis still causing problems - August 21st 2017, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meredith1 View Post

Like the above poster said, the smartest option here if you're both STD free is for you to look into birth control. I realize you said in your original post that you weren't able to get any, however, for the longest time I believed that too. Until I went to Planned Parenthood and now I have like two years worth of birth control pills for free. I could even get an IUD for free if I wanted.
I know you're younger so it's not going to be as easy as you just making an appointment and driving up there, but at least ask around if maybe an older friend or relative could take you.

i don't know what i'm supposed to do
haunted by the ghost of you

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
TeenHelp Addict

Name: Traci

Re: Boyfriends penis still causing problems - August 22nd 2017, 01:16 AM

Your boyfriend should go to the doctor. While this could be nothing, it also could be serious and it'd be good to just check in and not wait it out.

Most companies have extra large condoms, and even a regular condom can be stretched over the length of an arm. The extra large just allow for additional comfort for those with larger girth.

I said to the sun, "Tell me about the big bang"
& the sun said “it hurts to become."
Andrea Gibson, "I Sing The Body Electric; Especially When My Power Is Out"
  Send a message via MSN to Coffee.  
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Cherry Bomb Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kalina

Re: Boyfriends penis still causing problems - August 23rd 2017, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Abibliophobe~ View Post

Hey Brandon, do you have a source for this information? I did a quick google search and was unable to find anything about this and I can, personally, say that I have never heard about this. I imagine that getting salt anywhere near certain body parts could be quite uncomfortable especially if a person happens to have a tear or something.
I have also never heard of this. Now I am not saying it isn't a thing, but salt and friction to me anyway does not equal enjoyment. I don't know, I'd explore the super sized condoms avenue if I was in that situation.

Closed Thread