TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, and similar topics, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
TH Anonymous Offline
Average Joe

Question Sex - July 8th 2018, 12:35 AM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

[SIZE="a"]So the last few times my bf and I have had sex, something has kinda gone wrong.
I struggle to "get wet" so we use lube. But his foreskin pulled back even in the condom and it ruined everything.
The time after we were trying with no condom for first time and after about 5 mins he said he was in pain and the foreskin was all the way over his head. His foreskin is really tight and it took us like 15 mins to get it back over coz it swelled
Today it kinda happened again but he realised and fixed it before that point. Was using condoms again. But we have no idea what to do coz it's only just started happening last week or 2 but we have been having sex for 15 months at least.

He also says the condoms are tight but it looks like it fits right... I wouldn't know. Haven't seen many penises. It's around 7 inches and maybe 3 inches girth at most but his head is bigger.. probably by halff an inch to an inch. Are they suppose to be tight.[/size]

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Taylah Offline
Average Joe

Name: Taylah

Re: Sex - July 8th 2018, 12:37 AM

Probably closer to 4inches girth.

If you ever need to PM/VM me you can if you want
Clean since 13 July 2013 (I think)
Z ♥️ 4/4/16
Z 💍 25/9/18 (unofficial)
Z 💍 14/10/18

(#3 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: Sex - July 8th 2018, 12:53 AM

Hello,

It might be a good idea for him to discuss this with a doctor. I have heard of some people having issues with their foreskin causing pain when they try and have sex. I have a friend who had the issue for a while and they had to go to the doctor. I don't remember what the issue was or how it was fixed but I know that it got to the point where he needed help from a doctor.

I think a doctor might be able to help you all figure out the cause and help you all get to a place where you can have sex comfortably.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Jovial. Offline
Skittles Minion.

Senior TeenHelper

Name: Trish

Re: Sex - July 23rd 2018, 05:05 AM

Hey there,

I definitely think that he should bring this up to his doctor. If you think it is the size of the condom he could try buying a larger size, but if that does not solve the problem then I would defiantly recommend seeking medical attention.

Good luck!

I don't care if the world knows what my secrets are
LHO|PM|VM
  Send a message via Yahoo to Jovial.  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Latte Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Sex - July 23rd 2018, 10:57 PM

Have you done any research about what could be causing this? I don't know a ton about foreskin's, but there might be tips online about how to resolve foreskin related issues, and you can probably try those things out, however, you might learn this is something that a doctor should intervene with.

Closed Thread